A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

we goin on a road trip

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

we goin on a road trip  Empty we goin on a road trip

Post by Haiden 7/7/2013, 8:13 pm

ooc: alright people in the road trip, just to get you knowin on what happened with trace and kelsey: they picked up this dude named rico (but they call him duncan since rico won't give out his real name) who is a assassin and then they got into a car crash. now they have to keep him safe and stuff which brings us to our scene now (also this is goin to be long because i have to post for rico and i want to get this situation all figured out quickly lmao but our word count isn't the post i'm posting right now. our word count can be like 4 sentences for all i care.) Also we gon have a posting order until everything is situated, then we can maybe do free for all later on.
    POSTING ORDER RIGHT NOW:
    1. Haiden.
    2. Kimi.
    3. ML
    4. Jennie
    5. Sarah

I swear i did a randomnizer thing and it picked that. Hopefully that's okay and such.

BIC: Trace limped over to Duncan, his leg still a bit sore but healing. He already felt tired after healing his own self, but he had to get some work done. After all, it looked as if Duncan was in a worst situation than he was in. Once he got closer to Duncan's body, his eyes widened at all the severe injuries he had inquired. He would most likely pass out if he healed this dude. Is he really worth it? "..Maybe we should take him to a hospital.."

Duncan's eyes flew open at the word hospital and he quickly shot his head right up. Pain shot him like a bullet and he moaned, setting his head back down on the grass. Good lord, what happened? It felt as if he had been shot and then bludgeoned with a club a million times. The memory of the car crashing into the Jeep came back to him and he groaned. The car crash. Right. All he felt was pain in his body, even from the slightest movement, so he became really still. He knew one thing for sure, though. He could not go to the hospital. They would figure him out and take him to prison. He couldn't afford that. "We..are not..going..to a hospital." He breathed, his eyes flickering back and forth at Kelsey and Trace. They both seemed to be okay, minus the bruises and cuts that still laid upon them. Good. They can take me somewhere safe then.

"..Man, we got to though-"

"..I can't..go..to the..hospital...man. They'll..figure me out.."

Trace groaned. He forgot that he was a assassin. Right. He thought about the situation for a moment, and decided..what the hell. First he went to Kelsey. Ladies first, after all. He checked over her for injuries and found them to be minor but wanted to heal her just in case there was something major he wasn't seeing. Trace set his hands onto her shoulders, gripped hard, and concentrated as his hands began to glow that familiar glow. He waited until he felt no injuries on her and let go, sweat running down his forehead as he now began to breathe heavily. God damn energy wipe out.

Rico watched in amazement as he saw Trace's hands glow and then Kelsey become suddenly...healed? Did that really happen in front of his eyes? Who the hell were these kids? "..God damn kid." He muttered under his breath. This could be the answer to his prayers. Even though he told them they couldn't go to a hospital, he was pretty sure they were still going to do it...but now that he witnessed this..miracle, or whatever it was, he was sure they were going to find a way.

Trace looked over at Rico and raised an eyebrow. ..Could he see through the mist? Well that made everything much easier now. He doesn't have to knock him out and heal him then. He walked over to where he was and knelt down next to him, wincing at the pain his left leg was still giving him. It felt as if Trace just ran a marathon, but he knew he still had to heal this guy. It wouldn't be...human like not to. "Alright. I'm gonna heal you. Yes, I have healing powers. And yes I'm that cool, you don't have to tell me twice." He took a deep breath and set his hands on Duncans stomach. This was going to wipe him out..for sure. As his hands began to glow, he could already feel all the energy drain from him. The glow became brighter and brighter as he set all his energy into Duncan. Trace's hands began to shake as the glow began to dim and he fell back in exhaustion, his breathing ragged and slow.

Rico began to gradually feel more alive again as the glowing became brighter. He sat up once he saw Trace somewhat faint and blinked in disbelief. He couldn't even thank the kid now. Rico stood up slowly, feeling stronger than ever then looked at Kelsey. "I-"

weeee oooo weeee oooo weeeee oooo

Not the ambulance! Quickly, Rico grabbed Trace's body and looked over at Kelsey with wild eyes. "Well. Time to run. Follow me." He told her as he began to run through the woods, Trace's body flopping around in his arms.

ooc: okay note wherever they run is where they will run into the other group okay.

