A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The Rake

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

The Rake Empty The Rake

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/24/2013, 1:17 pm

Not mine my friends said i could use it

The Rake

Me and my friend, we heard about the Rake at first we thought it was some stupid garden rake that comes alive and kills you. But we were wrong... So we looked it up and it’s some fake alien thing that has claws that look like rake. But it’s not fake.

Chapter two
    So we were walking in a forest close to our home. We were in the forest because we were pretending that it was the Slender Man’s forest. Then we started to hear some really deep growling. At first we thought it was just the trees. But we decided it wasn’t because trees don’t sound like that. Then all we saw were glowing white eyes. So we bent down to hide because we thought it was a bear but it wasn’t. I peeked out, and nothing - but a HUGE hole in the ground. We were so scared, we turned around and ran home. Later on when we were getting ready for bed Robby said he saw white glowing eyes - the same eyes we saw in the forest! When we turned back we heard a loud bang on the window and then a growl. So like any person would we freaked out!!! But we were interested in what it was so went outside where the window was and - another huge hole!

Chapter three
    We looked down the hole. Millions of white glow eyes...
    Next thing we know we were in our beds with a few scratch
    marks on our arms.

what happened? we both said at the same time. the window was broke, blood everywhere,and a body of one of those,... those things.I guess the rake is real,huh? I guess so, but what did it wan-BANG! BANG! BANG! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Chapter 4

We have to hide I said frantically! Too late... Then the dead looking Rake got up and then just sat there and stared into our eyes. Then we woke up from the trans and heard a loud bang and growl coming from the basement door. Then the Rake in front of us started to charge at us then Dakota got the baseball bat that was kept in his room and swung at it he hit the rake so hard we could hear it’s spine break and then it flew out the window. We ran out of the room and saw the other rake coming up the stairs it had to be at least 10 mp.
    CHAPTER 5 (OMG)
    So when the rake from the basement got up stairs we had no choice but to jump over it-BAD IDEA! Now, we were cornered by a rake. all we had was a baseball bat and OUR DAD’S MACHETE!!!!!!!!!!! he kept it in the basement! Robby grabbed it,chucked it like a boomerang,only it didn’t come back. but it did cut the rakes head clean off!! We’ve got to warn someone about these things,I said.(we walked out to the forest but don’t worry,we were armed!) Who is going to believe us? Robby asked. we have evidence the blood in our room and one of the rakes I… Robby fell in one of the holes the rake dug!!!! Luckily, I grasped his hand,but he pulled me down with him! At least we fell down together. We hit smack down,with a loud thud. it sounded like this: THUMP! all I saw was dark. Of course except for the top of the hole we had fallen into. It was a long way up too. Maybe they have night vision or something,Robby said. They probably do, because who,or what can see in this dark ,dark ,dark ,dark , tunnel thingy. Maybe they use MineCraft torches said Robby. Dakota slaps Robby upside the head. This is serious, dude, its not like your everyday minecraft gaming. Sorry but did you really need to slap me? Did you know their was a rake mo-SHUT UP YOU STUPID KID,oh that is offencive to me too. As I was saying their is a rake mod. *sigh* I KNOW!!!!!! Shhhhhhhhh Dakota keep your voice down I just heard something. SCRRRRRRRRATCH.!!!! Robby what the heck was that? I don’t know but I have a bad feeling about this. Well, at least we are armed.(they both hold up their weapons, witch Robby had a machete and I had a baseball bat covered in blood). Oh crap Dakota loo...k....behind.....you. What is wrong you bi-blood splatters everywhere. BUT IT WAS AN RAKES BLOOD. HOLY ****. One of the rakes was in TWO PIECES. That was close Dakota you almost got PWNED by the rake.

Chapter 6
    ROBBY THE RAKE IS RIGHT BEHI-SCRRRRRRACTCH.(blood goes all over)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE. (Robby looked down as Dakota messes the rake up and kills it). OH MY GOD look at my arm my shirt is torn and my arm is c-I rip part of Robby’s shirt and wrap it around his cut, then tie it, you were going to lose too much blood and then die. Thanks bro. *brofists*
    Our only choice is to keep going down this tunnel, there has to be a way out. Are you crazy! We could DIE!!!!!!!!!!! Yea, well we WILL die if we just sit here, we need to get you to a hospital. Good point ok then lead the way. Why me, you're the one with the machete!!!!!!!! Well I am the one with the injury! AFTER A BLOOD SPLATTERING ADVENTURE, we saw a light!! Finally light it feels like we’ve been walking for hours.
    We get out, and we see a meteor in the sky,
    What a sight it was!!! But we had other problems. Suddenly, the METEOR CURVES AND FALLS DOWN RIGHT IN THE FOREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bhhhooooshsshshshshs.
    It blew up!! Starting a huge forest fire!

CHAPTER, THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We here fire trucks in the distance. Wee woo wee woo. It was getting closer! finally we saw the lights and the fire truck. the men got us inside the truck. They started shooting water at the fire. Blood splatters on the windshield. The fireman outside got killed by a rake!! The dude inside went out there to see what is going on. He died too. we hijacked the firetruck and I started the truck. Dakota get us out of here now!!! Finally we got to the hospital. The nurse led us to the room then the doctor came in. All the sudden CRASH!!!!!!!!!!! The window breaks open and in comes the rake. Slashes the doctors face rips Robby’s head off. Me, Dakota, the rake lunges for me. I dodge it and the rake falls out the window I hear it’s spine break.*starts crying* So this is what my life has come to, I say. I jump out the 20 story window, and say, why would you create this awful creature, god, why god why. I hit the ground. I'm dead, with Robby, the doctor, the firefighters, and everybody else that the rake killed. *the next day, on the news* two kids and a doctor were found dead at the hospital last night. The doctor had a many clawed slash mark on his face, one of the boy’s face had the same thing on it. the other boy, it looked like he committed suicide. He hears deep growling looks behind him, and blood splatters the camera. Then the camera falls on the ground with a loud THUMP.

TO BE CONTINUED, OR IS IT?????????????????????????????????

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

The Rake Empty Re: The Rake

Post by Milocross 7/24/2013, 1:46 pm

why is each chapter less than 2 paragraphs
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/24/2013, 1:48 pm

My friends are weird and we were at school
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 7/25/2013, 2:32 pm

I really enjoy the story of the rake, seeing I have researched it and love scary things such as that. I enjoyed the crazy story you have written, and if its true (the rake is real btw) then I will grab my knife. Anyway, good work though its kinda short.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/25/2013, 4:21 pm

It's not mine but i'll tell them

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:20 am