A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Perca's characters - REMAKE

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Perca's characters - REMAKE Empty Perca's characters - REMAKE

Post by Perca 6/4/2013, 2:54 pm

THE OLD FORM...

Name:Christine Dimou
    Eyes:green
    Hair:black
    Height:1,75 m
    Body Type:lean
    Skin Color:white
    God Parent:unkown (Athena)
    Mortal Parent:dead before she know him/her,lives at the streets
    Country of Origin:Greece
    Pets:a rat
    Talents:painting and create fiction stories
    Weapon**:a sword by cestrial bronze
    Flaws:angry easily,she dont know what she wants and she always wants to be the boss at everything.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional):unkown (can summon 30 owls a day, they stay for 15 minutes)
    Life Before CHB*:A desaster.Nobody liked her.She has only one friend,an orphan child with a disability-a satyr,that take her to live in his house but in her 12 birthday she left and he follow her because he was her protecter.She havent gone to any school but she have readed a lot of books.She dont know anything else about her life.
    RP Example*:And then suddenly,i hear a sound like a thousand snakes whistling in my head.Alex shouted at me"Dont look her"I didnt knew why,but i felt that if i didnt listened to him,i will be dead.I closed my eyes and i listen a sweet voice into my head"Open them,sweetheart.Open your eyes and all your wishes will be.The only think you have to do is LOOK"
    Any notes about your characters:She dont know hat she likes and what she doesnt like

THE NEW FORM...

Perca's characters - REMAKE Tumblr_m8ahjrK2QJ1qj9juh

Name: Christine Dimou
    Mortal Parent: John Dimou, dead
    God Parent: Athena
    Date of Birth: 11/08/1999
    Place of Birth: Athens
    Hometown/Last Residence: Piraeus
    Race/ethnicity: Greek
    Accent: She has a slight Greek accent
    Skin Tone: Pale, almost white but with a hint of pink in it
    Eye Color: Christine has bright green eyes with a bit of brown in them
    Hair Color: Christine’s natural hair color is black, but she dyed them red when she left camp for a while
    Hair Length: Her hair reach past her shoulders. When straightened, they reach a little higher than the middle of her back
    Height: Christine is about 1,60 m. tall
    Weight: She isn’t too heavy, only 45 kg.
    Body Type: Her body type is lean, much more athletic than when she first arrived at camp due to the training
    Appearance: Christine, as mentioned before, has beautiful red hair and sparkling green eyes. She usually wears jeans and T-Shirts along with her favourite running shoes but, only on special occasions, she puts on dresses. Her hair is usually up in a ponytail but there are always some streaks rounding her face and falling in front of her eyes. She doesn’t really pays attention to her appearance, unless there is a reason to
    Weapon: Christine’s favorite weapon is her celestial bronze sword
    Armor: Along with her sword, Christine had someone make her an armor to her size. It’s made by celestial bronze too.
    Weapon & Armor:
    Pet(s): None at the moment. She was given a cat, Dawn, by her ex-boyfriend, Kie, but she let her live free with her brother and Kie’s cat
    Skills/Talents: Well....Christine isn’t really very talented. The only “talent” she has is to learn things, since her mom is the goddess of wisdom. But, she is really good at cooking, something she learnt while living alone
    Flaws: Sometimes, Christine has problems controlling her anger. People say she is shy, but she is just scared of people and what may happen if she gets to know them better. But her major flaw is that, most of the times, she is too serious about everything.Also, when she gets angry,she always tries to hurt other people, even if it's not their fault. And, she always takes revenge when people hurt her or her beloved ones
    Strengths: Chrisitne is quite good at playing basketball and tries to learn how to play the guitar,even though she still needs to learn a lot of stuff before she is good at it
    Weaknesses: Christine still needs to improve her sword fighting but her major weakness is te fact that she isn’t very social
    Likes: Christine loves stracciatella ice cream, mashed potatoes and rock music
    Dislikes: Christine hates sports, vegetables and fashionable clothes
    Fears: Christine is afraid of not only spiders, but all type of bugs, people and roller coasters
    Personality: Christine is a kind hearted, young and loving girl. She is caring and shy, also quite childish and playful with friends. She usually looks serious and lonely. Sometimes though she gets really angry and loses control
    Powers: None
    Social Status: Loner and a little bit of nerd
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year Rounder
    Years at Camp: 3
    Life Before CHB: Christine lived with her father until he died,while she was 5. It was actually some monsters trying to kill her but he understood and saved her with his life. She went to an orphanage but, since he enjoyed running away on her own, got kicked out. She had just turned 8. While at the streets, she lived along a company of homeless dogs, in an old, empty house. She started working at the age of 10, at a local grocery store. There, one month before she turned 11, she got raped by the owner and his son. That’s what made her ran away. She hid in a suitcase of a business man at the airport and that’s how she got to the USA. After that it was pretty easy and, at the age of 11 years and 3 months, she was at camp
    Role-playing Example: It was another tiring day at the store, but I had got my very first payment! To celebrate, I had bought the best dog food at the pet shop and a pizza for me before heading home. Jackie and Paris where waiting for me outside, their only two puppies who survived playing in the soft grass. Soon came out Melinda and Piti, the other couple. We sat outside, me on the branch of my favourite tree and them on the grass. I sighed as I stared at the big moon on the sky. “Hey Dad …I know you see me know…I really wish you could be here for me now…Maybe Mom too…But don’t worry, your little girl is doing just fine! I have Paris and Piti to protect me from bad people and Jackie and Melinda are my two best friends. No offence guys. You know, I think I should name the puppies Nala and Simba, like the characters from your favourite cartoon movie! Well, I must go now, it’s getting late. Good night Dad!” I told the stars, my voice taking that sad tone, like every time I was on the edge of tears. I wiped my eyes and climbed down the tree, going inside with the dogs following me. My new family.
    Notes: None

Last edited by Perchabeth on 6/15/2013, 6:13 am; edited 4 times in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Perca's characters - REMAKE Empty Re: Perca's characters - REMAKE

Post by Daniel 6/5/2013, 12:19 pm

Since this is a WIP, could you put that into the title?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/5/2013, 12:21 pm

Yeah,sure.Um,is it a problem if I post the rest of them here?I'll wait since she is aprooved before I post the next...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2013, 5:51 am

She has to have an accent when speaking. You may say 'American', 'English' or 'Greek', like 'light Greek accent'. All those being examples.

Add two flaws.

What you listed under 'strengths' are more of skills/talents. Like, strengths are things she learned and does good (e.g. playing the piano).
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/15/2013, 6:13 am

Edited
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia