A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Because Of You (WIP)

Because Of You (WIP) Empty Because Of You (WIP)

Post by Guest 5/23/2013, 3:43 pm

BECAUSE OF YOU

Will I make the same mistakes that you made
    Will I cause my heart so much misery
    Robin hated him. So damn much.

Will I break the way you did, fall so hard that I learn the hard way
    Will I ever let it get that far
    Why couldn't she have just grown up like any other little girl? Why couldn't he just accept who she was, what she was?

Because of you I've learned to never stray too far from the sidewalk
    Because of you I have learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
    It was hard. She never really explained it in full detail to her friends, because it hurt to even think about it. When she was fourteen, he just basically gave her to her mom, without a second thought. Just tossed her out, because she wasn't exactly what he wanted her to be. [CENSORED].

Because of you I have found it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
    Because of you I have found I am afraid
    He hurt her. He hurt her to the point of not trusting anyone, even her best friends in the world. He hurt her to the point of telling him he could't come to her wedding; she was never invited to his. He hurt her so much... she didn't care whether or not he was proud of her anymore. He hurt her so much, he even pretended for the past twenty years that she was in a coma.

I lose my way and it's not too long before you point it out
    I cannot cry because I know that's weakness in your eyes
    She remembered all the times that she was about to cry when she was so little. Did he care? No. He yelled at her to never cry, because it was weak, because it was for little girls. She was a little boy, and that's how she was raised. And she hates how, even now, he points out how worthless she is to the world. And he treats her like a little [CENSORED]. Because that's what she really is, in his eyes.

I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh everyday of my life
    My heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with
    He had always told her to stand up straight, to look proud of herself, even if there was nothing to be proud of. To smile at him when he smiled, to laugh when he laughed. But everything she did around him was false, fake. Because she wasn't truely herself to begin with.

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
    Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
    Why did he suddenly come up here to New York and pretend like he cared? What did it matter to him if his son-I mean daugher, got married? Who was he, to judge the love of her life? He told Barney to shoot a goddamn rabbit for God's sake, to dye his hair, to not marry her. And yet he had never been apart of her life in the past.

Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
    Because of you I am afraid
    She just hated him.

I watched you die I heard you cry every night in your sleep
    I was so young you should have known better than to lean on me
    He had told her problems with everything when she was little, because he has no friends to confide in. Like she could help, or something. She was just eight years old.

You never thought of anyone else, you just saw your pain
    And now I cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing
    He made her feel like nothing, nothing. And she believed it, most of her life. When she had no one, you know? Because she never trusted Ted, Marshall, or even Lily with these secrets. And Barney... at that time, he had just broken up with her, was banging every chick in town, and fell in love with Nora. To him too, she still felt like nothing. At least it was diffirent now. She felt loved, she felt happy with her life, but Robin Scherbatshy Sr. was something she couldn't forgive, nor forget.

Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
    Because of you I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
    Nothing really hurt her in her life more than his idiodic ideas of treating her like a son.

Because of you I try my hardest just to forget everything
    Because of you I don't know how to let anyone else in
    She wished she could forget. Every once in a while, she really just wanted to shoot his brains out. But then she remembered that he was the one who taught her to shoot. Damnit.

Because of you I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
    Because of you I am afraid

Because of you
    Because of you

Because of you...
    krichey1
    krichey1

Female
    Number of posts : 663
    Registration date : 2013-01-14

Because Of You (WIP) Empty Re: Because Of You (WIP)

Post by krichey1 9/7/2013, 6:28 pm

Cool.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 9/7/2013, 6:32 pm

It's very very nice

Post by Guest 9/8/2013, 8:06 am

I like it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:45 am