A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Chris, the last cheesebender

Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Chris, the last cheesebender Empty Chris, the last cheesebender

Post by Tom 7/30/2013, 7:45 pm

Ok so this is my first story ever... hope you like it!! (thanks to jennie for the title!!!)

-------------------------------

Once upon a time there was a kid name Christian. He had the power to control all 4 elements cheese, tomatoes, cake and yogurt. These 4 elements were able, if used correctly, to kill everything and everyone. He was sitting on his house when this old wizard came by.
    His name, Dylan.
    Dylan told Chris that he was the chosen one and that he must destroy Voldemort. Chris accepted because he was a big kid and loved adventures and stuff. Dylan went with Chris to kill Voldemort. While they walked they were attacked by halfbloods. Halfbloods were half human half whale. Dylan protected Chris, the big kid, while Chris ran away; but Chris was lazy… so he was really slow and Dylan couldn’t hold it anymore. Dylan committed suicide for Chris. He jumped into one of the holes of the whales, he put TNT and they all died… Except Chris who, finally, ran away.
    Chris stopped walking and decided to rest. He, there, noticed that Dylan was dead. He thought that Dylan was being invisible but nope he was dead. There Chris was like all depressed and stuff until a young girl found Chris.
    Her name, Sarah.
    Sarah had this group of friends who were playing this weird game called sburb or something like that. Chris noticed this because there was… like a giant mouse thing near Sarah. She walked to Chris while Chris was crying and told him to get up; but Chris said "Noooooo" and Sarah said "Yeeeeeeeeeess" so Chris stood up and Sarah and Chris walked, now being followed by the giant computer mouse thingy. As they walked Sarah explained Chris what was happening. Sarah told Chris that they must kill Voldemort… so the conversation was something like this:
    "Hi I’m Chris"
    "Hi I’m Sarah, Sarah Lalonde"
    And then Sarah said:
    "We must kil Voldemort to free Obi Wan Kenobi, my friend here, will help us"
    Sarah pointed at the giant mouse thingy and said "her name is Shan" Chris was just amazed. He was like "omg i love this omgomgomgomgomgom" so they keep walking and walking and walking... Until
    *NAH NAH NAAH*
    Indiana jones appeared and tried to kill Chris! Chris was weak and Sarah was just there, laughing. Chris was like about to die!!! But his tattoos (he had this tattoos like the avatar but he had llamas and Beyoncés) started glowing. And Chris died from a random heart attack. Sarah was actually worried. She didn't knew what to do but there is something she does when she doesn't know what to do... So she basically knows what to do. She took her phone and called her friend; she answered from The Matrix and got out of there. She appeared next to Chris and tried to heal him but... It was too late. Chris died.
    This person, this person who had the best healing/shielding magical abilities
    This person name was
    Jennie
    Jennie appeared next to Chris and told Sarah what to do
    "Sarah stop laughing"
    So Sarah stopped. Jennie then used her magical abilities to heal Chris while Sarah killed Indiana Jones. But there was a problem. Chris wasn't alive. He was
    in the Matrix.
    So Sarah and Jennie had a conversation, it went something like this
    "Sarah we must save Chris or... or..." Jennie started crying.
    Sarah was like "omg what happening what’s wrong"
    And Jennie answered "When people die they go to the matrix... Voldemort and Dylan died at the same time so they just got mixed and they made something called Dymort which is like this super boss and if he discovers that Chris is in the matrix too then he will die... again!!
    Sarah and Jennie thought of ways to going to the matrix without dying. There was one way. Only. One. Way. Sarah and Jennie had to troll John. Sarah and Jennie were nervous because they didn't knew how to troll people, they were just newbies in a world of pros. For days the walked, towards the portal that John defended. They walked. And walked. And walked for 4 days until they found John.
    There was one thing Sarah didn't knew about Jennie. There was only 1 thing. And that was that... Well, Jennie liked John a lot. When she saw John Jennie was just paralyzed and couldn't move. So Sarah had to 1 vs. 1 John, alone.
    Sarah started battling "RITA I CHOOSE YOU"
    A Rita, who looks like a cat, appeared next to Sarah. John picked himself as a Pokémon for the fight and it started. Sarah attacked but John was just better. She was about to lose when... It seemed stupid, dangerous but she had to do it.
    "NOW, RITA, MEGA HYPERMEOW"
    There was a big explosion which snapped Jennie out of her weird paralysis. Jennie saw how John fell dead and immediately started crying. Sarah never felt something like this. She felt proud but… So sad.
    "GET OUT OF HERE SARAAAH!" shouted Jennie crying
    Sarah jumped through the portal while she said "I'M A BIG GIRL I CAN DO IT ALONE"

SWOOOSH

Sarah appeared next to Chris. Chris was already with full HP and together they walked towards Dymort and the battle started.
    Chris was throwing cakes towards Dymort while Sarah was shooting but he was too strong. He shot this big beam, powerful enough to kill someone and her/his parents at the same time, towards Sarah. Chris just saw it on slow motion… and he was crying again. It was too late for Chris, he couldn't do anything. There was a big explosion and there was just dust everywhere.... Chris couldn't see. But then, he heard it. It was Sarah's weapon, shooting towards Dymort and next to her, Jennie, who shielded Sarah before the explosion. Sarah and Jennie smiled, and the three of them attacked together.

Chris was throwing cheese everywhere and Dymort couldn't move. Sarah was shooting as fast as she could and Jennie was blocking every attack while pocking Dymort on the most annoying places.
    Dymort was obviously destroyed. And Sarah, Jennie and Chris just hugged.

SOME MONTHS LATER...

It was John's funeral but the world was just perfect now. Everyone was happy. Jennie and Sarah talked, while Chris slept, because he's really lazy.
    But suddenly, happiness stopped. Everything seemed bad. They all were scared. Sarah woke Chris up and that's when they noticed. The uprising of Beyoncé.  They knew what they had to do, but where they able to?
    THIS ON THE NEXT BOOK/CHAPTER/STORY whatever:
    "The uprising of Beyoncé"

Last edited by Tom on 10/2/2013, 8:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Chris, the last cheesebender Empty Re: Chris, the last cheesebender

Post by Guest 7/30/2013, 7:45 pm

This is so perfect. 11 out of 10.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 7/30/2013, 9:20 pm

I'm crying I love you so much

Post by Guest 7/30/2013, 9:36 pm

I give it a 5. only because it didn't have trippy cats. 5 out 5.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 7/30/2013, 10:12 pm

crey

this is the best fanfic ever

why is this not new york's #1 bestseller
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones