A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Sandy Beach

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

The Sandy Beach Empty The Sandy Beach

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/14/2013, 6:15 pm

Aaron waits t the beach for the girl he met today. While he waited, it occurred to him that he didnt even know her name. "Aaron, you're an idiot." He tells himself as he waits. The sun was setting over the water, him facing the opposite direction of the water. "Where is she?" He asks himself. He was kind of bored just standing at the beach in his orange camp shirt and some jeans. He could go and mess with the water, but he had a limit his powers, and didnt want to waste them in case he needed them later.

The Sandy Beach Empty Re: The Sandy Beach

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 12:04 am

I run up to the beach, one of my favorite places in this entire camp. My red swimsuit cover-up and black skinny jeans don't exactly go with my green hair and unnaturally blue contacts, but, unlike the other girls, I don't care. I see the boy standing by the ocean, obviously searching for me. I'm not suprised when I notice that he hasn't appeared to see me. I'm a natural at blending into shadows.

My stomach is killing me and I'm slightly dizzy. I've tried to follow his advice, no matter how stupid it might've sounded, but I had to kill a bird or two on the way here.

OOC: Srry! Babysitting, shopping, lunch, dinner, and dogsitting
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/15/2013, 12:13 am

Aaron scans the beach, and then sees green hair. He walks up to her, happy that she actually showed up. "Hey. Glad you could make it. I'm Aaron by the way, just so you know." He formally introduces himself. Now they could get to work on her...killing problems, and how to stop them.

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 12:17 am

"Nepeta, but most people call my Neps. Don't call me that, though." I shiver. Its cool for a summer night, with wind blowing strands of my green hair in my face. "Gods, I feel like I'm in a cold uncomfortable therapy class. Let's get started, shall we?" I smile sarcastically, rubbing my arms to cause some heat.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/15/2013, 12:27 pm

"Alright lets get started. We need to work on, ya know...how to not kill things." He suggests. Well, it wasnt really a suggestion, more of a "do it or you fail at this" type thing. He only had one chance to help her, and he wouldn't let it go to waste. "Alright, so lets try not to kill anything for a full 24 hours yeah?"

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 1:10 pm

I sigh. "How easy do you think this is?" I ask, exasperated. "Sure, I'll try, but I can't promise anything." I walk over to beside the ocean and let the water touch my feet, staring longingly at the horizon. I sit down on the ground, and draw designs in the sand, wet from the high tide. A wave comes up and washes the designs away, and I watch as they go.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/15/2013, 7:40 pm

Aaron thought. "How hard could it be? I mean...Just try not to shove a sword into any living thing for 24 hours..." He says, walking up to the shore as well. This was gonna take more effort than he thought, and that was a lot of effort. "Come on, you can do this. Just think you can." Aaron tried to encourage her.

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 7:50 pm

"Yeah, well, there's a slight problem with that." I think of my blood addiction and how sick going for maybe 15 hours without blood can make me. 24? No way. I'm backing out of this, I can't do it. For my own health, I know II have to give it up. I knew I couldn't do it anyway, is it really that surprising?
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/15/2013, 8:04 pm

"What's the problem?" He asks. It sounded like she was gonna back out, and he wouldn't allow that. "You gave me one chance, and Im not gonna let you waste it because you feel like you made a wrong decision, because you didnt." He scolds her. "Oh gods I sound like my mom..." He thought silently to himself.

Post by Guest 7/15/2013, 8:07 pm

"Have you ever been addicted to something? So badly that when you come off of it for just a little while your whole body feels like it'll combust?" I ask, continuing to stare at the horizon. It always filled me with hope. Hope that one day I would be free, one day I would be out of this place, have no boundaries, have nothing tying me down.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 12:59 am

"As a matter of fact, I haven't. Why? Are you addicted to something?...I mean smoking isn't that bad... Oh, and we need to work on that too." He rambles on. Was she on drugs? This was gonna be a hand full for Aaron. Well this is what he basically signed up for when he said he would help her.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 1:30 pm

I typically don't tell people, as it sometimes makes my prey run faster. But this time is different. Something makes me want to tell him, but I don't know what."Blood." I give in to the feeling and reply, scared of his response.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 3:43 pm

Blood? Did she say blood? "Well... Um that was unexpected but this is what I signed up for right?" Aaron says with a grin. This was gonna take waaaay more effort than he had previously imagined. "Can you try something to...replace your addiction? Like a surrogate or something like that?" He asks. Maybe she tried that before, and it didnt work.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 3:57 pm

"I can go on animal blood, but it doesn't completely replace human blood." I reply, watching as the sun disappears behind the never-ending ocean. The world slowly grows dark around me and stars begin to peak out behind the remaining sunlight. I can spot Orion, Castor and Pollux, the Big Dipper, and my favorite constellation, Kyôn, the Dog.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 4:07 pm

Vampirism wasnt something he expected at all, but he would help her. "Can you have something besides blood? Um..." Aaron tries to think of a solution to this blood addiction. "I've got nothing.." He thought silently. How does someone even become addicted to blood?

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 4:12 pm

"I could try, but I can't think of anything. What about meat? Like, you know, steak?" I ask, carefully, the sky becoming darker. According to my watch, its only 7:00. I watch Leo dance across the sky, chasing Cancer.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 4:17 pm

"Yes! That'll be perfect!" Aaron exclaims. Steak didnt involve her killing anything, so this could work for two things. And the best part was that she was actually trying! "Oh, and are you ever gonna tell me what happened to you? What turned you into a vampiristic, green haired, and murderous teenage girl?" He asks, him still curious.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 4:20 pm

My gaze goes stony, and I stand up, brushing myself off. "Well, that's enough for tonight, don't you think?" I start to walk towards the deadly forest, where I always sleep.I just hope the girl isn't still there, looking for her crossbow.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 4:33 pm

"What's wrong? I thought we were making good progress? And it's only like 7:30." Aaron says. Why was she leaving so soon? They'd just gotten somewhere, and the night was still young. They could get so much more done.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 4:37 pm

I freeze on my way up the hill. I'm not ready to talk about the incident with anyone, not even if their trying to help. I turn my head towards him, and continue towards the forest, leaving him with nothing but a mere "Goodbye."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 4:40 pm

Aaron guessed he was prying too hard and she didnt want to talk about it. "Bye..." He muttered, but she was too far gone to hear him, so he left.

Ooc: where to now?

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 4:41 pm

OOC:Hmm.. She's probably going to go restlessly twist and turn trying to sleep in the forest.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 4:51 pm

Ooc: so the forest? You post first, or shall I?

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 4:53 pm

OOC: I will.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 5:07 pm

Ooc: Kay

Sponsored content