A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Nep's Place

Nep's Place Empty Nep's Place

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 5:09 pm

I climb up the usual tree and continue, till I reach the very top if the large oak. In front of me sits the best tree house ever beheld before human eyes.

My home is pretty much like an old crumbly cabin at the top of a tree. Inside cabinets are covered with emergency supplies of blood, extra nails, a special supply of whips, ropes, twigs, backpacks, lighters, poison, and other weapons. The inside also contains a makeshift bed, made of twigs and leaves, a suitcase sitting on the floor in front of it. Multiple windows surround me as I step n, and Freedom wags his tail as though he has't seen me in years.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Nep's Place Empty Re: Nep's Place

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 5:38 pm

Aaron couldn't take it anymore. His curiousity, got the better of him. Before he got to the courtyard, he had enough. He ran back, to the forest, looking for Nepta. Why'd she leave right after he asked that question, and why to the forest? Aaron ran into the forest, not even knowing if she was still there. "Nepta?!" He called out for her.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 5:41 pm

I hear someone call my name, but ignore it. I've been through enough today, and I need time to think. I try to keep quiet, hoping that the owner of the voice won't hear me. It doesn't help when Freedom starts barking. "Shut up!" I whisper-yell.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 6:15 pm

Aaron hears Freedom barking in the distance. "Nepta, I know you're out here!" Aaron yells before following the sound of barking. It leads him to a really cool tree house not too far from where he entered the woods. "Nepta, come down." Aaron says, concern in his voice.

Post by Guest 7/16/2013, 6:21 pm

I sigh and let down the ladder. I don't know why I included this thing, but it gave me something to do when I was bored. "Climb on up!" I yell down, shooting Freedom an evil look. He just wags his tail and stares down the tree, looking for Aaron.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/16/2013, 10:59 pm

Aaron climbs up the ladder. Once he reaches the top, he pets Freedom. "Why did you leave so mysteriously?! And why didnt you answer my question?" Aaron demands. She just blew the question off. Maybe it was too personal, but she could at the least tell him it was.

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 1:18 pm

"Look, I'm sorry, but some things I just don't want to talk about." I reply, sitting on my makeshift bed. Apparently, a snake's found shelter under the leaves. I pick it up behind the head and place it in a bucket of water. The snake sinks, showing that it's not poisonous. I pick it up again, and let it slither around my arm. I've always had a good relationship with snakes. I've never been bitten.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/17/2013, 4:19 pm

"Maybe talking about it will help...Get some stuff of your chest?" Aaron suggests. She'd probably get mad at him, for keep trying to get her to talk about it, but it could've worked. "Oh gods..." Aaron facepalms with a grin. "This sounds like a freakin disney movie." He feels dumb. This wouldn't end like one, he was just helping Nepta, not trying to sweep her off her feet like in literally EVERY disney film. He felt stupid just thinking about it.

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 4:23 pm

I laugh a little at that, the snake slithering up to my neck. "You just now caught on?" I ask, remembering the courtyard when I had the same thought. "Gods, you're dim." I tell him, rolling my eyes as my accent comes out. "It has to do with my father, its a painful subject, I don't want to talk about, and I'm not going to. Let's leave it at that."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/17/2013, 4:40 pm

"Well I guess it's safe to assume you're from England or something? Nice accent." He compliments. Well, she atleast told him who it involved. "And I get it, painful memories, I won't ask anymore." Aaron gives up on the subject. "But still, you didnt have to just up and leave. It was...Kind of rude..."

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 4:45 pm

"I'm sorry, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm somewhat bad with people I'm not severely injuring or killing." I reply, grabbing a blanket off the floor. It's a cold night, and my treehouse doesn't have any heating system. I pull the blanket over me and let the snake down on the floor, letting him slither up my legs.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/17/2013, 9:17 pm

"That's what Im trying to change with you." He replies. Aaron knew she could be this awesome, fun, and nice girl. But she didnt see it. "I know you can be a not so murderous person. You just have to try, and not "oh hey, I gave it my best shot, whatever," kind of try, the "I just failed a little, but let me get back on my feet and try again!" enthusiastic kind of try!" Aaron tells her. Right now, she was the first kind, but if he could convince her, she would be the second kind.

Post by Guest 7/17/2013, 10:38 pm

"I don't want to try to hard when the person who's pushing me might give up." I reply, watching the snake slither towards Freedom. The only way to know that this guy's serious... "If you find out who my father is, I'll try." I answer. If he can't find out, he won't be able to put the effort into me.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/18/2013, 1:32 am

"How am I supposed to do that? Walk all the way to New York just to google about all the guys in the UK and hope I guess the right one?" He asks. Well, now things got a little more challenging than they already were. He shrugs. "All right, I'll try and find out who your dad is, but first I have a question, what's your last name, and your real one, not some really generic fake one like Johnson or Smith." He tells her. He wasnt all that great at telling if someone was a lying, but today might be his lucky day.

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 8:45 am

"Greensworth. It shouldn't be that hard." I reply, stretching. Its about 9 now. I would usually stay up t hunt, but I'm extremely tired and on a no-blood diet. I walk across the room, pick up the snake, throw it out the window, and sit back down on my bed, yawning softly.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/18/2013, 1:26 pm

Why did that name seem familiar. Maybe he heard some of the really nerdy kids of Athena talk about someone like that. An author? No, then he would've had to read one of the guy's books in school for something stupid. Some guy the Athena kids knew, wouldn't be easy for Aaron to find. He wasnt all that great on learning, so this wasnt gonna be easy that's for sure. And maybe it was just the guys last name, and he wasnt her dad. "I've heard the Athena kids say that make before, I'll go ask them." He concludes, before leaving the tree house.

Ooc: Wanna take this to the courtyard now, about 2 days later, Aaron not seeing her during those two days?

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 2:40 pm

Pic: Kay, but my connection is pretty crappy right now and I'm on a phone
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/18/2013, 7:46 pm

Ooc: shall you post first, or shall I?

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 7:48 pm

OOC: You? I've been staring at trippy cat gifs all day and now I have a headache xD
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 7/19/2013, 12:28 am

Ooc: Sorry I took so long, I babysat then fell asleep >_< http://www.camphalfblood.org/t16164-hanging-in-the-courtyard#1127125

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:56 am