A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Jeffrey Williams

Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Jeffrey Williams Empty Jeffrey Williams

Post by Tyrannic 6/3/2013, 11:08 pm

Name:Jeffrey Williams
    Eyes:hazel
    Hair:light brown
    Height:6'1
    Body Type: thin, lean 
    Skin Color: Caucasian 
    God Parent: Hectate
    Mortal Parent: Dereck Williams
    Country of Origin: U.S.A
    Pets:none
    Talents:none
    Weapon**: celestial bronze war scythe
    Flaws: Unsocial( due to an abusive life),  untrusting, tends to cower: Insanity- Obsession, over violent, untrusting
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):none
    Life Before CHB*: Jeffrey lived with his dad in a trailer park near Austin, Texas. Jeffrey's dad would beat him every day and other kids would stay away from him. Jeffrey felt so alone, then he met Sane. Sane was the only one who ever cared for Jeffrey. One day Jeffrey's dad beat him severely, worst than ever before. Sane talked to Jeffrey, said he could make his dad go away. Jeffrey told him to do it, so Sane grabbed the gun on the wall and walked out to Jeffrey's dad. Sane came back in and said it was over, Jeffrey thanked him, but Sane said he had a new name... Insanity. Insanity loved Jeffrey more than a twin brother, and helped Jeffrey make it to camp. Little did Jeffrey know... Insanity... Is inside him.
    RP Example*: Jeffrey walked up the hill, finally a place away from it all, a place with others like me. Jeffrey stumbled down towards a large building. Insanity was right, he thought to himself. Now he had finally escaped. Or so he thinks...
    Any notes about your characters: Jeffrey  has multiple personality disorder, but only one other personality, Insanity, who only come put to protect Jeffrey... But obsession seems to cloud Insanity's judgement...

Last edited by ChristianM. on 6/5/2013, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Jeffrey Williams Empty Re: Jeffrey Williams

Post by mabel pines 6/4/2013, 11:25 am

i'm not sure about the whole insanity thing coming out of him, if he has mpd. i think that it would make more sense for insanity to be a hallucination.

also, did you check with an admin about the transportation thing? i'm not sure if that would be a power for hecate. i'm also not sure about giving them both different power limits and whatnot.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 6/4/2013, 10:13 pm

I don't think I made it clear enough, insanity is his other personality, which Jeffrey "hallucinates" seeing when in fact, insanity is in control of him. Example, in life before chb, Insanity takes the gun out to his dad and shoots him, Jeffrey hallucinates seeing Insanity goin outside when in fact insanity is controlling Jeffrey.

About the teleporting, I don't care if that has to be cut out if unreasonable, I couldnt think of a go to associate with the power and I hoped Hectate would be okay.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Daniel 6/5/2013, 9:59 pm

No to the teleportation. Also, I've got to ask, but is the war scythe celestial bronze?
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 6/5/2013, 11:20 pm

I have edited the information...
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead