A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Ice cream adventure

hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Ice cream adventure Empty Ice cream adventure

Post by hellaxya 7/4/2013, 1:21 am

i ran in and looked around quickly. "Hmm, if I were ice-cream where would I be? OLI HELP ME LOOK!" I yell and start looking around at the long buffet-like table. I think for a moment then I look under it. "PLATES!" I scream as I grab one of the pieces of china. I think really hard and 'poof!' A nymph pops up and ice cream shows up on my plate. "Sweet!" I say and show Oliver.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Ice cream adventure Empty Re: Ice cream adventure

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/5/2013, 2:19 am

Oliver smiled. Ice cream on a hot day with a new sister? What could be cooler? Oliver thought for a second with a plate in hand, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream appeared with a nymph. "So what do you do for fun?" He asks. Getting to know his little sister would be fun. Most Athena kids he knew were kind of uptight. All they did was study in the library about business or architecture. Sure, stuff like that was interesting,but devoting most of his time into that was boring. Oh how his mother would be proud of her slacker son.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/8/2013, 2:16 pm

"Hmmm"I thought while eating my Cherries Jubilee ice-cream. "I guess i like to read like most Athena kids, but I've always liked to build things. Sometimes i go to the Hephaestus cabin and build little amusement rides for the younger campers. And i absolutely LOVE music!" I gushed "What about you? You like some of the Gorillaz? I love them too! They have such a complicated story line, its just so intresting plus their music ROCKS!" I said going a million miles an hour
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/8/2013, 5:11 pm

Oli thinks for a moment, his ice cream on a spoon. "While I like music and all, I like to spar a lot. It's fun, plus you get the chance to destroy someone you hate." He says, thinking back to his fight with that stubborn Ares kid. "Or I tend to go into the forest, read, and then get lost for a couple of hours trying to find my way back to camp." This happened last month. He was out there for about 6 hours, and almost have up in life, deciding to live like a hermit for the rest of his days.
    princesskira
    princesskira

Female
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2013-03-14

Post by princesskira 7/9/2013, 11:46 am

o walk in "hey" I say. " may I join ?" I ask. I sit down.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/9/2013, 12:18 pm

OOC: Princess, your currently in the bathroom if you want two different places you can make a new character
    princesskira
    princesskira

Female
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2013-03-14

Post by princesskira 7/12/2013, 9:50 pm

ooc: okay sorry.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/15/2013, 1:58 pm

"thats interesting" i say as i scarf down my ice cream. "I like spears, i dont have to get too close to fight AND it improves my aim. so at The same time I'm learning and fighting!" I giggled. "Do you have any friends?" I wondered aloud. "I don't" i look down "im more of a loner" i look up as i say the word 'loner' then smile with a I'm- a- quiet - nobody-and - i - don't- CARE, type of attitude. I take another bite of ice-cream then look back up at him.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 3:49 pm

"I have a few, but I don't really hang out with them a lot. And don't worry about the no friends thing...You're cool and you'll make tons of em. Plus, I can be your friend." He says with a smile before taking another spoonful of ice cream.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 8:44 am