A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I don't really swim.

J.D.
    J.D.

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

I don't really swim. - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't really swim.

Post by J.D. 5/20/2013, 10:54 pm

Well, you're funny, really nice, and you're beautiful, I signed using my new word again. I smiled shyly and looked to her. Something just seemed so familiar about her, which made me feel more comfortable.

Post by Guest 5/20/2013, 10:58 pm

I don't really swim. - Page 2 14talo0 I don't really swim. - Page 2 9a0l91 I don't really swim. - Page 2 2yv055u
    Rowan looked down to her toes. Oh, um. This time, Rowie was speachless, er signless. She didn't exactly know how to reply to that. As said before, Rowan really never got the deal of love and stuff. Maybe it was just because her mother isn't Aphrodite. Still, she should've known something.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/20/2013, 11:05 pm

I notice Rowan looked away. You ruined it! I thought to myself. I signed slowly thinking of my words, I heard they're having a dance here. Do you want to go? I think that was the right word for dance. Either that or I just looked like a complete idiot having my fingers dance around.

Post by Guest 5/20/2013, 11:10 pm

I don't really swim. - Page 2 14talo0 I don't really swim. - Page 2 9a0l91 I don't really swim. - Page 2 2yv055u
    The daughter of Harpocrates pecked him on the cheek quickly and then turned away. She was oddly being quite introverted and it started to bother her. Why was she acting so giddy. It was simply annoying.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/20/2013, 11:20 pm

I take that as Yes? I signed and smiled happily. She just kissed my check, Oh my gosh! And then I thought, You need to calm down, dude. I squeezed her hand in which she had written on earlier.

Post by Guest 5/21/2013, 8:39 pm

Rowan didn't know what to do. He gripped her hand, so what would she do? How could she grip his if her hand was palm down on the dirt. She already kissed his cheek, so now what? They're going to the dance together, but what would she do then? Dance?

Rowan is an amazing dancer and has gone all over the state going to different compatition. But she is only good at contemperary and lyracal. She never really danced like people do at parties. She actually doesn't even go to parties. The music is to loud and people talk way too much so Rowie can't read anyone's lips and then she is that weird girl who can't respond to anyone.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/23/2013, 5:12 pm

I looked over to her, Do you you want to go for a walk? I signed. I planned just to walk around the lake. My legs were starting to fall asleep, but I didn't want to admit it. I stood up and held out my hand.

Post by Guest 5/23/2013, 7:56 pm

Rowan shrugged, what has she got to loose from walking on the shore. As long as it's not walking in the water. Or someone would get hurt and or the girl would have a major panic attack. Eventually, after a while of thinking on it, the daughter of Harpocrates finally nodded. She took his hand and gracefully stood up. SHe scanned around the boarder of the lake, no one was out on the lake today, so that means no splashing so Rowie wouldn't get wet.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/24/2013, 12:22 am

I walked around the lake with Rowan at my side. I wanted to hold her hand, but then we wouldn't be able to talk... Are you a good dancer? I signed. Because I probably couldn't dance to save my life. I laughed, remembering when Ana and Amy used to have tea parties and balls. Amy always wanted me to pick her up and dance with her on my hip, and Ana would want to hold my other other hand and dance around. We were all so horrible.

Post by Guest 5/25/2013, 1:03 pm

Rowie nodded. She moved her hands very fast as she signed, I used to do dance compatitions. She smiled, thinking of her national win at Int10sity Dance.

She entered herself into that compatition. She was probably six and she didn't belong to any copatition team. Her father and brother came to watch her. She did the song, The Raven, it was a complicated song full of flips and spins and leaps. The other girls at the compatition did either equally hard or easier songs than the one Rowan preformed.

At the award ceremony, Rowan was nervouse. She couldn't sit next to her father or brother, instead she was forced to sit on the stage. Rowie was shaken up as they began to say the Little Miss Division. Rowan was not called for any of the titles. She was heartbroken. But then the announcer said that if you were not called, then you might've gotten an overall.

She was elated, of course. Who wouldn't be excited if you might be able to get an overall win. But she was still scared, Rowan could either win the whole thing, or loose the whole thing. There were many amazing dancers there too.

An hour later, the overall winner were called. They started at 10th place, wich scared Rowan even more because she could have gotten tenth place or below. Minutes later, the announcer was up to third place and she still wasn't called yet. Now it was time for the second place winner. It was still between her and another girl.

When they announced that the other girl was called the other girl for second place, the daughter of Harpocrates could hear her father yelling from a distance.Then they announced her name for fist place and she was crowned for the overall winner.She had cried a little an signed thank you. But of course no one knew what she was saying.

To this day, her trophy was in her bunk, mainly taking the majority of space in her bunk. But it was worth it. It made her smile everytime.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 5/25/2013, 3:25 pm

Oh, wow. You must've been pretty good then. I suddenly felt a little underminded.I've never been too good at any sports. Mostly, because I couldn't or wasn't allowed to play. I lifted my shirt a little to reveal a long, ugly scar across my torso. I layed my shirt back down. I tried to forget that ugly day as much as I could. The sights and sounds still embedded in my head. That was the start of it all. The reason I was sent to the Foster Homes, bullied most my life.

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 7:40 pm

ooc-I'm really sorry for not posting! But I don't like having Rowie as a character, so I'm going to make her leave. Sorry again.
    bic-
    Rowan left the lake, she had gotten a message that her dance company was going on a tour and she needed to go.
    J.D.
    J.D.

Female

Post by J.D. 6/1/2013, 11:00 pm

OOC- Ok. Bye.

He waves goodbye to Rowan.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:44 am