A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

More Stuff

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female
    Number of posts : 478
    Registration date : 2013-02-11

More Stuff  Empty Re: More Stuff

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:26 pm

Jill came walking---no, came literally skipping around carrying a large canvas. A colorful Bird chirped as it followed her, flying low. Her wild black hair made odd curls that stuck in unusual places and she had the brightest smile on Earth. She also carried a backpack with paint and brushes, old and worn, a light blue shade. She looked happy, but most of the time she only looked happy. However, she wanted to paint some forest and she would paint her forest. As she walked, she didn't notice the boy asleep by the tree and tripped over his legs, falling over. Her canvas flying from her hand far from her and her Bird squeaking. She also squeaked as she fell. "Oof!" She said, moaning in pain for meeting the ground so ungracefully. She then noticed the boy. She blushed brightly. "Oh my gods! I'm so so sorry!"
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:43 pm

Jill was still blushing. She got nervous pretty quick around boys and her australian accent would get thick in seconds. "H-hi mate..." She stood up awkwardly and looked at the dogs, smiling kindly. She liked animals. "So sorry for that. I am really a bit clumsy hehehehe....." She said, laughing nervously. She then blinked, remembering. "What are my manners! My name is Jill and this" She pointed to her Bird. "Is Warhol."
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:49 pm

Jill blushed. Cute? No one ever thought it was cute. They only ignored it or made fun of her. Her blush surely deepened after the compliment, which would make her most gorgeous piece with red paint jealous. "A-aah... Thanks. It's all Down-under has to offer for me." She smiled bright, a hand messing her own locks. She looked into Fenyx's eyes and decided to play fun, to gain a friendship or not make him angry. She blinked and her black eyes turned aqua blue, the color of a clean swimpool.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 7:55 pm

Jill surely was to get up on her own, but Fenyx was too forward. He pulled her up and she squeaked, her balance failing her miserably and she crashed onto him, leaning with her full body against the older boy. She blushed terribly, her face going entirely red. "Eeeek! S-s-so sorry!" She jerked away from him, chewing on her bottom lip nervously. "h-H-hm....My mother is Iris....." She hummed, calming herself down. She took a deep breath. "Yours....?"
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 8:02 pm

ooc: 3-4 lines sweetie. I like detailing with Jill.

Jill was baffled. She smiled wide and bright at the fire. "So cool---!" Her exclamation was cut by the movement of his weapons, and she squeaked, Her heart pounding a bit. Not another kid who just wanted to fight. "M-mate, slow down. I'll show you all I got." She sighed and closed her eyes, concentrating. That trick was difficult but she'd make it. Once she opened again, her eyes were flashing different colors at every second, red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, White, grey, black, brown, hazel.... She smiled sweetly.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 8:16 pm

"Rocks? How amusing! I thought the blade would break and stuff...." But the compliment hit her and she was blushing again. She smiled weakly and willed her eyes back to normal, the dull black. "Because they can change colors they are kinda fun. They have nothing of special, really." Jill sighed, crossing her arms over her chest, wondering if she was really pretty at all. She had fallen hard for a child of Hypnos but he seemed so absent....It wasn't like he really did like her at all. But she had been in love and it hurt and only helped with making her self-steem worse which made her paint and smile more to fake any sadness or see glee in simple things.
    Jill was thinking too much, looking away. For quite few minutes, silent.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 6/13/2013, 8:24 pm

OOC:Sorry to interupt but he is a child of Hecate and you said Hypnos
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 8:25 pm

ooc: I know. Jill was in love with a Hypnos boy. I just mentioned it
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 8:52 pm

Jill snapped back into reality, with a bright smile. She often did that. "Oh! Sorry, spaced out. I'm alright, don't worry." She nodded happily and remembered her canvas. She blinked and looked around. "I was carrying a canvas when I tripped over you...Now I can't find it." She whined, pouting slightly. She glanced at the Bird flying around her and smiled. "Warhol haven't seen it either." She frowned. She needed that canvas to paint.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/13/2013, 9:43 pm

Jill smiled wide. "It is! Oh thank you!" She nodded quickly. Then she sat down by the trunk of the tree, humming slightly. Her Bird flew into the tree. "I do love it. Maybe that's the one thing I really do right." SHe chuckled softly. As she sat down, she already had a pencil on her hand, and was sketching the forest around her quickly, with incredible precision and talent.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/14/2013, 8:29 pm

Jill hummed in delight at the comment. "You're a sweet, Fenyx." She said with a kind smile and squeaked as he jumped to the tree and she heard a noise, a screech of a Bird dying. Her stomach turned a bit. She disliked harming people and animals overall. Monsters, if necessary. What happened? "F-fenyx?" She asked, putting the pencil down and looking up. She sounded scared.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/14/2013, 9:07 pm

Jill shuddered but nodded. "T-thanks for ensuring the safety of Warhol." She wasn't sure why did he want to protect her or not upset her so much having just met her, but her thoughts were blown off her mind as she saw his face. She gasped, canvas falling on the grass and her eyes going huge. Her bottom lip quivered. She had never seen someone without na eye before, face to face. And it scared her a bit. But she wasn't to question, nor judge.
    MJhere
    MJhere

Female

Post by MJhere 6/14/2013, 10:03 pm

Jill got the canvas slowly but instead, put it down. She walked to him, pulling on a brave face, and ran her thumb gently where the emtpy socket was, over the fabric he had put there. Her eyes were calm and gentle, not scared. She felt a bit of pity for him. "...Don't be sorry. It doesn't change who you are." She whispered kindly, awfully close and unaware of personal space. She smiled a bit. "Thank you. For protecting Warhol. No one would."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:43 am