A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

But I'm the Prettier One.

But I'm the Prettier One. Empty But I'm the Prettier One.

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 12:20 am

But I'm the Prettier One. 14pvu9 But I'm the Prettier One. 2wbyxlg But I'm the Prettier One. 2uztr2p
    Evanna strolled down the sidewalk of Times Square with a Cotton Candy Frappe in the left hand and a million shopping bags in the other hand. Today, Eva has fininshed her weekend shopping. She has stopped in Wet Seal, American Eagle, Garage, PINK. You know, all of the shops that Eva rarely goes to. Every week, Evanna's mother gives her a check so she can buy more clothes. Like she doesn't have enough clothes allready.

Luckily for her, Evanna has a big closet all to herself. The boys in cabin 25 will do anything for a pretty girl in a short, skimpy, lace shorts. A small smile formed on her perfectly red lips. Life was easy for the daughter of Anteros. Life is allways easy for a pretty girl.

Last edited by misswho on 5/20/2013, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

But I'm the Prettier One. Empty Re: But I'm the Prettier One.

Post by tyler oakley 5/19/2013, 12:42 am

ooc: loooove the title squeal
    bic: Elise walked out of a Forever 21, yellow and black bags hanging off her thin wrists. She ran into a girl.
    "Watch it, b**ch!" she squealed as the bag's content spilled all over the sidewalk. A bottle of pink Crackle nail polish spilled and fluid ran down the sidewalk. Elise groaned loudly. Other New Yorkers looked down at the girl, disgusted.
    "What're you lookin' at?" she shouted at them.
    Elise began to try and gather up the flashy neon clothes and put them back on the hangers. Her gray blouse fell into the spilled nail polish and a huge pink splotch appeared across her chest. She leaped up to see her designer jeans were covered in the stuff too, at the knees.
    "Dammit!" she spat at the girl. "Look what you've done!"
    ooc: sorry had to get dinner

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 12:58 am

ooc-ik ik ik. It's okay, dinner is important.
    But I'm the Prettier One. 14pvu9 But I'm the Prettier One. 2wbyxlg But I'm the Prettier One. 2uztr2p
    Eva snickered, watching the other girl's downfall before her own eyes. It's funny when people rude to her get hurt or something bad like that. It's just how the way works, people who want to be on Evanna's bad side will get burned. Even if the other girl was prettyish, Eva ruled over her, mainly for the fact that she has a big stain on her sweater.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/19/2013, 1:10 am

ooc: so very important
    bic:Elise pulled off her sweater and tossed it on the ground, leaving only a tank top underneath. She considered only leaving that on, maybe attract a few helpless little boys, but she might get arrested. "Rubbish," she muttered as she pulled another top from her bag. "You're paying."
    Elise began to walk off, but she backtracked. "You're a demigod, huh? I can tell, though you're not cool enough to be an Aphrodite child." She snickered at her lame remark.

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 1:20 am

Evanna rolled her eyes, she is not paying for s***. She took a sip of her drink, pulling off a pretty good poker face. "I am not a demigod, I don't know what the **** that is, I don't go to Comicon, sweetie." Everything in that sentance was a lie, except for the Comicon stuff, ew, nerds. Eva knew she was a demigod. But that girl thought her father wasn't important. Screw her.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/19/2013, 1:25 am

"Yeah. I can sooo tell you're real. Who are you? I like your shirt." Elise couldn't believe she had just complimented someone- on their taste.
    No, Elise assured herself. I'm the only one here good with style.. Her new shirt said, "It's All About ME!"
    It so matched her personality!!!

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 1:40 am

Eva looked down at her pink crop top she got from BP. "Thanks," She mumbled.She now relized she needed to think of something on the fly. People do know Eva at Camp. I mean, who doesn't see the radient Miss. Boches-Hyatt stride around Camp, making boys fall in love with her all the time. She allways opens up the conversation with a boy with the line, 'Say you're cute.' It is her favorite quote for Beauty and the Beast Junior, where Babbette says that and then Lumiere makes the villager's pants light up into flames. She allways loved Babbette. She was so perfect, feather duster or not. She totally completed the movie.

"I'm Evanna." She said. Eva rarely goes by Evanna, after notcicing where her name is dropped on a famous TV show. So obviously, no onw would know her by that name for she never tells anybody about it.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/19/2013, 2:28 am

ooc: theyll be bffs
    bic: Elise half-smiled. "Elise." Her smile faded and she smeared on some lip gloss. She spotted an adorable guy about nineteen hanging out around the corner. A smile lit up her face. "Wanna go torment him?" Evanna seemed like the kind of girl to like that.

Post by Guest 5/19/2013, 9:37 am

Eva rolled her eyes. Evanna is the person who get's to choose who to tourment. She cocked her head to see the boy. He was extremely tall, Eva liked tall people because she is very tall for her age. Heck, she looked like she was a year and a half older than reality. The boy was wearing a beanie. Hipster, she deemed. Evanna thought that the boy was cockey, self invested, and probable rude. All hipsters are stereotypically rude. He was an easy subject to brake, so Elise could probably handle him. "You can handle him." Eva replied. She had to bite her tounge from adding anything else. She kind-of liked Elise. But she hated how she dissed her father, that will not be forgotten. At least Eva has powers, Elise probably never get powers, she is like what, seventeen.

