A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Er, what are you doing here?

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Er, what are you doing here? Empty Er, what are you doing here?

Post by tyler oakley 6/9/2013, 3:38 pm

<
    ellie romais

Ellie was mad at herself. She shouldn't have ran away like that. Logan must have been so worried... It was only a kiss. Ellie had kissed a few boys before, why was it so different that Eli had kissed her? He had been mean to her, she had been mean to him, why was there a connection. Ellie groaned and sat on a bench. Whatever. He had left, so buh-bye Eli. She looked around and smiled once she realized where she was. The forum. She remembered her first day at camp, where she had met Emma, Louise, Ana, Jack, Thomas, everyone. Those were the good old days, before Ana decided to crush Thomas's heart and the whole stupid Lake Tahoe biz. Ellie lay back and closed her eyes.

Er, what are you doing here? Empty Re: Er, what are you doing here?

Post by Guest 6/9/2013, 4:10 pm

Er, what are you doing here? Jzjm1c

Ah, the forum. A place where ancient Roman culture mixes with the modern day mall. And Louise loved the mall, and semi vintage clothes. And honey, ancient Rome is far beyond vintage. Walking at a normal pace, the daughter of Luna was flaunting her newest sundress from Francesca's and her newest wedges from Michael Khors. It was the perfect day, all of the sales were on at the same time, and Lou has a lot of shopping to do. And then it ended, fast. Louise stopped on her heels as she saw the menace that was Ellie. After Louise's four week hideout with all of the Venus kids, Louise did not want to spend anymore time with the kids she had to spend time with at Lake Tahoe. Not even Logan, and that weirdo never did anything wrong. Louise sprinted as fast as she could in her four inch wedges to find the nearest store she could hide in. She walked casually into a Kokopeli and sat down on one of the furnished chairs.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/9/2013, 4:34 pm

<
    ellie romais

Ellie noticed a tall brunette girl in clothes that only Louise would've worn. She smiled and walked over to the shop she was hiding in. "Louise, darling, haven't seen you in forever[i]!" she said loudly as she walked over to her. Heads turned and Ellie smiled. [i]Perfect. The few weeks Ellie had been gone, for some reason she had gotten snarkier, and had crawled out of her shell. She was going to pay back Louise for all of the dumba*s cocky things she had done to her.

Post by Guest 6/9/2013, 8:07 pm

Er, what are you doing here? V7ha1t

"Aw, pooh, I thought you were going to disintegrate when you came out of the little shadow over there." Louise snorted, referring to Ellie's vampire exterior. Honestly, Lou did not need Eliie's crap today. She had plenty of things to do, and wanting to shoot her self from talking to Emo too much was not on her to do list. Like honestly, Louise would much rather sip on her non-fat latté and sit under a umbrella and look for guys. Er, she meant look for James.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/9/2013, 8:17 pm

Ellie rolled her eyes. "You need a new hobby, Beauty Queen." She sat down next to her. "C'mon, give me a chance." She looked at Louise with big eyes
    ooc: cries dont judge my post im tired

Post by Guest 6/10/2013, 4:47 pm

Louise Taylor

Louise rolled her eyes. Give her a chance? Uh, no. Louise Taylor has been giving her and the little rugrats she had called friends previously so many chances previously. Like, you may haven't notice, but she didn't say one snarky thing during the little trip to Tahoe. She can give people a chance, most of the time. But it's not today. Louise has wasted the majority of her time at Camp with this group of people, and let me tell you that it almost ruined her social status she worked so hard on. The daughter of Luna sighed, she had nothing else to loose. "Ugh, fine whatever." She grumbled. "But if you bring up one word about anything related to....the others, I will personally chop your neck." She smiled sweetly, pretending that she said something pleasant. She wasn't lying though, one word about those people and she would freak out.

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/11/2013, 10:10 pm

<
    ellie romais

Ellie flipped her hair. "Why would I talk about them? They're bo-ring. I mean, nothing ever spicy happened, it's all stupid love drama." She grinned and leaned closer. "Logan's cheating on Emma." Well, not really, but it was blatantly obvious that they liked each other. They were always making doe eyes at each other when the other wasn't looking. Like, seriously, admit your true love for each other or whatever. She felt a little like a hypocrite when she said that; she had a huge crush on Thomas and never told him.. Whatever.

ooc: you need to bring eli baaack

Post by Guest 6/14/2013, 10:08 pm

Louise Taylor

Louise gritted her teeth, she didn't care about Emma and Logan's tragic love story. She even saw Em canoodling with some new guy and she let him do some things she won't even let James do. Kiss her neck? Like no, Louise is positive that her boyfriend is not a vampire. At the moment, Louise wanted to kill Ellie, she just told her that she did not want to talk about anyone that they used to talk to. But no, it just goes in one ear and comes out the other. "Mhm, okay, what ever. What about you, Emo? Did someone finally take one for the team and decide to go out with you?" As those sentences rolled off of her glossy pink lips, she kind of regretted saying it. Like it must be hard enough being the only emo girl at camp that is above age eleven. Like honestly, the daughter of Luna has seen a bunch of kids parading around in heavy make-up and cutting themselves. Um, no.

ooc-maaaaybe.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/15/2013, 11:23 am

Ooc yessss
    Bic. Ellie frowned. This girl could really get on her nerves... Why didn't she ever be courteous or kind to her? What had Ellie done wrong? And plus, ever since Logan had come back she was bubbly and girly and crap. Maybe not girly... Ellie hadn't been so sure of herself for awhile now; she didn't know who she liked, hated, loved, whatever. Thomas, Emma, Ana, and even Logan had been avoiding her lately, and having Eli was... A breath of fresh air. All she had been doing lately was laying in her bunk eating candy from the forum (she still had some left from when she and Thomas had gone) while watching Teen Wolf and reading fashion magazines. Maybe Eli had been right when he had came in to the cohort. "Hello, lowlifes!" is what he had said. With a sigh, Ellie responded, "Nothin'."

