A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

They See Me Rollin'

They See Me Rollin' Empty They See Me Rollin'

Post by Guest 7/8/2013, 5:08 pm

They See Me Rollin' Dzb4he
    Laurel De Luca
    Laurel De Luca rolled down the hill towards the race tracks. She was excited, today was the day that her new bike came in. Her father kept it in Italy until she came back to Camp after vacation.  The KLX 140L was amazing. It was so new and shiny and purple, it's perfect. Laurel squealed, yes squealed. It was soo out of character, but she was just excited. The daughter of Demeter started to wax the bike, making it even shinier.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

They See Me Rollin' Empty Re: They See Me Rollin'

Post by sienna 7/8/2013, 5:23 pm

Jess Kraft

It was midday when Jess meandered down the lonely trail to the chariot tracks. Of course then something shiny caught her eye. A brunette girl, no older than she, was standing next to a motocross bike. Jess was somewhat familiar with them, there were big motocross competitions all over Queensland. Most of the boy in her grade competed, and it was deemed as "cool" if you were any good. Jess was surprised to see a bike in camp, after all, Chiron isn't a fan of engines.
    Jess climbed into the stands and took a seat, putting on her sunglasses. She might as well see how this was going to turn out.

Post by Guest 7/11/2013, 12:21 am

They See Me Rollin' Dzb4he
    Laurel De Luca
    Laurel put on her black helmet with a pink stripe and hopped onto her bike. The daughter of Demeter has yet to notice the red head sitting on the stands. It's not like Laurel would've cared that the girl was watching. She's not the kind of girl who cares about who's watching and what she looks like when she was being watched. Laurel was just wearing her blue motocross jersey and athletic shorts. It's not like she's biking in her underwear. Laurel revved her bike up and began traveling around the track, becoming faster with each lap that she took. The excess hair that was sticking out from under her helmet was flying, but at least it wasn't getting in her way. Then she'd have a problem.
    sienna
    sienna
    Official Site Coder
    This user coded the site!

Female
    Number of posts : 1828
    Registration date : 2012-09-10

Post by sienna 7/13/2013, 7:43 pm

Jess Kraft

Jess watched the bike go around the track. The hot sun was beating down on her back, though it wasn't that bad. She propped her feet up on the seats in front of her and leaned back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 9/28/2024, 1:24 pm