A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Private Room

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Private Room Empty Private Room

Post by Josh 5/30/2013, 9:29 pm

I stumbled into the room, helping Chase to walk in. I spotted the free bed, and slowly moved my way over there. It was slow moving, but it was all Chase could manage, I didn't want to hurt him, he was already in pretty bad shape. Did he end up like this after every change? I wondered to myself.

I set him down on the bed, and helped him to lay down. "There, we're here now." I told him, and as I said that, some people came in to tend to some of the wounds. They made pretty quick work of it, but told him to take it easy for a moment, and left some ambrosia for him.

I sat down on the chair beside the bed and sighed, we were finally back in camp and safe. I smiled at Chase, hoping he was feeling alright, "You doing okay now?" I asked him, the concern showing in my voice. I was truly concerned for him, he really didn't appear in good shape, and he looked like he would collapse at any moment. However, since he made it clear this wasn't the first time this had happened, surely he'd be okay? At least, I hoped so. The people who tended his wounds didn't seem too concerned, so maybe I shouldn't either, but I couldn't help it.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Private Room Empty Re: Private Room

Post by GwrachSeren 6/8/2013, 3:41 pm

Chase sat up on the bed after his wounds were cared for. He flexed a hand in front of his face before looking at Nicole. "Thank you... I can't thank you enough, Nicole..." he told her. He had a huge smile on his face then. "Well... I could thank you... How about a date? You, me, anywhere you want to go."

He appeared to be relaxed now. He needed new clothes but he'd change those when he got out of the infirmary. "What do you say?"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 6/15/2013, 3:32 pm

I was taken back for a moment. I didn't know what to say, I mean, I was surprised. I definitely had feelings for Chase, but I had no idea that he had similar feelings back. Wouldn't he find it awkward? I mean, he did have a daughter and all, so would he still be fine with that.

I looked back down at him, and he definitely already looked to be in better condition. The healers here sure worked quickly. I sat back down whilst I pondered what he had said. I still was seriously considering it. He was smiling, so this definitely wasn't a joke.

I looked away for a moment and considered, and then a smile grew on my face, "I'd love to, but you choose where." I told him. Butterflies filled my chest. I was really happy right now. I really had no been expecting that to happen, but I was glad it had. I just wondered where we would go first.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 6/15/2013, 5:51 pm

OOC: SO tempted to have them go on a Ferris Bueler day off thing.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 6/15/2013, 8:47 pm

ooc: Hahaha, possibly, you just decide where they're going xD
    Now, back into IC
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/2/2013, 6:41 pm

Chase smiled and got up. He smoothed himself down and gave Nicole a smile. "Well. Bring some clothes to change into on Thursday. We'll be spending the weekend out of Camp. It'll be fun."

And with that, Chase left.

OOC: I don't know how to post at the moment. Excuse my stupidity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:17 am