Last edited by Haiden on 7/7/2013, 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9923
    Registration date : 2009-12-30

we goin on a road trip  Empty Re: we goin on a road trip

Post by Kimimae 7/7/2013, 9:14 pm

Kelsey thanked Trace for healing her as he went to work on Duncan. Wow, he is one dedicated guy, so dedicated that he will even come close to passing out from healing so much. Duncan scooped him up in his arms and took off running, prompting Kelsey to follow. As if that was even a decision to make, she began running after him. They ran for a good amount of time until they reached... the gas station? Well, it was a gas station. Kelsey wasn't sure if it was the same one they started their adventure at in Manhattan but that didn't matter. They weren't super far away from the city, she considered, but it still seemed like a long way to run, thank goodness for adrenaline. Anyway. She leaned against a wall of the building and tried to quickly catch her breath. "Wh... What now? She asked in between breaths. She scanned the area to see if anyone would begin to get suspicions about two out of breath people carrying a limp boy.

ooc- is a gas station ok? i didn't really know what to do. feel free to change it idek
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 7/7/2013, 9:35 pm

we goin on a road trip  25uiagl
    Collin Keallach McGuire
    Son of Apollo
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Collin follows the two girls out of the courtyard. He follows as they run all the way out of the camp. He also follows as they run along the road. He runs as they run from Long Island all the way to Manhattan. Eventually, Collin starts to feel very tired. When they reach a gas station, Collin stops running. He then sinks to the ground, and sits there, panting. After a few seconds he slowly stands up.

Looking around he notices the boy, the girl and the man. The boy and the girl look very familiar. Slowly he walks over to them. Stopping a few feet away, he opens his mouth to talk. Once again, he lets out another  very loud baa. Shutting his mouth Collin blushes and then opens it again. "Sorry. Do I know you two?"he asks them.

Last edited by ML on 7/11/2013, 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 15348
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Jennie 7/7/2013, 9:53 pm

Millie kept running, from out of the courtyard to out of camp to... Manhattan. She had no will to, but her ~Apollo senses~ were very strong, which meant that it was important. So she kept running anyways. Apollo is the god of athleticism, after all. Eventually, after like an hour of running and people staring at them oddly, she stopped at a nearby gas station and sat on the ground. Breathing heavily, she noticed that her ~Apollo senses~ suddenly stopped. Something involving the Gods or CHB, is happening at a gas station in Manhattan? Must be pretty important. She leaned back against the wall, still panting. As soon as she regained her breath, she looked around, and saw a girl and a man carrying a limp figure. Intrigued, Millie walked over to them, where the guy who was with Lyssa and Brett was already standing. She noticed that the girl was Kelsey, and the limp figure was... Trace? Millie blinked. The man carrying Trace was unfamiliar, but if Kelsey and Trace were with him, he could probably be trusted. Still, Millie was utterly speechless. "Ehm."

Lyssa trailed after Millie, only able to run along because of her wishes to find some friends for a road trip. Hey, this could be a road trip! But with a lot less people. As soon as she saw Millie and Collin stop at a gas station, she fell on the floor and rolled the rest of the way. She kept rolling until she reached a group of people, but stayed on the floor. "WOW!! THAT WAS FUN!! BUT I'M TIRED..." Before long, Lyssa stopped and just laid facedown on the pavement, resting.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/8/2013, 2:51 am

Brett followed after Collin, Lyssa and Millie. Of course, she had no idea where the trio were heading, but she wasn't just going to stand alone in the courtyard. They seemed to be running a long distance, but she just kept running after. After what felt like hours of running, they finally stopped. Brett wondered what they were even doing at a gas station in Manhattan, or why they ran here all the way from camp on foot. She kept in mind to ask Millie why she has lead them here. But for the meantime, she sat beside Lyssa, trying to catch her breath, "What.. are we even doing… at a gas station?" Brett asked no one in particular, and hoped the answer to that was worth running to Manhattan from the middle of camp.

