A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Xenomorphs have arrived. (AvP)

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

The Xenomorphs have arrived. (AvP) Empty The Xenomorphs have arrived. (AvP)

Post by Prophet 7/13/2013, 12:26 am

Percy
    So the big alien with the sharp claws, long tail, and completely dark skin or armor (I couldn't tell) was really ruining my day.

It started when we found Miranda Gardiner with an almost pale spider thing wrapped around her head, and her on the floor, seemingly unconscious. The Apollo guys had tried everything. They had tried to cut off one of the legs, but found that it had blood like acid, like centaur blood. It nearly got on Will Solace. We had suggested things, but they didn't work. It scared me because it was so mysterious. What was this spider that was refusing to get off Miranda's head? Then came the horrible day where it seemed to come off of Miranda. That was a relief to us all, and we had cheered, until Miranda started violently coughing, wheezing, and rolling. Then suddenly a pale worm burst out of her ribcage, killing her, which surprised us all. Then it slithered out of the room. I hoped it would stay away. No such luck. Campers would stay away from the woods, because recently campers were being taken away when they went into the woods. Eventually, we decided that we had to go into the woods and find out what was going on. Chiron approved of the mission, and now it was a "go."

We had gone in, Annabeth and I as one team. Leo had taken Jason and Piper on the other team. Very early on, we heard an inhuman or nature spirit growl coming from a tree. Nothing we had ever heard before. I asked in a nervous voice, "What is that?" Annabeth shook her head in confusion and replied, "I have no idea." We walked on through the woods nervously, hearing growls, and now inhuman shrieks too. But then the worst part was hearing a human scream of pain that had to be Jason's, then we saw him wriggling on the ground with one of those spider creatures on his face like the first had done with Miranda. Piper was trying desperately to get it off. When the full size alien that had the head crest, a long, bladed tail, sharp claws, and dark skin and armor. Leo tried blasting them with fire. It was having pretty good effects, but Leo couldn't keep it up much longer. I tried to get behind an alien to skewer it with my sword, but it must have had great senses, because it turned around. Good news: Leo had less to worry about. Bad news: There were still just too many of them. He slashed the aliens with his sword when they got close, and Annabeth was using her knife. It was going well until an alien stabbed out with its tail and hit Annabeth in the side. As Annabeth crumpled to the ground, I yelled, "ANNABETH!" That was my mistake. An alien jumped on me and held my arms down where I couldn't reach my sword. It opened its mouth, I saw it's tongue with razor sharp teeth on it, and I knew I was done for.

Then I heard rapid-fire gunshots coming from not too far away, and the alien grabbing me fell. I saw a man with an assault rifle firing at the aliens, yelling, "Die you damn Xenos!" It was working well, actually. I grabbed Annabeth and ran over to the dark-skinned, tall man with the effective rifle. When the aliens (Xenos, whatever) had retreated, he said, "I'm the Rookie, son of Athena. Nice to meet you. We have to get out of here. Piper yelled back to him, "We can't just leave Jason here! He needs help!"

The Rookie said, "It's too late for him! We can't stop the Chestburster from coming out of his chest and killing him now!" Piper started sobbing after that comment. She must have realized that the Rookie's words were true. He said, "Come on! We have to go! NOW!" We all ran away, even though we had to leave Jason. I'd miss him. But I had questions for the Rook when we got back. Did he know what those things were? If he did, he should tell us. But that had to wait.

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 4:53 am