A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Yosemite

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Yosemite Empty Yosemite

Post by tyler oakley 5/31/2013, 11:38 pm

Logan took Ana to the bus station, where he bought two bus tickets to a town near Yosemite. He got on the bus and they were dropped off at the other bus station. From the bus station's shop, he bought a few waters and granola bars, which he stored in a backpack he had brought?
    "Ready?" he asked. "The park is about a third of a mile away, which isn't too far from here." He turned around the map a few times, and soon figured out they had to go down Oregon Street and take a left... Woo! He was totally a hiker extrordinaire.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Yosemite Empty Re: Yosemite

Post by sienna 5/31/2013, 11:53 pm

Ana observed the map in his hand, "Sounds good. If we run we can make it there in five minutes." She grinned and looked at Logan, "I'll race you there."
    Without waiting for an answer, Ana took off, glad she remembered to don her running shoes. Her hair whipped behind her as she weaved around tourists clad in visors and fannypacks. Her feet hit the pavement in a fast beat, creating a rhythm similar to a samba. She made it a block, then stopped and turned to see if Logan was behind her.

OOC: I almost typed Fabian instead of Logan....
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 5/31/2013, 11:59 pm

ooc: lol they act alike too hm
    bic: Logan squinted and began to run. His backpack bounced around on his back and it weighed him down, what with the million granola bars. He ignored the stares from the tourists. They probably seemed like "just crazy teenagers" but, honestly, he enjoyed having these last few years of freedom until he had to be an actual adult. He caught up to Ana and was just on her heels.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/1/2013, 12:11 am

Ana took off again, letting out a joyful laugh. This is what freedom felt like. A smile never left her lips as she continued to run the whole way to Yosemite. When she finally arrived at the entrance, Ana was only a little winded. She looked up at the valley in front of her, "I'm willing to bet that there are hundreds of monsters in this forest. Two half-bloods are going to attract a lot of attention." She glanced at Logan, "You up for the challenge?"

OOC: Now I can't stop thinking of season 3 Fabian... Sinner Fabian. The Anti-Fabian.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/1/2013, 12:18 am

Logan bit his lip. "Alright," he said with a mischevious smile. "Got your weapon?" He began to walk silently towards the forest. "We should probably go along the trail until we're pretty far deep into the park, or else then we would draw attention to ourselves. We don't want that, do we?" he added dryly.
    ooc: i seriously forgot what his weapon was weird
    and what do you mean, like is he going to be hypnotized or whatever?
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/1/2013, 12:25 am

Ana nodded and unsheathed her Pugio. "Let's roll." she immediately went into her sneaky-ninja mode, making sure that she stayed away from places with dry leaves and sticks. The sun was high in the sky at the moment, which made her blonde hair look even brighter.

OOC: No, I just can't stop thinking about Anti-Fabian. I mean, that was the last straw! Wait. Alfie was the last straw. I LOVE Alfie. Don't hate me, but if Nina doesn't come back, I will ship Jabian.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/1/2013, 12:30 am

ooc: yes, alfie. i died when he was evil. But Joy and Jerome are together.
    bic: Logan gritted his teeth together and looked at the map.
    "I think we're lost."
    ooc: yu love my attempt at not one-lining
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/2/2013, 9:29 pm

Ana took the map from his hands and turned it over and over, "Yep. We are." she stated, she took a seat on a rock. The sun was depleting in the sky, night was getting closer. She looked up at the sky, "It looks like we have about an hour before it gets pitch dark out. There was an abandoned camp site a mile back that used to be a part of a trail. We can build a fire. Unless you have a better idea." Ana stood up and pulled her Pugio out again, "We should keep out eyes out for any monsters."
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/2/2013, 9:37 pm

Logan nodded. He headed off into the forest and found some branches. He went back to Ana and tried to figure out how to make a tent with the branches and their jackets. He failed. So he tried again. He was a bit embarrassed to be messing up this much. Admittedly, Logan had very little experience outdoors. He had always been under his mother's wing, and she mostly had kept him indoors, except for his soccer lessons, but that was only in second grade. Hopefully Ana was more coordinated.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/2/2013, 9:56 pm

