A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bliss

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Bliss Empty Bliss

Post by nix 6/3/2013, 6:55 pm

Jiraiya strolled in, his hands tucked into the backpockets of his brown shorts. He was wearing a faded green tank, and black flip-flops that molded onto his feet. He abruptly stopped, and stretched suddenly, his light blonde hair reflecting the sun. He bit his lip unconsciously, before walking over to the water. I'm glad it was so nice today...It's a good day to practice, Rai thought to himself, as he kicked off his flip-flops and left them in the light sand, before stepping into the salty river. The eighteen year old took out a dagger and made a small slice on his arm, barely even a scratch, but enough to squeeze out a drop of blood. The quickly flipped his arm over, so the drop would fall into the ocean, and not dry on his arm. After a second, he saw the drop go into the ocean, and a smile lighted up his face. Time to practice his powers, as he made a series of hand signs. There was a fist included, before a large amount of water rose up into the air, making random shapes, like a rather horrible-looking cat that actually looked like a goat, and then water that looked like daggers. He put the water in his hair, which was now shaped like a globe. The globe was the size of his palm. He enjoyed the caress of the cerulean blue water, the small crystals of the salt that was on his left hand glinting back at him. He got rid of the water on his left hand, and had it join the globe on his right hand.

After a few minutes of pure concentration, Jiraiya made the water inside the globe whisk with energy, before it was obvious it had a lot of force. There were a few plastic disks equipped on his hip, in which he took one quickly out with his free hand and threw into the air. It briefly stayed up there, before with some speed came down. Jiraiya with his palm pushed the orb against the plastic plate whilst in air, in which it made a horrible CHI noise before the plastic plate was pushed back quite a distance and landed into the ocean, with a hole in its middle. Rai smiled to himself smugly, a happy feeling unfolding in his stomach for he felt that he had finally mastered the power of force.

Rai collapsed in the water, which he was now knee-deep in. He wasn't worried that he'll choke and die, since he recently discovered he was able to breathe in it. He took a couple puffs under water, before rising back up again. His hair slightly frazzled, he looked back up, his T-shirt soaked from the ocean-water, wide-eyed after looking underneath the beauty of the sea. It was absolutely gorgeous, but if Rai didn't time himself, he'd perhaps stay under the water for eternity, well...until he grew hungry, and Rai easily oft became hungry. Rai stood up, entirely wet from the water now. Oh well, at least it cooled him from how humid it was today. This time Rai wasn't going to practice the water ball, since it required too much energy and effort. Throwing another plastic plate in the air, he cut it in half with the water, and his smile widened. It required much coordination to slice such a fast-moving item and to also control the water. Well, he had four more plates .Time for more practice.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Bliss Empty Re: Bliss

Post by GwrachSeren 6/9/2013, 3:26 pm

The girl had enough of the people here. She hung around the arenas mostly but there wasn't enough maiming for her liking. Mercenia, known as Mercy ironically, had decided to mix it up today and found herself wandering toward the beach. The demititan wore a white bikini with a blue sarong as she strolled along the sand, looking for a decent place to set up. She found a spot just in time to see a guy come up from the water. He was entirely wet and stood knees deep in the water. Mercy tilted her head. Sure she liked when people got hurt... but she could totally like the look of some guys at the camp, though. She sat down on the sand, taking her shades from her beach bag and putting them on as she started to lather on the sun lotion.

She then lay back on a towel and closed her eyes. I wonder if I'll get some blood around here any time soon. It is a camp for demigods and there's less maiming than I like. Maybe I should just hang around the infirmary.

OOC: I tried my best. I'm a little preoccupied, though. Sorry! >.<
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/13/2013, 10:00 pm

Jiraiya furrowed his eyebrow, now up to his last plate. Let's make it count, the boy thought to himself, before throwing it up in the air. As quick as lightning, he made a rather large cut to himself, groaning, he made the ball of water appear in his hands. He lunged forward, and the white plastic plate was torn into shreds. He was good at his timing, he smirked to himself, glad that he was good at his power used for attacks. He wondered how a human person would look after using the sphere of water, but it required some sort of liquid first. Ah, Jiraiya looked at his cut, and frowned. Crimson-red blood leaked out of the wide cut. It reached from the lower part of his palm to near his elbow. It looked nasty, and he decided not to heal himself. That was only for dire cases, and right now, it was only a cut that can be healed by some special treatment. Ambrosia. He took a small baggie from his right pocket that was in his shorts, opened it, but not without smearing some blood on it. Plucking the delicate contents in the inside, he shoved the food into his mouth, and the comforting taste of his mom's only recipe that worked out, was the blueberry-chocolate shake she made on his ninth birthday. It was the most delicious thing he had, from what he was able to remember when spending time with her. Rai's mother was a horrid cook, and they both knew it, so they stuck to purchasing takeout.