After being mobbed and carried by a group of teenage girls, Harry found himself in the middle of Manhattan. He just wanted some quiet time to himself outside the borders of camp, but that was ruined. All thanks to the group of girls that attacked him. They kept calling him 'Harry Styles', and he was a bit disappointed that the mob wasn’t really meant for him and that he didn't become famous overnight or something. He tried to explain to them that his name was indeed Harry, but he was pretty sure that he wasn't a Styles. But by the time they realised that he wasn't the person they were looking for, they were already in Manhattan (They dropped him off after some girl noticed that he was only 6'2 instead of 6'3, which was apparently famous Harry's actual height. They seemed to know every little detail about famous Harry and it was starting to creep him out. A lot. It didn't mean that he didn't appreciate the girl's close observation and dedication for the inches and feet system, because he could probably be in someone's basement if it weren't for her.). Figuring that it was too late to go back to camp, he decided to go over to the gas station nearby and hopefully find someone to give him directions or something. He noticed a bunch of teenagers who looked close to his age, and went over to them. "Um. Hi. I appear to be lost... No, I'm definitely lost. Yes."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/8/2013, 1:13 pm

Rico leaned against the wall behind the gas station with Trace still in his arms, breathing heavily from all the running. The son of Apollo stirred around in his arms, which Rico took as a good sign that he was regaining consciousness.  He looked over at Kelsey as she spoke to him and opened his mouth to reply but was then interrupted by a baaaaa nearby. What the...He quickly glanced over to find a teenage boy blushing from embarrassment. "Sorry. Do I know you two?" Ah crap. He had to think fast. Does he recognize him? "..No. No, uh...this is my son, and-" He quickly glanced over at Kelsey, then back at the boy. "And my daughter. My boy just got tired so we're uh...standing by the gas station until he gets up." Teenagers were pretty gullible right? It wasn't until more teenagers started to come, and he saw the recognition of Trace and Kelsey spark in their faces...except for the curly haired guy. He looked as if he had no idea where we was going. Rico looked strangely at the girl lying face down on the pavement, then glanced up around the other kids. "Look. If you could just find some help, that'd be-"

Trace's ~Apollo senses~ were tingling. Hard. Even when he was slight unconscious. He regained himself, though, while Duncan was talking and suddenly jolted up in his arms (which resulted in him falling on the ground) as he saw the faces of his  bestest friends in the world. "OH MY GODS. MILLIE! BRETT! LYSSA!-" His eyes fell upon two unfamiliar looking fella's..although one of them felt very..nostalgic. The other one, with the curly hair, didn't seem to spark into Trace's memory, but he decided to be friendly after all. "I'm Trace. For the both of you who I have no idea who you are."

Rico jumped once Trace woke up and accidentally dropped him on the ground. Ooops. It seemed as if he recognized these people and silently cursed to himself. What was he supposed to do now? Tell these kids he was an assassin on the run that could possibly be arrested for life if they don't take him to where he's supposed to be?
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 7/8/2013, 2:46 pm

"Baaa!" Kelsey blinked. Was there a sheep here? At a gas station? In the middle of Manhattan? Well, that was pretty odd. She turned around, looking for the alleged sheep, but was met by a blushing boy. "Sorry. Do I know you two?" Duncan began making up a story and Kelsey just stared at him as he BS'd his way through. It was a fair story, a little weird, but it works. "Yeah, help wou-" She began but stopped when a few more people approached them. A few more familiar people, to be exact. She gasped. "Lyssa! Oh my gods! Brett! Millie! Two guys I don't know! I can't believe you're all here!" Like, really, what are the odds? She ran over to them, but immediately regretted that decision as her legs didn't want to run anymore and her lungs felt like they were on fire. She resisted the urge to pull them into a group hug, even the two new people, which wouldn't have worked the best anyway since Lyssa was sleeping or something and Brett was sitting. "What are you all doing here?" She grinned widely and looked at each of them. They all looked older than she had remembered. It had been a while since she had seen them, but she didn't think it was long enough that she'd notice that much of a change.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/8/2013, 3:07 pm

Collin Keallach McGuire
    Son of Apollo
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collin rolls his eyes as he listens to the mans story, that he can tell is obviously made up. He could tell because of the mans tone, and the fact that he looked nothing like the boy and girl. His statement had been addressed to them, the boy and the girl. The boy looked very familiar to him,  and he wanted to know why. He gets the feeling the two of them had once been very close. "I'm not talking to you"Collin says to the man. Trace, the boys name is Trace. Collin's knows a Trace. He isn't sure from where, or how but he knows that he knows a Trace.

"Trace this is going to sound weird, but I think I know you"he says slowly. Is it weird? Yeah it's weird, obviously these people don't know him. Except the one girl, but then again she might be considered different? He's not sure, but she seems weird. "My name is Collin if that helps"he adds softly. He then feels and hears the grumbling of his stomach. "Oh man I am so hungry. I could really go for some cheese"he says softly.