Ana grabbed an armful of thick dry branches that surrounded the empty campsite. Then she pulled out the pocket knife that she always carried with her, and picked up a familiar sandy colored rock of the ground "Quartzite. When you rub it against a steel blade," Ana flipped open one of the knifes on the pocket knife, "The sparks created will cause a piece of Birch," she nodded towards the pile of branches, then leaned over it and struck the peice of quartzite with the blade. Sparks flew out onto a piece of birch which started to smolder and it wasn't long before the whole pile was on fire. Little light was left, and the fire danced and illuminated the area.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/2/2013, 10:10 pm

Logan's eyebrows shot up. "Wow," he said as he admired the fire. "You must have camped a lot in Tahoe as a kid, huh?" Then he remembered that they were lost in the woods. "Uh. Happen to have any ideas on tents?" He wanted to slam his head on the ground, hard, but he held it in. Later.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/2/2013, 10:41 pm

Ana shrugged, "You could say that. My dad was always outdoors when not in a meeting." she then looked at Logan's failed attempt at a lean-to. "Ok. Jackets are too small. We're going to have to go all out and make a real lean-to." Ana went up to one of the destroyed picnic tables and started to salvage the planks. When she was done she had about twelve wooden planks each about three metres long. Ana found two trees about two meters apart and got to work. First, she used thick vines to tie a plank at about eye level that extended between the two trees. Then, she placed one end of another beam on the back side of the horizontal support. She did the same with the other beams. After that, she started to use vines to weave the beams together, and placed big leaves on as well. Ana stepped back and admired her handiwork. Then she got to work again and created a second lean-to. "Voila." Ana smiled, "Two houses." It was dark by then, the fire creating a warm glow around the campsite, and the stars above twinkled. "So." she asked awkwardly, "What should we do now?"

OOC: still can't get Sinner Fabian off my mind...
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/3/2013, 10:13 am

ooc: omg we should buy a quest and make him evil uwu
    bic: Logan raised his eyebrows. Ana was good. And he was crap. She seemed to like him- why? He was a total nerd, and she was pretty, nice, and smart. At least in Logan's mind. He had to get his mind off of this cliche- he was an okay guy. Ana asked him something, and he came back to reality. "Oh, uh, dinner, and planning how to get to the campsite tomorrow?"
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/5/2013, 11:55 pm

Ana smiled, "Yeah. Sounds good." she looked in logans backpack, "I guess dinner is granola bars and water."

OOC: Crappy Post >.<
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/16/2013, 9:43 pm

Logan nodded. "'Kay." He sat down in the tent and lay out the water and granola bars. "Two each," he said out loud, for no apparent reason. He looked at Ana. "So, here's the map. If we go left then through that campsite..." He thought his plan out loud.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/16/2013, 10:53 pm

Ana Gardon

Ana shrugged, "I might be good with survival skills, but when it comes to navigation and directions and all that crap, I'm hopeless." she stated, "I once got lost in a Walmart, and those things always have the same layout. Don't even get me started on Ikea." Ana then realized she was rambling and shut up. Looking around the dark campsite, a eerie mood settled. Each tree creating it's own shadow that swayed slowly on the ground, as if moving in sync with the low hollow whistle made by the wind sweeping through the wood.

OOC: Just rewatched season 1 of HOA. So entertaining. Each of the actors look so different today.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/18/2013, 7:27 pm

Logan smiled. "I dunno, I have a pretty good direction sense, but stink at... Common sense." He chuckled, then looked at Ana. "Let's go out and watch the stars, shall we?" He crawled out of the tent and laid out a blanket. He leaned back on his elbows.
    ooc: omg so sorry I'll make my next posts long I promiseee
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 6/28/2013, 12:58 am

