A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Justice Has A Name

Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Justice Has A Name Empty Justice Has A Name

Post by Break 5/26/2013, 4:45 pm

Intro:
    In our time I suppose you could say muder was a daily occupancies due to the past but it still scared people that bloodshed occurred daily ,few people dared leave their own houses but 'It' still struck though it was facanating how it took one life a night.
    People were scared but it was not right what they did , using the situation to their excitement yes you may say most people who messed with it were psychos ,I agree because it left me as I am so I may as well start now .
    You could say 'It' all started in my dads lab...
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Justice Has A Name Empty Re: Justice Has A Name

Post by Break 5/26/2013, 7:10 pm

Chapter 1
    I awoke on a normal morning well normal for us ,to listen who 'It' had gone after , you see the problem is that people do nothing about the 'It' attacks ,well that is apart from my father he comes up with vile ways to keep 'It' away but the people who go to my father vanish a day later .
    My father this certain day had decided to choose this particular day to take me to his lab, I had to say I was quite curious to see what lay in his lab waiting to be discovered ,but I have to admit deep down that nothing would quie shock me as to the horrors my father had created and how he was linked with 'it'...
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/26/2013, 7:52 pm

I like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:35 am