Post by Guest 6/15/2013, 3:38 pm

Louise Taylor

>"Some loser has to like you."[/color=black] Louise began,[/color] "What about Thomas, he's beneath you. Or that new guy, what's his face." Louise never bothered to remember names of people she didn't find interesting. But then why didn't she forget Ellie, Ana, Logan, or Thomas? Well, she can't forget Thomas because him and James are best friends and she's forced to be with them. But for the others....does that mean that she likes them even the tiniest bit. Ew no no no no. Louise couldn't possibly like those freaks, they legit deserted them when they went to that store in Tahoe.
    ooc-Bleck, I don't know. I was going to make twins of Cupid, hint hint Hollister and Foster
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/16/2013, 9:05 pm

Ellie shrugged. "I dunno. And it's Eli. Thomas is a low life; even I am better than that." Ellie didn't think highly of herself, not lately, anyway. But she thought even less high of her "friends", who ditched her, never hung out with her, nothing. And even before Ellie had been so unsure of herself, they had ignored her. Life sucked.

Post by Guest 6/16/2013, 10:49 pm

Louise's mouth almost dropped to the floor, "Eli? Like Eli Xavier?" Of course Louise knew him, He was like one of the 'better' boys at this ratchet Camp. What would he be doing with Ellie? Oh right, he was Ana's friend. That pretty much explains everything.

\
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/17/2013, 8:10 pm

"Yeah." Oh my god, Ellie thought. I've impressed Louise. A-may-zang. That made Ellie smile a little bit. Like she cared what Louise thought. It was idiotic, all of it. Ellie was tired of this crap.

Post by Guest 6/17/2013, 8:15 pm

Oh dear lord what has this social structure come to? Eli, a jock, hanging out with Ellie, a freak. No no no. That doesn't work. Ugh, whatever, it doesn't pertain to Louise.

"So, where's your brother?" Louise asked. From the beginning of Louise's enemyship with Ellie, she knew that her brother was a touchy subject. It's like how Reyna gets mad when Louise tries to bring up Jason. Oh, but it's very funny.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/17/2013, 8:35 pm

"I dunno. Kissing Ana somewhere. I don't care anymore, he's a b*tch." Ellie stood up. "I'm gonna go get a coffee."
    She knew Louise would follow. Ellie walked into the Starbucks next door, and ordered the new caramel frappe. What, you thought she was going to get an actual coffee? Ha, no, she wasn't nearly grown-up enough to drink coffee, even though she was almost seventeen.

Post by Guest 6/17/2013, 8:57 pm

Louise began to have a coughing fit. Ana and Logan. Haha, no, that's disgusting. Ana's a bum and Logan's a wimpy pooh, so obviously that would never work. Louise stayed outside the Starbucks and sat down on a bench, "So they're not at Camp?"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/17/2013, 9:05 pm

"No, I think they went camping or somewhere as absolutely dull as that." Ellie thought camping was idiotic; like who would want to be eaten by a bear or whatever just to enjoy some "scenery" or "make memories", crap like that.

Post by Guest 6/17/2013, 9:13 pm

"Personally, I think we should like, ambush them when they get back. It'd be fun." Did she just say we? No, she couldn't possibly included Emo in any of her public humiliation plans. Was she...warming up to Ellie? Bleck.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/18/2013, 11:41 am

Ellie smiled, then, when she realized Louise was being nice to her, it faltered.. This couldn't be real. Definitely a setup. Probably. Or... was it? Could Beauty Queen like Ellie now? It didn't seem possible. Usually Louise was a b*tch to her, but now she was making plans with her..? Elie decided to take advantage of this moment. "Um, yeah, sure."

Post by Guest 6/24/2013, 11:50 am

Louise Taylor

Ah, manipulation. It's a beautiful thing, really. Using people for your own good. You see, Louise did not want to talk, much less work with the thing next to her, but she would put up with it to see the flustered looks on Ana's and Logan's face as she exposes them as the weirdos they are. And if Emma's there, even better. Like imagine Logan's face after he sees Em again. For gods' sake she is extremely hot now, like have you seen her? Louise turned back to Emo with a plastered smile on her face,"Good." She finally said.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/25/2013, 6:38 pm

"Why are you suddenly so interested in making their lives horrible? Why couldn't you have bullied them when you first met them? And what's your problem with all of us? Are you, like, committing slow suicide or going mad?" Ellie's fury dripped out of her right then. "Lou," she said with fake sincerity, "we're here to help you."

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 10:18 pm

Louise rolled her eyes as she gracefully stepped on ellie's toes. "Get a life, looser." She snarled as she exited the Forum.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 6/29/2013, 6:34 pm

OOC ugh
    BIC Ellie left, to go find a knife.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:30 am