A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Hunting

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 6:22 pm

I smirk a little. "You have no idea how lucky you would be if you did. What I would give to not have seen some of the things I have. I wish I could be like Helen Keller. I wouldn't have to hear the screams or cries, or see blood splattered across the floors of my home. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful. But... let's just say that some things in this world are best hidden in a closet and gagged." I turn my face to the other side and wipe a single tear off my cheek, before turning back to face the now-darkening sky.

Post by Guest 6/28/2013, 6:51 pm

"At least you had some closure." I say turning around again as more tears spill. "I'm not even sure if my father's alive. I freeze at the sight of hellhounds, and I can't seem to figure out why. I...I forgot the entire thing. I used to live in one of the two-story brick apartments with my dad. Downstairs was a bouquet and flower shop that I helped him run. It wouldn't be right to say that he was my favorite person in the world, since he was my world." I take a breath. " And all I can remember is my birthday cake on the ground in pieces, bloodstains covering the shop window, and the loud slam of the back door."

Post by Guest 6/29/2013, 8:10 pm

I narrow my eyes. "Yes. But I don't want to do it now. If he is dead, I don't think I'd be ready for it. I'd have to get some weapons first, some armor, some decent food and supplies." I say, not really to him, but more to myself. also have to convince some people to come with me..." I say, now completely forgetting that he's there.

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 2:52 pm

I jump at the sound of his voice, finally remembering he was there. I stare at the image for a minute. "You would really go with me?" I ask, anxiously. I've been waiting to set out for a long time. I stand up and brush myself off. "Well, I suggest we start gathering some weapons and food sources. I was planning on leaving tonight."

Post by Guest 6/30/2013, 3:15 pm

I look at him one more time. I'm finally going to find my father. I slip my trench spike back onto my arm as it turns into a bracelet, and leave.

OOC: Wanna skip to tonight?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:37 am