A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

scratching my name in the ice | private for me and christian i guess?

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

scratching my name in the ice | private for me and christian i guess? Empty scratching my name in the ice | private for me and christian i guess?

Post by tyler oakley 8/2/2013, 8:58 pm

helen majesty

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room, We don't care, we're driving cadillacs in our dreams. But everybody's like cristal, maybach, diamonds on your time piece. Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash. We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair. And we'll never be royals.. It don't run in our blood, that kind of lux just ain't for us. We crave a different kind of buzz. Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen Bee And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule. Let me live that fantasy.

☼☼☼
    Helen shivered as she walked in. The cold air poked needles in her bare skin. She was wearing shorts and a tank top, which probably wasn't the best outfit to wear to an ice rink, but meh. Perfect time to say Alana's motto- "Fashion hurts, but it always pays off!" This was true, as a few guys were watching her walk in. Helen sighed.

The seventeen year old daughter of Apollo went over to the rental guy and gave him a smile. "Size seven, please!" The guy was about forty years old- Helen immediately regretted flirting with him. It would be really gross to have him following her around the ice. Luckily he just gave her a strange look and literally threw the skates at her. Helen harrumphed and walked away.

She sat down at a bench alone and began to lace up her skates.

ooc- sorry for bad post- also what kind of relationship should they have?
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

scratching my name in the ice | private for me and christian i guess? Empty Re: scratching my name in the ice | private for me and christian i guess?

Post by Christian 8/3/2013, 10:51 pm

ooc: friends, i suppose. my character is a girl, by the way.

Aqua Collins

Daughter of Triton

Aqua scurried into the ice rink. She zipped her North Face jacket tighter, shivering with delight. She absolutely adored the ice rink, trying to go to the small circular patch of ice every day she could. The nice thing was it was right next to camp, so she could leave there whenever she wanted. Aqua handed her little ticket slip to the man in the front and ran inside. She got out her new skates, slipping them onto her feet. She sat down on a metal bench, lacing them tightly. She glanced over at the girl next to her. She looked a bit older than her, maybe by a year or two. She finished lacing her skates and stood up. Like a total pro, she walked down the path without even wobbling; she had done this so many times it came easy to her.

ooc: ooooh, they should crash into each other while skating.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

scratching my name in the ice | private for me and christian i guess? Empty Re: scratching my name in the ice | private for me and christian i guess?

Post by tyler oakley 8/4/2013, 12:27 am

ooc- okie
    bic-

Helen Majesty

☼☼☼Helen looked at the girl next to her and gave her a slight smile. Not thinking much of her, she went back to tying her skates. Slowly, she got up and wobbled down the pathway to the door of the rink. As soon as Helen stepped on the ice, she was at ease. This actually wasn't very hard. All she had to do is stand on the ball of her foot and she was balanced perfectly. Steadily, she she pushed with the side of her blade and off she went, down the ice, merrily on her way. ☼☼☼
    ☼☼☼As she had done so many times before, Helen flipped her phone out of her pocket and opened Instagram on it. First she scrolled through her feed, giggling a bit at the other people's attempts at being cool. She pressed the little blue camera and took a selfie. #skatingswag, she wrote as the caption. Right as she pressed send, she collided with another body. "Watch it!" she shrieked.☼☼☼
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 8/6/2013, 10:54 pm

Aqua Collins

Daughter of Triton

Aqua stepped onto the ice, sliding gracefully along the surface of the ice. She did little twists and turns, enjoying the refreshing coldness the ice offered. She bit her lip, turning around quickly. She began to skate backwards, a smile forming on her lips. After a couple of seconds she turned around; and a girl on her phone bumped straight into her. Aqua shrieked, falling right on her butt. She grumbled. "You were the one on your phone."

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/6/2013, 11:06 pm

helen majesty

"So what if I have a phone?"" Helen squealed. "I'm sure you have a phone too, and Instagram, and all that insecure girly stuff." Whoops. That kind of blew her cover. You see, Helen wore a mask. The mask was all smiles, all fashion and all that other cliched teenage stuff. Behind that mask was just a normal girl.

