A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :)

hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :) Empty Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :)

Post by hellaxya 5/24/2013, 2:31 am

Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :) Iehz7k
    Name: Marie Em Nowls
    Eyes: brown with a green circle around her pupil
    Hair: red with black tips ( not dyed, her hair started to change color but never finished)
    Height: 4' 6"
    Body type: Pretty skinny
    Skin color: very fair, has a lot of freakles
    God parent : Thanethos
    Mortal parent: Elle Nowls
    Country of origin: Ireland
    Pets: a small black and white spotted bunny named Melnoe
    Talents: she is really good at art and photagraphy
    Weapons:Marie has a small sling shot with different celestial bronze balls, some with spikes, others with sticky stuff on them, that sort of thing.
    Flaws: Marie doesn't trust people easily and can act a lot older for her age. She can also be extremely rude and quiet, like she believes she's smarter then everybody else, (know it all)
    Powers: Marie doesn't have any powers. ( as she gets older I'm gonna start to let her shadow travel if that's okay with you , when she turn 11, she'll be able to travel 2 times a day and can go about 52 meters away)
    Life before CHB : Marie was always neglected. Her mother always guilt tripped her, talking about how her father tricked her, and then left her. Marie always thought it was her fault that her mom was alone. One day when her mom was in one of her bad moods, she left. She hitch hiked to New York where her mom had mentioned a camp for kids like her. She found the camp and quickly got claimed by Thanatos.
    RP example : I giggled and climbed up another inch on the climbing wall. "Last one there is a crazy Pegasus!" I yelled down to my friend. I narrowly avoided a squirt of lava and grabbed the top. I pull myself up and wave my arms like I just won the Olympics. "And she gets the gold!" I yell as I slide down to the bottom of the climbing wall.
    Notes: she is dyslexic and has slight ADHD

Last edited by XxSpicy3SugarxX on 5/25/2013, 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :) Empty Re: Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :)

Post by Blaze 5/24/2013, 11:51 pm

Demigods require ADHD. It helps them fight. It doesn't have to be major, though.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :) Empty Re: Charrie #2 NO LONGER A WIP, READY TO BE APPROVED!!! :)

Post by hellaxya 5/25/2013, 1:36 am

Ok, edited
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 5/25/2013, 11:35 am

You'll have to discuss the powers when you buy them from the admins.

Add one more flaw.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 5/25/2013, 7:57 pm

Ok, EDITED, is it good now?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 5/26/2013, 1:16 am

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 1:57 am