Ana Gardon

Ana nodded, "Sure. Why not?" she laid down next to him and gazed up at the stars. "You know that the stars change depending on the time of year? It's because of how the earth moves around the sun and the tilt of the earth." Ana sighed, "Though, according to our lifestyle, Apollo drives a chariot around the earth, and constellations were formed by the gods to symbolize stuff. It starts to make you wonder, ya know?... about whats true and what's just mythology. Course, our parent's are myths, so is almost everything that makes up our whole day to day life."
    OOC: Sorry, I was in Iowa

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/4/2013, 2:58 pm

Yosemite 7
    Logan looks at Ana and smiles. "You know, you're one of the-" He's interrupted by a thump. His smile fades, and he looks at his blonde friend nervously. The son of Letus just puts a finger to his lips and slowly pulls his feet and legs into the tent.

Logan beckons to Ana to do the same, and then the almost-seventeen boy scoots back a bit. He can't take any chances to make noise. Maybe the thump is just a park ranger, coming to save them. But Logan is a smart boy. He knows it's not a park ranger.

It can't be a park ranger. Logan knows this is a remote part of Yosemite. Bears roam around this part, and maybe even monsters. Logan doesn't know what he was even thinking to come here. Two demigods give off a lot of that weird odor stuff that attracts monsters. At least that's what the praetor Reyna tells him.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/7/2013, 11:04 pm

Ana Gardon

Ana quickly climbs in next to Logan, even though her tent was six feet away. Though, lets face it. Six feet is way too far if there's a chance you'll be seen by a demi-god eating monster. Peering out from behind the safety that flimsy branches and vines can give you, something caught her eye. The campfire was still blazing. Ana had read the Hunger Games enough to know where this was going. Fire's get you noticed. Especially in a severely protected state park, where there isn't an official campground. Truthfully, Ana would rather face a pack cyclopes than be caught by a mortal park ranger. Slowly, Ana reached for her belt loop and grabbed the hilt of her Pugio.

OOC: What kind of monster?

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/8/2013, 7:54 pm

Logan's eyes widened as the monster zipped around the corner. It was a Cyclops. Gross, he thought. Cyclops disgusted him- their one huge gruesome eye was just- eck.
    Logan pulled his sword out... and wasn't really sure what to do with it. Most of his time at camp he had been dealing with romance and friend drama. He hadn't had any time to train. That was a little embarrasing.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/8/2013, 8:23 pm

Ana Gardon

Ana froze. There was a list of things that she had learnt about Cyclopes over the years. 1)Cyclopes have super-human hearing. 2)They are immune to fire 3) They eat demigods. Well, that just told her to stay still and think. The cyclopes was definitely no beauty, it's hair was strung with what looked like nuts and bolts, and it had one blood shot eye that peered around the campsite. Ana slowly got on her feet and crawled out of the tent. She made it three feet before a twig snapped underneath her foot. The cyclopes turned on it's heel and faced Ana with a pleased smile. Before it could react, Ana leaped forward and used her weapon to slash the eye of her opponent. Though, that wasn't enough. It used it's club and smashed Ana in the rips, causing her to tumble onto the ground.
    OOC: To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

Last edited by Sienna on 7/9/2013, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/9/2013, 5:16 pm

Logan watched Ana fight, and got a bit embarrased. He stood up next to Ana and parried with his sword, eager to show he wasn't just a nerd. Well, he was, pretty much, but no one could think that.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder

Female

Post by sienna 7/9/2013, 5:27 pm

Ana Gardon

It was obvious by then Ana was in no fighting condition. Her hands went to the side of her rib cage, and when she touched it, it felt like someone had set fire to her side.
    "Logan, you're going to have to kill him" She managed to say through her gritted teeth.

Last edited by Sienna on 7/9/2013, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 7/9/2013, 5:38 pm

ooc- oops forgot she got hurt teehee
    bic- Logan nodded. He prodded the Cyclops in the stomach so it would go backward, away from the tent. It hit him in the head with the club, not enough to knock him out but enough to make him dizzy and stumble. He put the last bit of strength into gripping the hilt and stabbing the Cyclops in the stomach. It exploded into gold dust and Logan fainted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:58 pm