A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Well I guess it's a bye thing

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Well I guess it's a bye thing Empty Well I guess it's a bye thing

Post by Holly 7/12/2013, 4:29 am

I've paid my dues, time after time.....
    I've served my sentence, but committed no crime.....
    And bad mistakes? I've made a few.....
    I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, and I've come through!

Hello everyone, it's me, Zach. Or Zachattac, or QB, or slender, or whatever you know me as. Well, I've been on this site for a little over a year and a half and I've seen the regime change, people come and go and become banned. I've made friends, family, and well it's been a real good time. Unfortunately, it's.....

HA! Got you! You thought I was leaving didn't you? MWAHAHAHAHA. I can't even believe you would think that!
    ~~~

Ok, jokes over and now to the reason I actually wrote this topic. That reason is that, well since I've had a lot of stress in my bucket, as well as traveling a lot for my brothers medical problems, I'm not on that often. I just got back from a trip coast to coast, and I've learned I have several more trips planned. Part of this topic is to inform you when I'll be here, when I won't, and when it's unlikely. Here's the current schedule:

•JULY: From the 18 to the 21 I have to go to glass valley for my sisters vaulting, and therefore I am not sure of my connection. I'm assuming I'll be on at least once a day there.

•AUGUST: My sister is on a vaulting (horse) team, and she has a competition my entire family has to go to in Colorado. It is from a Thursday to a Sunday I think, plus two days to get there and two to get back.  I am not sure of my wireless standpoint, but I might be able to get on once every other day.

•NOVEMBER: I think I'm going to Texas in November, or San Diego. I'm not sure, and I'll fill you in as needed.

•NEXT SUMMER: Cross country?

~~~
    Another reason for this topic is I guess the same as a blog, to explain thing I'm going through and to state my opinions, easily updating it. So if I cannot post, I'll explain that in this topic, usually while I'm traveling or I'm grounded, ect. It'll also explain some other things, perhaps even the inner workings of my complex life and mind! MWAHAHAHAHAH! So yeah, ta-da!

I'll add some things while I make updates and such, that way you'll never know what you'll expect! I'll make sure to keep you on the edge if your seat some of the times, but you never know with me around, I'm insane. I'll also occasionally have my characters talk to me while I'm posting and explaining where I am an when I'll be on, so things can get crazy, funny, or creepy.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Well I guess it's a bye thing Empty Re: Well I guess it's a bye thing

Post by Break 7/14/2013, 12:46 pm

/me whacks zach over head DONT DO THAT AGAIN

Post by Guest 7/14/2013, 12:48 pm

See you around Zach! Have a great summer and such!
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/17/2013, 11:47 pm

Leaving tomorrow at noon for grass valley. I don't think I'll have connection, but I'll be home Sunday night.

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 11:56 pm

OOH BLOGSSS

*stalks
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/18/2013, 12:04 am

And I might add, I am going monster hunting, just in case I don't come back. (Lol) Jason and Freddy sent me a threatening note earlier. Luckily for me, I have slender, Jane, and the awesome power of FREDDIE MERCURY on my side. So I think I have the advantage!

I'm also going to begin my second collection of poetry on members here that I am closely associated to. Is it you or not?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/25/2013, 10:27 am

My wireless isn't working too well, might not be able to be on as regular as I usually am
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/1/2013, 7:41 am

Leaving Saturday for Colorado, I'll be gone for maybe ten days, unsure of the wireless situation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:10 pm