((crappy post. sorry. but if you remember collin loves cheese and yeah.))

Last edited by ML on 7/9/2013, 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 7/8/2013, 3:42 pm

Lyssa jumped up and faced everyone. "OH EM GEE!! HI GUYS!! TRACEY! KELSEY! STRANGE MAN! AND YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE THAT ONE GUY IN A BAND... THE WANTED??" Lyssa shrugged and swooped in to hug everyone, even Trace and Kelsey's dad. "I DUNNO WHY WE'RE HERE. I JUST FOLLOWED MILLIE! IT LOOKED LIKE FUN. WE WERE RUNNING." She nodded.

Millie smiled at the whole crew. Just like the good old days. "What are we doing here? I dunno. I just felt my Apollo senses lead me to here, and I saw Lyssa and Brett and that guy, and I told them to come along," Millie explained. After a bit she added, "We actually ran here. From Long Island." Millie nodded curtly, then remembered the man standing there too. It was probably a bad idea to say Apollo... especially since she had no idea who he was, and he tried to pass himself off as Trace and Kelsey's dad. She narrowed her eyes for a moment, then looked at Trace and Kelsey. "What are YOU guys doing here? And, uh, who's that man?" Millie was starting to get confused. So many things were happening all at once. "My name is Collin, if that helps..." Millie overhears, and blinks. "Collin... the sheep? No, that can't be right..." Millie shook her head, then looked over at the boy (who she noticed got carried in by a hoard of teenage girls). "And, who are you?" Her head started pounding, so Millie sat down and put her head in her hands, trying to collect her thoughts.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/8/2013, 6:04 pm

Brett grinned when she noticed her friends, "Hi guys! Me and Lyssa were looking for you back in camp, but we only found the Collin the sheep's human twin and when we found Millie, she ran all the way over here so we all followed her!" She announced excitedly. Brett hugged Lyssa back as she swooped everyone into a hug, not caring about the fact that she might not even be able to breathe from this group hug.

"Um, I'm Harry. A bunch of girls carried me all the way from Long Island to Manhattan. They thought I was in some sort of boy band and claimed that I looked like one of the members, so that's that." Harry shrugged. "I don't see the deal with boy bands nowadays. They're just people with decent talent and horrible posture. Also, cringe-worthy dance moves." He added. Girls were just plain weird, and their obsessions were even weirder. Pushing his boy band thoughts aside, he (finally) realized he was in the middle of some sort of reunion between the group of friends he approached. Without saying anything, he slipped out and made his way over to the gas station's vending machine for a nice sandwich.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/8/2013, 6:44 pm

Did that girl just say..Apollo senses? Rico scratched his head. As if he wasn't confused before, he felt that he had landed himself in the Twilight Zone. There were so many questions he wanted to ask, but he kept silent. After all, he didn't want to ruin this whole 'reunion' thing they had going on. And god damn, could that one girl not scream any louder? He was about ready to shut her up for her, but he resisted. Out of his peripheral vision, he could see the curly haired kid wander off to buy a sandwich. Huh, he sure did look like that one guy in that boy band. he saw all over the teenage magazine covers? What was that...? One...One Di..One Dir..

The name 'Collin' stopped Trace's heart for a second. Wait..Collin. That reminded him of his good ol'sheep buddy that he knew he would never forget. He never saw himself befriending a talking sheep when he was a kid, but he was glad that he did. After all, he was his bestest of the bestest best best bestest bestie for life (BotBBBBBFL). Once the Collin dude said he liked cheese, Trace blinked with surprise. Collin the sheep liked cheese..."COLLIN? Woah...wait but you're not a.." Trace quickly stood up from the ground and began to touch Collin's face, along with messing around with his hair. "..You're a dude. Its either that or I'm on some serious drugs right now." The curious and anxious look on Collin's face worried him, but he pushed that aside. He just hoped that he remembered the good times that they had together. He looked over at Millie who had asked what they were doing there, and debated whether he should tell her the truth or not. I mean, this was his bestest best best of the bestest best best half sister in the world (BBBotBBBHSITW).  Should he really lie to her? "We just...went to go to McDonalds and then we ran into Duncan. Who is that man over there..if you guys were wondering." He told them with a straight face, pointing over at Duncan just standing awkwardly by the wall. It wasn't the whole truth, but he didn't really lie at all.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 7/8/2013, 8:20 pm

