A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Near the Aphrodite cabin

Near the Aphrodite cabin Empty Near the Aphrodite cabin

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 5:19 pm

I take out my red spray paint. I shake the can and begin my work. The strong smell of perfume filling my nose only encourages me further. I spray until I run out of red. I throw the bottle on the ground and continue with the blue. Once I finish, I step back. The wall to my home cabin now says the most beautiful message ever created. It's probably the best thing ever done to the cabin. I take a cigarette out of my pocket and, making sure nobodies looking, I light one up.

Near the Aphrodite cabin Empty Re: Near the Aphrodite cabin

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 5:32 pm

I walk up to the cabin I died in.

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 5:44 pm

I click my nails together and take the cigarette out of my mouth as a demigod approaches. I sigh. "Can I help you?" I ask, throwing the cigarette on the ground and stomping it out. I look longingly at my fake nails, dying to get set blood under them. They're so clean. I haven't used them in so long. And my whip needs a victim too, I suppose. I circle the girl, like a vulture circling its prey.

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 5:51 pm

"What are you doing to this cabin?" I ask, noticing her stance. I put my hand on my sword slowly, waiting to see if I need to draw it.

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 6:01 pm

"Well, I'm doing some exterior decorating." I gesture towards the wall. This girl is infuriating me. I lean against a wall to another cabin and drum my nails against the wall. I see her reach for her weapon, a sword. I do a back handspring towards her and I land with a soft whoomph behind her. "I wouldn't do that." I say, teasingly, seeing her reach for her sword.

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 6:19 pm

I turn around quickly.

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 6:25 pm

I walk up to her, so we're face to face. My lime green hair waves in front of me, wild and free, like I should be, instead of stuck at this dumb camp.  My blue contacts stare into the girls eyes, searching them. "You wouldn't want to set off the wrong people, now would you? You wouldn't want a pretty face..." I trace her neck with a poison-tipped fake nail, sharp enough to tear out a throat, "...like yours to get hurt, now would you?" I ask, continuing to stare into her eyes. I reach for her sword with the hand not tracing her neck, and grab the hilt.

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 7:06 pm

I try to think of a good thing to do right now, but nothing comes to mind. Really? Savannah? Haven't you lived in a GANG for your whole life, and now you cant think of a single thing to do? I knew one thing. I wasn't going to die here again.

Post by Guest 7/7/2013, 7:22 pm

I slip the sword into my hand and I take my eyes and nails off her to examine it. It has a slight curve to it and appears to be worth something. I pocket it in my belt, already containing other stolen weapons and sheaths. "You won't be needing that." I say, as I push the sword into its new home. "I wouldn't try and fight me. You'd be dead in a minute." I say, looking at my nails again. "So, I believe you asked me what I was doing earlier. Why, it is my cabin. I believe that I can do what I please with it. Don't you agree?" I ask, softly, unraveling my spiked leather whip. Once it's completely unrolled I spin it around in fast figure-8s in front of me to create a shield.

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 9:21 am

I stare at her. "Give it back." I say firmly. "Give. It. Back."

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 9:28 am

I smirk at the comment. "You should've minded your own business. Anyway, weapons are dangerous things. Wouldn't want you to get hurt, now would we?" I stop the whip from spinning, and instead start circling her again. I fold the whip, slapping it lightly against my knee, so I can reach it easily, and look at the girl. "Now, I don't like your tone of voice. You better straighten up around me, or else you will get hurt." I tell her, before lashing the spiked whip across her back.

OOC: You're okay with this, right?

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 9:37 am

OOC: Yep. She's just insecure about her weapon being taken because the one thing she knows is how to fight, and she's practically been raised using that sword. BIC:

I scream and fall to the ground. When I try to get back up I am just even more angry. My accent kicks in, I can't help it. "I died here once! It's NOT going to happen AGAIN!" I lean over, grab my sword back, and gt into a defensive position.

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 9:44 am

"Ooh, feisty are you." I snarl. Now this is real. "You little piece of scum!" I say through my teeth. "Do you have any idea what that sword could've gotten me?!"I say, quietly but loud enough to get my point across, my British accent coming out as well. I lash at her again, this time, at her side. I stop circling her and lash at her arm, attempting to wrap the whip around it and pull her towards me. I was ready to kill. I had played with my food, but it was time to eat.

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 9:50 am

OOC: can she hurt her?

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 9:52 am

OOC: Your charrie hurt mine? Sure, but it'll just make mine angrier. My advice to your charrie would be to run, cause this is a charrie made for killing.

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 10:00 am

I snarl and run.

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 10:06 am

I smirk as the girl runs away. I hadn't gotten my prize back, nor had I gotten a kill, but my whip had new blood on it. I take the end of the whip and scrape a smudge of the blood onto my finger. I lick the blood off of it, and curl my whip, before sliding it back onto the belt. I take out another cigarette and light it, walking out of the shadow of the new Aphrodite cabin wall. The message, "Death to the Barbies" shining clearly on the pink paint.

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 10:23 am

OOC: *smirks* nice message.

Post by Guest 7/9/2013, 10:28 am

OOC: xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:43 pm