A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

THE EXCHANGE

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

THE EXCHANGE Empty THE EXCHANGE

Post by Haiden 6/15/2013, 11:42 pm

Trace walked up the hill to find the McDonalds delivery car waiting outside the border. The McDonalds delivery guy looked utterly confused and stood there in bewilderment wondering where the hell was he supposed to deliver the goodies gripped in his hands. Trace had to resist laughing and waited for Kelsey to come up the hill.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

THE EXCHANGE Empty Re: THE EXCHANGE

Post by Kimimae 6/16/2013, 12:00 am

Kelsey skipped up the hill humming. She stopped next to trace and started giggling when she saw the McDonald's guy. Poor fellow had no idea what to do. He probably thought he was being pranked or wrong address or something. Kelsey decided to approach him. "Hello sir!"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 11:33 am

The man jumped as he saw a teenage girl come across the rectangular arc. He looked up and saw the words 'Camp Half-Blood' printed on the top. What? "Uhm..delivery for.." He looked at the piece of paper gripped in his other hands as he squinted his eyes to read his own handwriting. "Kelsey?" He glanced up from the paper at Kelsey and raised his eyebrow. "Is that you?"

Trace nodded as he followed up behind Kelsey. "Yeah that's her. Now hand over the bag. I feel like the food is going to get cold." He demanded.

The McDonalds delivery guy glared at Trace and handed the bag over to Kelsey. "..Alright. That'll be....$20.50"
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/16/2013, 11:56 am

Kelsey took the bag with one hand while fishing in her pocket for the drachmas in the other. She pulled out a few and counted them in her hand before handing them to the delivery guy. "That should cover it, feel free to keep the change." She said with a friendly smile.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 11:58 am

Trace also handed the man some drachmas and looked at the bag with hunger in his eyes. "Oh man..my mouth is already watering."

The delivery man stared at the drachmas laying in his hand in bewilderment. "..Wait, what the hell are these?"
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/16/2013, 12:06 pm

Kelsey opened up the back and took a whiff of the food while Trace handed the guy some drachmas. If 'perfect' had smell, it was this. She closed the bag and looked at the delivery guy. "Uh... that's money?" Oh, dang it, wait a second, they may have over looked one small detail about this plan.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 12:15 pm

"This..is money?" The man asked, holding up the drachmas in his hand. He stared at them as if they were an alien object..which if you thought about it, it kinda was. "I don't think McDonalds will take this." He dejected, holding the money for them to take. "I think I'll have to take back the food."

Trace glared at the guy. There was no way he was going to give up the McDonalds. Looking at Kelsey, then back at the Delivery guy, he grabbed Kelsey's arm and pulled her back through the border and back up to the top of the hill at the entrance of camp. "I don't think so... Peter." He said darkly, reading the man's name tag that hung loosely from his shirt pocket.

The delivery guy rolled is eyes and started to walk to the border but was unable to as his body bumped against the entrance. "What!?" He tried again but was unable to do so. Glaring at the two teenagers, he pointed to both of them accusinigly. "I'm going to call the cops..f-for STEALING! Yeah, you better watch out!" He warned as he angrily stomped back to his delivery car and sped off.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/16/2013, 12:28 pm

"Good luck calling the cops, buddy, they'll never believe you." Kelsey watched the guy storm off to his car then started laughing. She was laughing so hard she had to sit down otherwise she might fall over. "Ahahhaha! That was perfect! Did you see the look on his face when you said his name? I thought his eyes were gonna roll right out of his head!" She laughed a little more then started calming down. She wiped a tear from her eye. She stood back up and brushed some dirt off her pants. "Ok, now that that's handled, what d'ya say we eat?" She asked, holding up the bag.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 3:34 pm

Trace laughed just as much as Kelsey once Peter drove off and sat down next to her as he held his stomach. "Oh man, my stomach hurts..." He said in between laughs until he finally took a breath and calmed down. "Ahhh...alright, NOW I'm ready to eat." He took the bag and opened it up to find the food nicely stacked up and smelling fresh. He took out his order and looked as if he were almost about to cry. Holding the food close to his face, he sighed happily. "This is the best day ever.."
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/16/2013, 6:05 pm

ooc- im just gonna pretend that peter also gave the two a little drink holder thing cause otherwise the meal doesnt feel complete

bic-
    Kelsey sat back down and took out her food. She looked at it and sighed with content. She gently took the wrapper off her cheeseburger and almost stroked the burger with love. She nodded vigorously at Trace's comment then took a sip of her Dr. Pepper. "I agree, I like this day a lot."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/16/2013, 10:59 pm

ooc: that is true on so many levels

bic: Trace took a big bite out of his burger and closed his eyes as he savored the taste. "This day is probably the best days of all the days we spent in camp." He said, his mouth half-filled with burger. He grabbed a handful of fries and stuffed them in his mouth, chewing with satisfaction.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/16/2013, 11:29 pm

Kelsey chuckled. "Glad to see you have high standards for fun." She took a bite of her burger and then opened a ketchup thing for some fries. She dipped a few in the tomato-y goodness and enjoyed them. She took another bite and looked over at Trace and watched him eat for a moment. She giggled. "It's like you don't eat food, you inhale it." She ate a few more fries.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/17/2013, 1:02 am

"I'm kinda like a vacuum, then." Trace laughed, his voice muffled from the fries that were stuffed in his mouth. He pulled out the fudge sundae next and began to dig in, the empty hamburger wrappers and empty carton of fries sitting next to him. As he took out the plastic spoon, he paused. "..What if the cops actually come up here?" He asked Kelsey thoughtfully. What would they actually do?
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/17/2013, 1:23 am

Kelsey polished off her burger, then went to finishing the fries. She answered Trace's question in between bites. "Well, considering how well it went for ol' Peter to try and follow us after we took the food, I don't think much would happen if they actually showed up." She paused for a moment. "Technically we did pay him though..." A bit of worry was creeping up on her, but she pushed it away with another fry and gulp of her soda.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/17/2013, 2:20 am

"True..true.." Trace said once Kelsey explained it, then finally finished his sundae. Now, it was on to the Mcflurry. As he grabbed the spoon for the Mcflurry he could hear faint music coming from the bottom of the hill. He looked over to find..wait, was that Prom? It seemed like the theme was some old time theme from the top of the hill and he raised his eyebrow with curiosity. "..Hmph..looks like Prom is going well.." He commented, gesturing towards the event with the Mcflurry in his hands.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/17/2013, 1:28 pm

Kelsey slurped the last of her Dr. Pepper after finishing her fries. She picked up her blueberry-pomegranate smoothie and smiled, these are the best. She looked down to where Trace was gesturing. She listened for a moment to the music to see if she recognized the song, but she couldn't make it out from this far away. "Oh yeah, I forgot that was going." She took a drink of the smoothie through the straw but it didn't work very well so she just took the lid off and took a swig of it. "Isn't the theme like, vintage robots or something?"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/17/2013, 3:00 pm

Trace laughed and shrugged. "I don't know..I think they said it was called..stempunk? Steampunk?" He paused, trying to think of the name but then shrugged, giving it up. "Whatever the hell that is, it looks like vintage robots, like you said." He dug in the Mcflurry with his spoon and scooped up a big glob of the sugary ice cream sprinkled with Oreo's. Trace plopped this in his mouth and looked back at Kelsey. "You wanna go to Prom? Just to see what its like?" He asked her curiously. He didn't have the uniform or outfit for the theme but he didn't care. He just wanted to see what it was like.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/17/2013, 4:49 pm

Kelsey wiped her fingers with a napkin, there was some salt from the fries on them and it felt gross to her. She tossed the napkin in the bag and picked her smoothie back up. "Steampunk, eh? Sounds interesting enough. Yeah man, let's go, this could be cool." Kelsey tried to think if she went to the prom last year, but she didn't think so.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/17/2013, 10:31 pm

Finishing the last bit of his McFlurry, he began to stuff all the trash into the Mcdonalds bag. "Alright! Prom here we come!" Trace announced excitedly. As he stood up with the bag of trash, he hesitated. "Wait...should we go in something totally different than the outfit that is part of the theme?" He asked Kelsey as an evil smile began to spread on his face.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/17/2013, 10:34 pm

Kelsey balled up her trash and finished the last bit of smoothie she had. She looked over at Trace and grinned devilishly. "Is that even a question? Totally!" she exclaimed as she stood up.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/21/2013, 11:24 pm

"Alright then its settled! I'll meet you at the Prom and I better see some funky outfit." Trace grinned devilishly. This would most likely piss off the prom directors but it didn't seem to register in his mind. "Don't forget! Crazy outfit!" A million ideas were rushing through his brain as he dashed down the hill towards his destination.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 6/21/2013, 11:54 pm

Kelsey laughed as she stood up. Trace was a pretty crazy little fella'. She trotted off to her bunk or something to find and outfit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:39 pm