That is another reason why Eva ruled at Camp. She, unlike most people from the cabins of the love gods have powers. They might not be charmspeaking, but she can make people fall in love. She is like the modern day Cupid. Except that she was taller, prettier, and not in a diaper. Please, Eva would not put on a diaper for her life.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/19/2013, 10:47 pm

"'Kay. Watch this." Elise put her bags on the ground and strolled over to the guy. She could tell he was simple. No one was cute and smart.
    "Hey," Elise flirted. "I think I've seen you before... In my dreams!" It was a lame pick-up line, but it sure worked.
    "Hello." he said.
    "The name's Elise. But my friends call me sexy."
    "Well, sexy, the name's Jamie." He leaned against the wall.
    "Well," mumbled Elise, "maybe I shouldn't be the one called sexy."
    The guy grinned, leaned down, and kissed her. Inside, Elise was disgusted, but she kissed him back and put her hands in his back pockets. Where is it? she thought. Then her hand found a leather thing. She pulled the wallet out and into her purse. She let him go.
    "Here's my number," she said, scribbling the words, You missing something? on the paper. She folded it in half and gave it to him. With a wave, she sprinted around the corner to Evanna, waving the wallet.

Post by Guest 5/20/2013, 5:00 pm

Evanna rolled her eyes, you don't use a boy to take their wallet. You use a boy to get what you want. She crossed her arms over her chest and scuffed some dirt onto her old Vans. She allways wears Vans when she goes shopping just incase she gets into those shoe 'fights'. Off topic, anyways, to be honest, Eva was disgusted on what Elise did. It was sneaky and coniving, that's what Eva admired. But, Eva was a good little Christian girl and she knew stealing was some kind of sin. That is why she gets boys to go get it for her. Not really stealing, persay.
    then she left.

ooc-we need another person.

Last edited by misswho on 5/25/2013, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385

Post by communist 5/20/2013, 5:32 pm

((okay i've been stalking this rp. can i join? xD))

Post by Guest 5/20/2013, 5:37 pm

ooc- It's fine with me <33
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/20/2013, 6:08 pm

ooc: whee zoe's joining
    bic: Elise flipped through the wallet. Three twenties... Cool. But this wasn't enough. She strolled back to the guy again and held out the empty wallet.
    "Hey, babe," she said, leaning against him. "I saw someone pick up a wallet so I ran and got it. Had your name in it."
    "Thanks, sexy." He leaned down and kissed her again.
    Dammit! Elise thought. F**king womanizer!
    "Wanna buy me some stuff?" she suggested seductively.
    Jamie looked uncertain, but Elise reached up and French kissed him. Then she pulled him into a Nordstrom.
    Ten minutes later, she came out with eight pairs of heels. She waved and headed away.
    "Want some heels?" Elise asked.. "I have so many of them." Elise couldn't believe she was giving heels away. Of all things! But she liked Eva.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 5/20/2013, 11:32 pm

i couldn't spill my heart!
    you mean that much to me and it's hard to show

flashforward rp

amber blew a kiss at some random guy she'd been talking to at the coffee shop, a fake smile on her face. being the pretty girl she was, it was easy to pick up guys left and right. after a final wave, she turned on her heel and walked along the sidewalk of time square, an amused smirk playing on her lips and a oreo frappe clutched in one hand. the guy had actually thought he'd meant something to her. good luck with that, amber thought, a slight chuckle escaping from her lips.

a girl (elise) and a boy (jamie) caught amber's attention. she held in laughter as the girl took his wallet, ran off, returned, said she'd found the wallet somewhere and convinced him to buy her some stuff. now, the girl was talking with another girl, showing her the eight pairs of heels she had gotten. her lips twitched and she strode over to them. "nice job." she continued to smirk, crossing her arms over her chest. "my name's amber and i'm a daughter of--" just in time, she caught herself. even though she was sure she'd seen these two girls somewhere, she wasn't taking any chances and risk having the mortal world find out that mythology was actually real. she'd probably be treated like a freak show. she attempted to change her smirk to a charming smile that showed off her white teeth, hoping they wouldn't question her on the "daughter of" thing, even if they were demigods. the whole reason she had come out of camp was to get away from the fact that this stupid, crazy world of greek mythology (and other mythologies, too, of course) was real. she pushed the thoughts away and took a sip of her frappe. for coffee, it wasn't bad. yes, that was off-topic, but whatever.

((just so the mods don't eat me. this is an rp in the future, so i'm not really using amber in two places at once.))
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 5/21/2013, 9:35 am

Ooc: I'm not a mod, but I'm still pretty sure thats not allowed.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 5/21/2013, 3:56 pm

((i asked morgan landry about it, since she came up with the idea herself.))
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 5/21/2013, 5:11 pm

ooc: So I could have about 15 rp's total with my 5 characters? One each in the past, present, future?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 5/21/2013, 5:28 pm

OOC: I wouldn't allow a character to be in multiple time streams at the same time. Also, Morgan Landry is only in the Approvers usergroup.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 5/21/2013, 6:43 pm

((alrighty, i'll pull her out))
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/24/2013, 10:54 pm

Elise shrugged and left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:52 pm