Rai's cut immediately healed, and the pain lightened slowly but surely. Jiraiya decided it was best to finally wade out of the water. Turning around, rather slowly, he spotted a girl in a white bikini with some weird sash thing tucked around her porcelain skin. She reminded him of those weird dolls that grannies used to tuck away in their attics, insisting that those were their childhood memories kept within. You know, those dolls with the white faces, curled hair, and two spots on their cheeks. Super creepy, but yet, you can tell they are fairly pretty. The blonde-haired boy returned his baggie of two more ambrosia squares back into his pocket, his energy now refreshed. He felt like he could run around and do more powers, but he knew he had a limit, and the ambrosia only made it seem like he only started his day. But no way was he taking the risk of turning into flames. Rai seen it, and he's been here for only like a few weeks. Some girl was showing off to her friends how cool her powers were. She was real cute, and had a smokin' hot body, and it she made quite an impression on Rai. The girl, Melinda, or whatever her name was, kept shifting her body into different proportions and changing around her eye color. A few minutes later, she was screaming, and no one was able to help her. All of them watched her burn into crisp. Thus, Melinda's end came due to trying to show off. Plus, Rai wasn't in the mood anymore to show off to some girl he hadn't even bothered to talk to, especially after seeing his own blood trickle into the sea-salt water.

Finally out of the water, Rai dug his heels into the warm sand, enjoying the bask of the sun. The gritty sand stuck to his feet, and he knew it would be annoying to try and wash it out later, but now, his wrinkly feet will sing as the warmth made his spirits lift higher. Rai then decided he should get going to the mess hall. All this practice made him hungry, even if he had that ambrosia square. Passing by the pretty girl, he couldn't stop for a second and admire her bust. Hoping she didn't catch on what he did, he quickly hurried away a few steps away. Wait a minute. He turned around, and studied the girl's hair. Wasn't that one of his bunkmates? The one who was super mean and all? Not Stella, but the other one who was new just like him. They've only exchanged a few hi's but that was about it.
    "Mercy?" Jiraiya asked, incredulously, faintly recalling her name. "What are you doing here?" He was quite astounded to find her here. She seemed rather keen on being a lone wolf, and sticking to be indoors. She didn't even strike him as the type to even be at the beach. Oh well, he shouldn't be the one assuming, since he barely even knew the girl.  
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 6/28/2013, 7:48 pm

Bliss Tgfi
    "If it isn't the perverted member of the demititan cabin," Mercy said, rolling her eyes beneath her sunglasses. "What are you doing? Practising your perverted ways? Drowning someone with all that water? I sincerely hope its that Chris guy. He is so annoying. Thinks so highly of himself just because he's some big hero in the second war or something like that. That b*tch of a girlfriend of his is probably doing things behind his back. Just speculation, of course..."

She studied Jiraiya. "It's Jared, right? No. That can't be right. Jerry? Still not right? It's that Japanese sounding name, isn't it? Jaraiya? That sounds a little off. Jiraiya?"

She was only playing. She already knew her name. She lowered her shades and regarded him with a playful- and rare- smile. "Are you by yourself? That seems unlike you. I can imagine you surrounded by girls. Of course, most of those I can imagine would only want one thing. If you know what I mean. I hate people like that."

Actually, she hated nearly everyone. She had no reason. She was just that way with people. People were annoying wastes of time usually. Yet, Mercy couldn't bring herself to hate this guy. Not without a reason. He seemed okay. He was new, like herself. She hadn't tried to kill her. She hadn't had reason to kill him. Some people were okay. She could suffer some people.

But most people believe in love and that's nothing more than an electrical bug in the human neural circuit to Mercy. She didn't care for people and their naive ideas and crazy notions. She also just disliked people for the sake of disliking someone.

Mercy looked back at Jiraiya from the corner of her mind. He may be perverted but she didn't know if he believed in such stupid things. And so she gave him a chance to prove himself. Even if he was a pervert.