Kelsey continued grinning from all the excitement. This reunion was great! All this friendship in one place, it was so heartwarming. She listened to their explanations of why they were all here. It seemed like everyone ran here for no particular reason. Well, cool, maybe they can all have an adventure! She looked over to Collin the sheep, human incarnation. Woah! That's trippy! She almost added on to Trace's story about how Duncan wasn't actually their dad, but realized how stupid that was and just nodded along. "Yeah! Duncan Martinez! He's on his way to New Jersey!" She watched boy band lookalike wander off to a vending machine, and listened to Collin's remark about cheese and realized she was actually sort of hungry too. But that was a problem for a later time.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/8/2013, 11:05 pm

Collin Keallach McGuire
    Son of Apollo

Collin blinks and stares at Trace. He was beginning to remember more and more about the other boy. He could see them doing a ton of stupid things together. They must have been good friends. Or are they still good friends? He's honestly not sure, things are obviously different enough. When the other boy, starts touching his face, Collin blinks and swats his hands away. "Okay. No touching the face. The face is off limits"he says to Trace. He then blinks and looks around at the group. Slowly he was starting to remember more and more about them. The only ones he didn't know anything about were the man Duncan, and the boy with the curly hair.

"Can anyone explain this whole sheep thing to me?"he asks the group. He was confused about it, but that doesn't mean the rest of them are. Perhaps that would be able to set him straight. Because honestly, Collin is extremely confused right now. He just does not understand how he got turned into a sheep. It doesn't make sense nor does it seem realilistic. A boy turning into a ship and back into a boy? Not something you hear about everyday or ever.
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 7/8/2013, 11:55 pm

Millie nodded, accepting the answer. However, there were more questions to be asked. "But... why are you with him? And, uh, why do you need to go to New Jersey?" Millie directed the second question to Duncan himself. She couldn't help but be a little suspicious. Adults weren't always trustworthy, at least from her experience. Whilst she waited for an answer, Millie turned her attention to Harry and listened to him describe how he was carried to Manhattan... by teenage girls. She blinked. Well, that explains a lot. As she watched Harry walk off towards a vending machine, Millie realized she was hungry too. Her stomach felt like it was eating itself. How did I not notice until now? After all that running, it's no wonder. "Hey, is anyone else hungry?" She was still exhausted from running and probably wouldn't be able to walk anywhere to get food, but she was so hungry she'd probably settle for a gas station burger. She looked longingly as regular people walked in and out of the station with snacks.

Lyssa looked at Collin. "HEY, I TRIED TO TELL YOU BEFORE! I THINK YOU WERE A SHEEP. BUT THEN YOU DIED OR SOMETHING, AND SUDDENLY YOU TURNED INTO A PRETTY TEENAGE BOY WHO BAA'S!" She nodded. Then, she turned to Brett and grinned. "BRETT! WE'VE FINALLY FOUND OUR FRIENDS! THAT MEANS WE CAN GO ON A ROAD TRIP!! SINCE MR.DUNCAN OVER THERE WANTS TO GO TO NEW JERSEY, WE CAN TAKE A ROAD TRIP TO NEW JERSEY!" Lyssa started jumping up and down anxiously. She wanted to get started on the trip right away, before some monster jumps out of the bushes and attacks them. It hadn't exactly happened before, but who knows! Her thoughts changed gears. "FIRST WE'D NEED TO..." She looked around suspiciously before talking normally whispering, "...steal a car."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/9/2013, 8:59 am

Brett gasped, "YOU'RE RIGHT! We can finally go on another road trip and actually have fun!" she giggled. "But are we only gonna go to New Jersey? Going to only one place would be so boring. How cool would it be if we crashed on an island like last time?!" It wasn't that New Jersey was boring or anything, but on their last road trip, they did a lot of things. Some of the events that occurred during their road trip weren't exactly pleasant, but it was more exciting that just going to one location. She nodded her head in agreement when Lyssa suggested that they steal a car, "Well, that's gonna be pretty easy! Since we're at a gas station, there are many cars to steal!" Brett grinned, making sure her voice wasn't audible enough to be heard by other people nearby.