Helen let out a big sigh. "Sorry," she muttered. I, um, get grouchy sometimes." She smiled a bit, to make the situation less tense.

ooc- too lazy to make nice-looking html
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 8/6/2013, 11:13 pm

Aqua Collins

Daughter of Triton

Aqua stood up, dusting the bits of ice off of her pants. "Actually, us dem-" She stopped right there. She didn't know this girl, and she wasn't telling her that she was half god. "Demolition girls don't use cell phones. It's against the rules." It was a horrible back-up plan, but she was under some pressure. Aqua's expression softened a bit. "No need to be sorry. It's partly my fault for skating backwards." She flashed a brilliant smile, then returned to her normal expression. She moved to the side as a couple holding hands skated past her. "So what's your name?"

tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/6/2013, 11:23 pm

Dem.. igod? Was it possible this girl was a demigod? Okay, well, durr, she probably was, as the rink was a short way away from camp. But "demolition girls?" Uhh.
    Now the girl asked her name. "I'm Helen. Majesty. Helen- Helen Majesty." Blood rushed to the daughter of Apollo's cheeks when she stuttered. Hopefully the girl wouldn't notice.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 8/10/2013, 10:48 pm

Aqua nodded. "Nice to meet you Helen Majesty." She flashed another smile, holding on to the sides of the rink. She let her hand lay against her hip, twirling her red hair around. "So, where are you from?" She asked, whimpering as someone skidded, making ice fall all over her. She loved the snow and water and ice and stuff, considering she was a daughter of Triton, but the cold didn't mix very well with her.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/12/2013, 11:28 pm

"Umm.. I forget." Colour rushed to her cheeks. "Uh, er, I meant I'm from New York. Yeah, I used to live with my mother and step-family in Manhattan. Until I went to this, like, boot camp. " Hm. Boot camp actually wasn't far from what Camp Half-Blood was. All they did there was train and eat meat and boring stuff like that. Camp wasn't really Helen's style. That's why she was here. Right? To get away from camp?

But really, it wasn't camp at all that bothered her so much. The food was okay, and Helen kind of liked archery and mythology. Actually, it was the people. She knew too many people at camp. Well, that's not necessarily a bad thing, not for most people anyway. For Helen, though, the more people she knew the harder she had to try to look good. More people to impress. It got tiring, sometimes. Sometimes Helen enjoyed being the "it" girl. She liked people to look up to her. She liked looking good. At first. Then it was too much. Smiling all the time. Looking nice all the time. Sometimes Helen wanted to go out in sweats and buy a double-double and chocolate shake from In-N-Out. And it had occured to her that she could very well do that. But somehow, for some weird, weird reason, she couldn't.

Helen took in a deep breath. She and the girl had been skating quietly for a bit now, and Helen felt it polite to speak. "You never told me your name." Helen spoke loudly this time, maybe a little too loudly. She giggled when the sound of her voice echoed through the rink.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 8/17/2013, 2:04 pm

OOC: I'M SUCH A HORRID PERSON I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS TOPIC I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Aqua raised an eyebrow as the girl said she forgot. How could you forget where you were from? She stuttered when answering, so Aqua had the suspicion that this girl was lying. She nodded however, trying to make it look like she believed every word she was saying. "Fascinating. As a child I never really stayed in one place, so I'm not even sure where I was born." She chuckled, grasping on to the edge. "Boot camp huh?" She asked, heart skipping a beat. Could it be that this girl was a demigod? No. It wasn't possible. She shook her head. It could be possible, but very unlikely that they could have ran into each other. Maybe the gods put them up to this? Could they be destined to do a quest or something demigod like together? She shook her head again, probably looking like an idiot. It just wasn't likely. She looked at the ice, keeping to herself. Lost in her own thoughts, she managed to slip and fall onto the ground again. She groaned, hoping not a lot of people saw her do that little slip. She looked up when the girl said something. "Oh, of course. My name is Aqua. Aqua Collins." She stopped herself from saying Daughter of Triton. She didn't know this girl. She could even be a monster in disguise. So many thoughts swam in her head. Was the mist tricking her? Could this seemingly innocent girl be a bloodthirsty monster waiting to strike? At this thought, Aqua backed up a little involuntarily. Her cheeks flushed a bright red, tapping the side of her pants. "Do you go to school? If so, which one?" She asked, just simply curious. She had been to school before, it wasn't a new thing to her, but she had dropped out a couple of years ago, and she still wondered what it was like.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/19/2013, 11:03 am

OOC: lol it's fine!
    BIC: [size=11]Helen listened to Aqua talk. It was fun to listen to her. She spoke... Nicely. Like, not nastily as some of the other teenagers she'd met. Helen had figured that all teenagers were snotty. And they were. Well, the ones Helen hung out with, at least.
    "Aqua!" Helen blurted. "That's a lovely name!" Ew, gross, did Helen really just say that? Yeah. Oh, whatever.
    "I don't go to school. I stay at the... Boot camp all year. " She left., bored.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 9/5/2013, 5:52 pm

Aqua left as well. Somehow, she managed to fall into a garbage disposal and was shredded all up.
    ooc: omg i'm so sorry i forgot all about this kfsafj;fj i'm terrible.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/7/2013, 3:40 pm

ooc- haha no problem! we should set up another rp sometime soon though. fabulous exit btw

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:31 pm