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/29/2013, 2:01 am

Jiraiya's frown grew deeper and more wrinkled as the girl continued to describe what he was. She was quite observant, and he didn't like being called a pervert, but hey, eventually he had to face the truth. He enjoyed peeking at girls, and he was a man, so he'd admit to it like the man he was. He didn't mind how Mercy seemed to have a mean-spirited attitude in her voice, since for Jiraiya, the girl was awfully interesting to him. Well, other than her rather impressive chest size. At least she wasn't as flat as a chopping board, like half the girls in camp were. Mercy continued to speak, a deviant smile, which was quite close to what Rai would call a smirk, pretended to struggle with his name. He figured she was doing it on purpose, yet he paid no heed, as he sat down next to the girl, digging his feet into the warm sand. The fair-haired man propped himself up on his shoulders, tilting his head to the right, merely glancing from the corner of his eye, the pretty girl.

"I prefer to be called Rai," he told her, his eyes lighting up as the corners of his mouth turned, the dimples in his cheeks appeared as his whole face showed amusement of the moment of being called Jared. The girl grudgingly acknowledged him, and it didn't let him down at all. The girl then returned the smile, and he felt a bit glad that he stayed after all. She didn't seem too bad like the others in his cabins. They were kind of obnoxious over their stupid wars, when in reality, he just wanted everyone to relax and loosen up a bit.

"Even if I'm considered powerful, due to being a child of my father, it seems the girls have finally heard of my reputation as a pervert," he lazily flicked off the droplets of water that was still gathered onto his skin. They clung to him like leeches, and it took a small amount of his energy to gather up into a orb the size of his thumb. He flicked his hand as if he were annoyed, and the water sprinkled onto the sun-baked glittering pale sand. "As of lately, I've been unluckily receiving kicks to the...ahem...tender area for just appreciating the body of a woman. Apparently, I diminish the demigod females by simply snagging a peek. Heck, I bet every straight male looked at a girl once, but at least I own up to it," he said, now placing his hands on the back of his head, and lying down, looking at the sky. His smile now disappeared, as his expression grew a bit more serious, his eyebrows knit together, and his nose scrunched up.

"I'm not even infatuated with the girls I look at--never mind," Rai said, deciding to quickly change the subject now before he becomes too personal with this girl. "I've been meaning to ask, who is your parent?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/7/2013, 9:47 pm

Bliss Tgfi
    She smirked. She had him pegged. The guy hiding behind a mask? She didn't know. She did know that he just appreciates other people. She could understand that. She hated people but she still enjoyed it when people watched her. Her fringe moved into her line of vision and she moved it back behind her ear. "I see. Well... Rai. I think I understand you."

Mercy sat up straight and began to draw in the sand with her finger. It was only squiggles. Nothing fancy. "Just like I don't hate people but what people are capable of and what they do. For example, that Chris guy. He wins a war and expects things to be handed to him on a silver platter- along with respect. I hate people's motivations and intentions. They can hurt and they can enrage."

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/9/2013, 10:59 am

"Doesn't everyone have a motivation? Then you must dislike a lot of people," Jiraiya says, a chuckle erupting from his lips. He threw his head back, glaring at the cloudy blue sky. The sun in his vision made him squint. It's a bit annoying to try to look at the sky and end up having black spots dance across his vision. He looked back down at Mercy and tilted his head. "The worst part about the demititans is that the older ones think they are all hotshots and cause pain to others. It's horrible that they think they're superior. Strip away their birthright, they would be just crazy mere mortals locked up in a prison," he said, sighing.

Still leaning onto his elbows, the blonde-haired man looked at Mercy, his lips curled in disgust as he talked about the demititans. "And now I'm feared because of whom I'm born to, because of those stupid punks," he said quietly, before laughing again. "I don't know why I'm spouting all this stuff to you. Forget it. I guess it's because you are new just like me and you may feel the same," he said, making it a test in a way, to see what Mercy truly thought. He was interested in her views. She was the same like him, and he was hoping she had similar or understandable views.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/9/2013, 8:08 pm

Bliss Tgfi
    "I have the same feeling. But trust me... They probably fear what you're capable of. If you wanted to, you could rally them. Just like if I wanted to... I could wipe myself from the memory of someone else," Mercy said. She looked at the sky and her lips slowly formed a smile. A real one, too. "I wonder how they'd fare if we really did that. Rallied people. Showed them we're just like them and had them help us fight those so-called war heroes."

She looked eager for a moment there. "It'd be kinda... beautiful," she said and then breathed in deeply. "If we had the means and the plans, I mean. Imagine us being in a war. You'd be great with the water- the Navy, shall we call it? And I'd be behind the scenes talking to our hostage and prisoners and making them forget. Or remember... I don't quite know how my powers work."

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/9/2013, 8:36 pm

Rai looked at the girl and pursed his lips for a second. He thought about it seriously. Did he want a war? No. Did he want to stop the evil demititans who are power hungry? Yes. He wanted to stop it. He looked at Mercy in a new light, the same smile that she wore reflecting onto his lightly tanned face. He sat up and crossed his legs. He placed his hands into the sand, enjoying the heat that warmed his hands now. Well, the armor that he wore on his hands were always there, but still. It's a nice feeling to find warmth from another source.

"It only requires effort," Rai replied, thoughtfully. His eyes twinkled with the idea and leaned in towards Mercy. "I like the name Navy. We'd make a good team. And I know there's some other new demi-titans that probably feel the same as us. We just need to get them on our side and perspective," he said, quiet excited with the idea. Then, his shoulders sagged. "But what about the gods and all? Wouldn't they interfere?" He anxiously asked.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/10/2013, 8:27 am

Bliss Tgfi
    "From what I understand, they can't," Mercy smiled. "I've heard complaints. Complaints that the gods can't interfere with mortal activities much and that they can't visit their children thanks to that Zeus guy. I've also heard the gods are locked down in Olympus."

Mercy shifted her balance a little and leaned closer to Rai with a playful smirk. "And because of that second point, there should be no problem rallying people to be on our side. We just need to make it a little... convincing. Maybe we need to prove ourselves first. But the only way I can think of is... Well... A quest. People look up to the questers that come back."

Last edited by Shanasaurus on 7/10/2013, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/10/2013, 8:50 am

"A quest," Jiraiya repeated to himself. A part of it felt wrong, yet it felt so right at the same time. "Questers who come back unharmed are often admired. But to convince them---," he abruptly stopped talking. He pursed his lips and thought about it thoroughly. "We'd need something powerful to impress them with," he finally said.

Rai's blue eyes studied the girl before him. She seemed rather giddy while talking about it. And she was a bit close, he suddenly realized. Was she seducing him? Oh definitely not. She was simply excited over the idea of rebelling against the older Demi-titans. Rai curled his toes. They'll have to get a great item to gain respect.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/10/2013, 9:06 am

Bliss Tgfi
    "And then there's the problem of obtaining a quest from the Oracle... Pretty sure that weird girl they have won't give it too nicely by force..." Mercy said. She curled her fingers like claws and scratched lines in the sand, gauging ditches out. "Well, we could try anyway. If we get in trouble, I can make her forget she saw us."

She noticed how close she was to him and quickly moved away. Just a little. "We'd have to be in and out. Or we could lie through our teeth."
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/10/2013, 5:25 pm

"In and out," Jiraiya immediately said. He looked down onto the sand, his blue eyes looking a bit worrisome and grave. He still had problems mastering all his powers. Hell, he had powers he still hasn't discovered yet. He only knew of the pulse force power and the healing. "We need to ask her about the weapons. But how to phrase the question?" He mused out loud to Mercy. "But first, you need to change," his eyes dropped to her swimsuit and the beginnings of a smirk appeared on his lips.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/20/2013, 7:45 pm

Bliss Tgfi
    The girl nodded in agreement. She would like the least amount of contact with the Oracle. She really disliked the girl. Not as much as she disliked Aphrodite girls who live up to their stereotypes. That's the utter worst to her. "We could just ask her 'How do we find what we need' and take it from there?"

And then, Rai lived up to his stereotypes, causing Mercy to sigh and roll her eyes. "I'll change on the way. It won't take long to put some clothes on over this and then run along to the Oracle cave for a sh!tty poem."

OOC: We need to write a prophecy out.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 7/21/2013, 3:22 pm

"Alright," Rai said, slightly comforted that she wouldn't be prancing around in a bikini all day. 'Cause that would get a tiny bit uncomfortable for him, especially since she had a nice figure and all. "And the question seems pretty good," he said to Mercy. He let her do all the thinking.

For him, the best way to get a woman to like you, is to agree with her. Rai whole-heartedly agreed with her, so there wasn't much reluctance or a problem for him.

ooc: i'm lazy lmfao
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 7/21/2013, 4:03 pm

Bliss Tgfi
    Mercy grinned at him and picked up her things. She shook her hair over her shoulder and lowered her sunglasses over her eyes. She liked his style. Just agreeing to do things. She still thought it was a little... well, she thought it was a tad pathetic. But he understood. No one else understood like one of your own. "Come on, then," she said and started off for the demititan cabin.

OOC: I just plain suck at leaving posts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content