When Harry made his way over to the vending machine, he realised that he didn't have any 'mortal' money on him. He fished his hand in his pocket, and only found some drachmas. He just shoved them back into his pocket to avoid suspecting looks. Instead of asking random people for some change like a homeless person, so he decided to do the not-so classy thing: kicking the vending machine. True, he was definitely going to get some looks for doing that, but it didn't bother him. He was starving. So he went for it and kicked the machine a couple times, but nothing came out. Sighing, he walked back to the group, "Anyone got some change?"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/9/2013, 1:22 pm

Rico nodded at the kids as Trace and Kelsey introduced him. He really did need to get to New Jersey, and these kids looked like they were up for it. Especially the two hyperactive ones. The mentioning of crashing into an island made him raise his eyebrows in surprise, but he pretended to not hear that part. His stomach began to rumble once the girl mentioned she was hungry and looked inside the gas station from the window if there was anything good in there. "Anyone got some change?" Huh..maybe he could start earning these kids trust. Starting with giving this kid some change. Rico dug through his pocket and pulled out a couple of quarters. "Here, kid. I got some." He held out the money for Harry.

Trace was totally confused. Did Collin..reincarniate into a human from a sheep? Rubbing his head with confusion, he stepped back from human!Collin. He didn't like this too much. Collin didn't seem to remember..anyone, really. "Hey hey hey..you wanna go on a road trip, right?" He told the Dionysus girls. Trace took one look at Collin, then hustled everyone into a huddle away from where Collin could hear them. "..I have an idea. Y'know how we took Collin on our road trips in the past, right? What if we took him to the places we went to with him..maybe that'll spark his memory a bit?"
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 7/9/2013, 2:44 pm

Kelsey raised her hand to Millie's question. "Oh, me! I'm hungry!" Woo! Maybe Kelsey would end up getting food after all. She looked at the gas station. Sometimes they have decent food. She ate a corn dog from one once and it was probably the third best corn dog she'd ever had in her life. Probably. She turned back to face the group listened to all the talk about an imminent road trip. This could be fun. She looked at Brett. "...You guys crashed on an island? Holy cow." Her stomach growled and she sighed. She looked over at Collin. Was he really a human now? That's really unexpected... also, like, how did that happen? Did he just waake up one day and wasn't a sheep anymore? Wait, does that mean she could go to bed one day and wake up and be a sheep herself? Or maybe something else? That was a terrifying thought. She pushed the thought away and listened to Trace talk about sparking Collin's memory. "That's a brilliant idea!
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 7/9/2013, 8:32 pm

ooc:
    Spoiler:

bic: Lyssa gasped. "SO WE'LL HAVE TO GO BACK TO PLACES LIKE TRACEY'S HOUSE, AND THAT ISLAND WE CRASHED ON, AND THE HOSPITAL, AND VEGAS?? AND NEW JERSEY, SO MR.DUNCAN CAN GO HOME!" It sounded like a lot, but Lyssa could handle it. They'd done it before and they could do it again. Besides, maybe it would bring Collin's memory back, and it would make up for the year they didn't go on a trip! She walked off to look at the cars, trying to see if anyone was dumb enough to have left their keys inside. It was easy enough to find one the past couple times.

Millie pondered for a second, then nodded. "That's what they do to people with amnesia, right? Bring them to their favorite places, or important spots. It brings back the strongest memories." She glanced over at Collin, then back to the group. "Looks like we're going on a road trip." Millie smiled briefly before continuing. "We should probably like, stock up on food and stuff. There is no way in hell I'm running back to camp to get my stuff." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and looked at the gas station. They would have to buy from the gas station and anywhere nearby. Which was still a problem, since all but one of the people in this group were primarily equipped with drachmas instead of mortal money.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/10/2013, 12:02 pm

Brett nodded at Kelsey, "Yeah! It was probably the most fun thing that ever happened to us!" She really did think that it was fun, and probably the best part of their previous road trip. Although, it didn't mean that she didn’t think being stranded on an island was scary as hell. She turned to the others, "We should do everything we can to bring back Collin's memory! Also, if we go to all the places Lyssa named, or some, we would refresh his memory AND have fun on our road trip!" Brett suggested, and then followed Lyssa as she went to look for cars, "Ooh! GET THE PORSCHE!"

