A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Ophelia Adamina's Bunk

JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female
    Number of posts : 199
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Ophelia Adamina's Bunk Empty Ophelia Adamina's Bunk

Post by JosieWosie 6/14/2013, 12:24 pm

Ophelia was excited about going to camp, she was still saddened by the fact she had to leave her family behind, often wondering what they were doing; I bet Uncle Mark was playing domino with dad again betting dish duty, he always loses though. Ophelia chuckled to herself in thought as she walked into the 23rd cabin.

Minor Earth Gods. She could hear some other campers talking from inside, her hand on the screen door, she pushed it in and was greeted with a warm earthy smell much like the smell of the green house back in Florida. Ophelia smiled graciously to other campers near by, if there was a hint of judgement from them, she didn't catch it; she walked forward to the back of the cabin where she saw an empty bunker at the corner just next to the window.

Her old strap-around brown sandals made a soft clicking sound as she took each step, unnoticeable to anyone who was even slightly preoccupied with something else but Ophelia had always enjoyed the sound of shoes on wood. She arrived at the window bunk and looked back at the front of the bunk where Butterscotch was happily being fondled by some of her new cabin mates. Smiling, Ophelia took this as a time to set up her area, her father had given her some seeds and pots, he always knew just how to make her feel at home no matter where they were in the world.

Setting the pots and seeds on the window still, Ophelia looked around; all of these kids are children of the Earth Gods of course everyone's bed sheets would be green. Ophelia smiled contently as she made her bed, her newly bought bed sheets were a solid soft brown color and the comforter was mint green with the same brown stripped horizontally, getting progressively larger until the end of the comforter was solid brown. She lifted the entire bed up to slip the mint bed skirt underneath, the frills looked adorable in her eyes and ended just before it touched the floor.

She sat comfortably on her bed as she went through her suitcase. Old pictures, some more seeds- she separated those from the case and left them on the window still to join the others, lots of dresses, 3 jeans, four shorts and khakis, two pairs of capri pants, her best pair of heavy duty cargo pants, lots of graphic t-shirts, carefully selected jewelry-apart from the many bracelets she had on currently, a few sandals, two good pairs of boots, and three pairs of tennis sneakers. She looked around the cabin looking for a place to hang some of her clothes.

There seemed to be only two closets and they were to be shared, the wooden wardrobe in the back had the least amount of people inhabiting it, however Ophelia, being considerate of others, decided to only hang her nicest 3 dresses and her jeans, though she stacked them all over each other so she would only need to use one hanger for all three jeans. Feeling satisfied with her choice, she returned to her bunk and folded her shirts so that she could put them away vertically and be able to see what shirt it is as she picked it out, and not have to shuffle through a mess in her suitcase. All of her other shorts and pants were rolled up neatly and set in the last bit of space in the suitcase after taking out a small pop up night stand her uncle bought her.

Organized all her undergarments in the zipper pocket on the inside of the case, she let her cargo pants cover them up so if anyone opened her suit case her underwear wouldn't be the first thing they saw. She promptly closed the case and took her jewelry box and organized it, along with her small make up bag and placed both on the pop up night stand that was just slightly too high to reach comfortably with little effort when laying on the bed.

Darn, I was hoping that it would easy to hit the snooze button. Looks like I might have to put in some effort in the morning. At least it would really get me up.

Ophelia concluded positively. After planting her seeds in a nice pot next to the window still and organizing the last bits of her area, she walked out as happy as ever to meet some new friends.

Scotty will be just fine with the other campers, he can take care of himself for a while.

Last edited by JosieWosie on 7/9/2013, 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    JosieWosie
    JosieWosie

Female
    Number of posts : 199
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Ophelia Adamina's Bunk Empty Re: Ophelia Adamina's Bunk

Post by JosieWosie 7/5/2013, 9:01 pm

Ophelia entered her cabin, quietly passing through rows of beds and campers; it wasn't late or anything but she noticed that some of her cabin mates were taking a nap and did not wish to disturb them. She walked to the near end of the cabin and sat on the neatly made bed that she was at a few hours ago. With no sign of Scotty she swung her legs over and leaned on the backboard of the bed frame.

Looking over at her windowsill, Ophelia noticed her plants needed a bit of watering. She picked up a small rusty watering can and gave the fertile pots the nutrition it needed to grow. Wondering what she should do next Ophelia figured she was a little hungry and could use a meal. Before getting up she realized she hadn't fed Scotty and figured it would be best to call him in to eat.

Gods, I hope the campers didn't suffocate him, hit cuteness is almost fatal.

Thinking to herself as she shook her head left and right to glance around for her loving dog Ophelia smirked as she saw a small wagging tail under a bunk not five feet from hers.

"Oh where could Scotty be? Gee, I have no idea! Could he be... HERE?!"

She poked Scotty's little bottom and he ran around the bunk and jumped on the bed, his tail wagging and his tongue drooling. Ophelia giggled quietly, remembering a few of her mates were napping and returned to her bed to give some loving to her Butterscotch.

"Hi there boy, are you hungry? I've got some for you little guy."

Smiling, Ophelia took some food and a foldable bowl out and left it on the side of her bed for her pet to eat. Satisfied with the happiness her Corgi's tail was expressing she got up and felt like going for another walk, towards the cafeteria of course, it was her turn to get a good meal now.

"I'll be back boy, eat up ok? And don't make too much of a mess the other kids might not appreciate it as much as I would."
    She smiled and closed the door behind her as gently as she could. Making friends wasn't going to happen is she annoyed her own cabin members. With that she began to wonder what was being served in the camp's cafeteria today.

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:12 am