A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Wildfire

Wildfire Empty Wildfire

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 1:00 am

PREFACE

December 27, 2183

Somewhere in Cramboshia

Dear Professor Roy,

I am sending this message to you with the trust that you will care for my girl. It has come to my attention that The Demise which has been rumored of for twenty years is truly happening, and our village is next to be dominated. No one is safe, unless there with you in the cold place known to the old as Antarctica. Her powers are coming in, as you predicted. This morning, she nearly burned the tent down. I am sorry to inform you, sir, that Eli has passed. It happened last night. Smoke inhalation is all the doctor's are saying. The smoke from Andonia, our neighboring city, is now carrying over towards us. The girl, of course, is okay. I must send the girl to you. As you can obviously tell, they would harness her powers and use them for evil if they found her. The necklace is being sent with her as well.

This message is short for one reason. I can here the screams signalling that the Emperor is here. Bombs are starting outside, and cannons ring, causing ash to fall as well as the winter snow. I send this message to you with Gamma, the baby in the pocket under her wing. The bird is hers, and hers alone. I believe that in the earlier days it was called a phoenix. If you know what that means, you'll understand that it will only be safe with her.

I hope someday my baby girl will understand. The four children are our only hope now. Train them well.

Good luck and Godspeed,

Murias Gray

Hey guys! So, if I write this story, will you read it? I need your opinion, because I really want to write, but I want to make sure that I have readers to critique me

THANKS GUYS!

Wildfire Empty Re: Wildfire

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 9:33 am

Seems AWESOME!!!

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 9:35 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 11:05 am

o.o thanks

*runs away from the scary man

JK

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 11:16 am

*Simply locks door to house, closes the blinds, and starts reading fanfics

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 11:19 am

*Downloads a virus onto computer and kills X

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 11:48 am

2-Well contradictions, yeah
    1-idk

Post by Guest 7/18/2013, 7:42 pm

WIP GUYS!

Cynthia Amber hated spinach. She always had and always would, for the rest of her crazy life. But simply add cheese to that disgusting substance and it was like heaven to her. Well, add cheese to anything and it would be amazing.

As Cynth piled cheese onto her dinner at the large table which would seat twenty plus, she thought about the only other guess at that long table, the man sitting across from her. Professor had always been like a father figure to her, and she loved him like crazy. But the old man with the silver and black hair was starting to annoy her. He would only give her spinach if supplies were running low, and supplies would only be running low if something bad was happening.

"Please, Mr.Roy! What's going on? Somethings not right, I can sense it." She whined, her voice echoing across the castle-like dining hall.

"Nothing's wrong, dear. Now, eat. We have training after this." The man gave her a small, fake smile.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 8/22/2013, 11:17 pm

PLEASE DO MORE!

Post by Guest 8/24/2013, 6:29 pm

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content