Harry grinned as Duncan held out some money, "Heh, thanks." He made his way over to the vending machine again, and actually inserting the coins in the machine's slot this time. He looked at the snacks inside the machine, and decided on a nice turkey sandwich. He pushed the appropriate buttons so the sandwich would come out, biting his bottom lip. After waiting for a few seconds, (which seemed like forever), the vending machine finally dispensed his snack of choice. As he retrieved it, he sort of regretted not buying a meal that was sold in-stores. He tried to keep his thoughts positive, and repeatedly telling himself how this gas station would restock their food and that he won't get food poisoning. He walked back to the group, and noticed how some of them were huddled up. "...Am I interrupting anything?"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/10/2013, 8:12 pm

Trace's eyes became wide once Lyssa mentioned going back to his home and he quickly shook his head. Seeing his mother was the last thing that he wanted to do with his friends....but to get Collin's memory back was a top priority. He was fo sho that this would work. It'd have to work! "Yeah, yeah guys this could work. We can do this.." He turned to Brett and Lyssa as Brett pointed out a Porsche and couldn't help but smile. Gods, did he miss his friends or what? Trace looked over at Harry who had come back and shook his head. "Nope! Actually..you came at the right time, my friend." He decided that Harry should just come along. He seemed like a cool guy and could maybe help them out through this journey..maybe he could be a distraction to girls (since he seemed to attract many as he heard he was carried by a mob of them) if they ever needed a distraction. "Do you wanna come on a road trip with us? We'll just be going to...eh, a few places."

Rico blinked as he listened to all the mishaps the group has been through. He had so many questions, but decided he could ask them some other time. It didn't seem that they trusted him very much...maybe he could gain their trust by buying them some food. He had a lot of cash, anyway. "I'll buy the food, don't sweat it." With that, he walked into the gas station before anyone could respond. He needed some time to think.

ooc: wow ignore traces wrong color i'm too lazy to fix it
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 7/10/2013, 11:08 pm

Kelsey bounced on the balls of her feet. She was super excited. "Road trip, road trip, road trip!" Not only will they be helping someone recover Collin's memory, they also get to go to a bunch of cool places! She wondered how they were gonna get to the island part, though. She didn't doubt this group, however, they would find a way. "I'll buy the food, don't sweat it." Duncan quickly wandered off to the gas station. Wait, is he getting the food now? How does he know what everyone wants? Silly Duncan. She figured he must just be getting general food, in that case. She focused her attention back on the group, before a thought occurred to her. How is Duncan going to do during all this(assuming he willingly decides to enlist in the help of a group of strange teenagers)? As far as she knows he still has his gun, and she didn't want to put anyone in danger. She glanced around, suddenly a bit nervous.

ooc- i will mostly likely not be able to post from tomorrow until sunday or so, sorry for any inconveniences mis amigos D:
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/11/2013, 2:19 pm

Collin Keallach McGuire
    Son of Apollo

Collin blinks and stays there, a bit confused as the others sort of drift away from him. Yet he doesn't honestly care enough to see why they moved away. It must be important if they are being secretive about it. He stands there a bit, before walking around a bit. After a few moments, he walks over to the curb and sits down on it. He puts his hands up to his head and rubs his temples. He is starting to develop a headache, all of this thinking is hurting his head.

He hears bit of the others conversation, and he perks up. A road trip? Oh wow, that seems interesting. A road trip would be fun. He has never been on a road trip. Or at least not that he can remember. Maybe he has? During one of the years that he was a sheep. Just then a wheel of cheese magically appears in front of him. Leaning forward he picks up the cheese. Noticing a tag he looks at it and reads it. Dear Collin, here is some cheese. You used to be a sheep, but now you're human now. I'm not sure how it happened, but it did. Enjoy the cheese. Dad. Collin then sits there staring at the tag. He must be seeing things.

((I am using one of the three gifts from God Parents I have recieved from mystery boxes for the cheese and the note. I talked to Shan about this. I figured I should use a disclaimer for his? I guess that's what you would call this note.))
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 7/11/2013, 9:40 pm

Lyssa wandered over to the Porsche, whistling nonchalantly so nobody got suspicious. She took a quick look around to make sure no one was headed her way, and tried the door on the driver's side. Locked. Lyssa frowned slightly, then went to the backseat door. Open! She grinned triumphantly. Rich people are so silly. Entering through the backseat, Lyssa climbed to the front, looking for the keys. None to be found. Well, at least this person wasn't THAT dumb. Unless... She flipped around and hung upside down, looking under the seat. Success! Sticking her hand into the deep depths, she came across some suspicious objects (namely, what felt like a tiny book and a spider) before grabbing the key. Lyssa got back into the right position and looked out the window for anyone who looked like they would own a Porsche. Nope, just a bunch of normal everyday New Yorkers. She stuck the key in and drove over to the group recklessly, without her seatbelt, and still managing to not run over anybody. (Well, she almost ran over this lady trying to get to her car, but she slammed the brakes right before impact. The lady glared daggers at her while walking off.) She rolled down the window and beckoned everybody in. Only then did Lyssa realize a big problem. How will all of these people fit inside? She made a face resembling an emoticon (D:<) as she tried to think of a solution.

Millie nodded and watched as Duncan went to get food. Huh, maybe he's a good person after all? She shrugged and looked around. Collin was sitting on the curb, holding... a wheel of chesse. ??????? Millie blinked. Some weird stuff was happening today. Just then, Lyssa rolled up in a Porsche, gesticulating for them to get in. She looked at everyone in their little group. There was Lyssa, her, Collin, Kelsey, Brett, Harry, Trace, and Duncan. Eight people in a car that's not a van. Millie looked back at the car. Four seats. Okay, four people would get to sit, one being the driver. Maybe a person or two could sit in the trunk. Everyone else would have to sit by people's feet or get strapped to the roof of the car or something. Since Lyssa had already taken position as the driver, Millie didn't want to be rude and take up another seat, so she popped open the trunk and eased herself into it. Millie could definitely fit, but then again she wasn't too tall, so it worked well enough. Sleeping might be difficult, though. She sighed. This was going to be a loooong trip.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Alfred F. Jones 7/12/2013, 8:07 pm

Brett jumped up and down excitedly as Lyssa drove over in the Porsche. "You got it!" Even though she was excited that she'd finally be able to travel around in a fancy car, she felt guilty for having it stolen. But on the bright side, if this affluent person could afford one Porsche, they would definitely have the money to purchase another. And leaving your expensive car unlocked or unguarded just screams "steal me". Brett blinked when Millie (somehow) fit herself into the car's trunk, and walked over to her. "Get out of there, silly Millie! This car may have enough seats for only the half of us, but here's what we can do: One person drives, that is Lyssa, and the another person sits shotgun. The backseats are only meant for two people, but we would be able to fit two more, so that would be four. They'd probably have to squish in or sit on each others' laps, but whatever. So for the final two, we can open up the roof window thing of this car, and have people stand up from the inside and they can put the rest of their bodies outside the roof or something!" she took a deep breath. That felt like a lot of explaining, even for a Dionysus kid. "And if anyone gets tired from standing up for too long, they can switch with another person that's sitting down. That way, everyone can rest AND have their dream of putting their head up the car's roof while it's driving come true!"

Harry blinked in confusion when he noticed Collin was holding a wheel of cheese. Maybe there was a creamery somewhere around here, and he got it when they weren't looking…? He shook his head. Harry turned his attention back to Trace when he was asked about coming along on this road trip of theirs, "Sure, I'd like that. I think I have a lot of time to kill, and I can' really be bothered to go all the way back to camp." When Duncan said that he was off to get some food for them, he really wanted to throw this sandwich he was holding onto away… He'll eat it, just not now. Maybe it'll be an emergency sandwich, whatever that is.
    Kimimae
    Kimimae
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Kimimae 7/16/2013, 10:50 pm

Kelsey observed Collin as a magical wheel of cheese appeared before him. What the... She blinked and then shook her head, as if to clear the image of it away. Stranger things have happened, right? "Yo Collin, where'd the cheese come from?" She asked, maybe he would have an answer because she sure couldn't think of anything logical. Lyssa then pulled up with the Porsche and Kelsey directed her attention to it while waiting for a reply from Collin. It was an awfully small car, she noticed, there was no way their whole posse was going to fit inside. Would they have to take two cars? That would make communication a hassle. She frowned in thought, before Millie began crawling into the trunk and Kelsey's frustrated expression changed into one of confusion. "Uh..." Before Kelsey could protest Brett waltzed over and proposed a seating arrangement that seemed like it could work. [color=cyan]"Hey, that's a really great idea! Is everyone ok with that?" She asked and looked around at the group. Sometimes people are testy about cramped living quarters. Claustrophobia and such.

~*edit*~
    ooc-
    also,
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 10:15 pm