A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

omg it's a date!!!1!!111!!!1

Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

omg it's a date!!!1!!111!!!1 Empty omg it's a date!!!1!!111!!!1

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/4/2013, 3:24 pm

Dominik waited at the borders of the camp, sort of next to Thalia's Tree. For once in his life, he was actually self-conscious about him going on a sorta-date with a girl. Fancy clothing, check; some mortal-money he hasn't had to touch in years, check; some idea of a plan, not so much. What exactly did she want to do, he wasn't sure. Of course, she did say she wanted to dance, but did she want to dine out first? Or go down some shopping avenue? Maybe she wanted to just dance the night away and that was it. The Aphrodite lad mentally shrugged his shoulders and waited for the girl who actually never told him her name so all she can really call her is sweet little things in Italian--
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

omg it's a date!!!1!!111!!!1 Empty Re: omg it's a date!!!1!!111!!!1

Post by Holly 9/4/2013, 3:55 pm

Harley walked up to dominik, tapping on her shoulder a she tossed her freshly dyed hair back. She had selected a nice brown color, in contrast of her dirty blonde hair she had earlier. She smiled, tapping his shoulder again. "You ready Mr. Spaghetti?" She smirked, loving to use his Italian background to make jokes and comments. Hopefully, he didn't mind the teasing that much. "Out to New York? I thinkninknow a pale at the opera hall that is holding the harlequin tonight" she smiled, brown eyes sparkling
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/5/2013, 3:15 pm

Dominik snapped back into reality sort of like those bracelets that used to be cool in 2008. "Ah, my lovely little kitten. You--" His eyes caught her newly colored hair and stopped for a moment. "You dyed your hair? What for? It was already beautiful." And then the Mr. Spaghetti comment, that was actually pretty weird? He couldn't remember if she was doing that before and he didn't catch on as well or what. "Hmm, that sounds pleasant. Did you want to go eat somewhere first, or...?" Gods, didn't he feel the fool to have to say that. He was the guy, wasn't it a secret requirement for guys to always know what to do?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/5/2013, 4:46 pm

She smiled, running a hand through her freshly dyed hair. "Well, by tomorrow it will be back to normal and you'll be staring at my dirty blonde hair" she laughed. She walked around him twice, before linking her arm through his. "If you desire, we can eat first. You pick the place, I pay" she smirked coyly and walked with him to the waiting cab at the bottom of the hill. "And maybe I'll give you my name Romeo" she smirked, walking and getting into the cab. From there they drove into the city, her head resting on his shoulder.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/6/2013, 10:51 am

He nodded. "Either way, it looks nice." As she moved forward, the demigod realized their arms were linked together. It almost reminded him of those dorky middle school proms people danced at to feel older than they actually were. The girl he still didn't know the name to was almost dragging him forward rather awkwardly. "Well, if you don't feel like eating, we can go straight there. No problem." And the lad was almost in a daze at how everything turned out. Just a few hours ago they were talking by the lake and flirting like no tomorrow...Which most likely explained why he was currently on a sort-of date.

The view outside was lovely, which usually makes people give strange looks. Cities weren't pretty. They were ugly man-made jungles of steel and concrete with rude people and heavy pollution. But the speeding lights and diverse amount of people was just so, so breathtaking to the Italian, he couldn't help but stare outside and admire the view.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/6/2013, 11:03 am

Harley looked out the window to the taxi as they drive through manhattan, all the way to the opera house. She stepped out, looking at him as he stared at the city. Sighing, she tossed the cab driver a Benjamin and looked at him. "So, you ready? We can catch some dogs when we are done dancing as maybe take a sub to Central Park" she told him, her accent so unlike the New Yorkers which passed around them.

She led him into the opera hall and smiled, putting on a mask, one of those feathery type ones and blew him a kiss, backing into the hall full of dancing people, all wearing masks. Her message was simple enough, find me, I tell you.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/7/2013, 10:37 am

His eyes moved to her. "Catch some dogs? Why would you catch a dog? I don't think there'd be a lot out here." Oh, how English colloquialisms confused him. Dominik started to think about it too hard, almost forgetting to get out of the car. But yet again, the kitten dragged him out and donned a mask. He went and did the same, nearly forgetting about that too.

Having to run to catch up with her, he let out a big breath. The lad wasn't out of breath, no, that'd take much more running, but sprinting a bit in fancy dress wasn't easy. He almost went to grab her hand to not lose her, but he soon realized that was the point. Finding her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/7/2013, 10:43 am

Harley danced through the crowd on her own, putting some distance between her Italian date and herself, smirking as she got herself a drink. Her dress was cut at about mid-thigh, giving her plenty of room to actually run, but she wanted to dance, teasing him until she was forced to reveal her name. Technically, she had already revealed it, but alas, he did not get her nerd reference earlier.

She took a sip of the scarlet colored punch, before noticing him catching up. Chuckling, she danced away, and out into the empty stage of the opera. She stopped, looking at the empty seats and wondering if she would ever deserve to act on stage.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/9/2013, 10:24 am

Dominik groaned slightly. Two and two just didn't go together for him sometimes, and this was one of those times. Another girl grabbed him by the hand and the two twirled around for a bit before letting go, which was more like the Italian pulling away. He racked his brain trying to remember her dress and her mask and what direction she sprinted off to, but to no avail. Well, he mused, trying to make the most of it. At least the other girls are pretty. And with that thought concluded, he thought of something even funner. Why not use his own power and adjust his face a little? It wouldn't be a lot, and he'd probably nearly exhaust himself afterwards, but carpe diem!

And so, he snuck off outside, behind the bushes. All of his brainpower went to the design of his face and how he wanted to change it. Hard stuff, to be honest. Greener eyes, an aquiline nose, lower cheekbones and a more jutting chin was his combination, and he sped through it way too fast. What should've taken twenty minutes took ten, and he was probably going to pay for it later. But with a stupid grin on his face he hopped back inside, willing to dance the night away.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 10:39 am

Harley sat ok the stage for one hour, then two. It was approaching the third hour that she tossed, well threw the punch glass across the room, hearing it shatter loudly. Perhaps she had been too playful... She sighed and went back through the dance hall, and out the door into the New York street were she changed cloths in an alley and started walking.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/9/2013, 10:58 am

He was dancing and having fun and gosh wow wasn't this great!! Or at least for the first hour. By the second, the poor lad was getting extremely tired and not all the little tea sandwiches and glasses of punch and whatever they served at dances in the world could make him get his energy back. His face was getting to be back to normal and by the gods, he didn't think he could go on much longer. Taking one last swig of liquid sugar, he stepped outside just to see a girl that looked like his kitten walking away. He wasn't too sure though, and he didn't want to scare just some girl. Expletives ran through his mind, maybe using his stupid little party trick wasn't such a good idea. Then again, he expected to run into her much sooner. "Passerotta mia! Where did you fly off to?" he shouted before sighing and stuffing his hands in his pockets.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 12:02 pm

Harley turned and went to him "where was I? I was waiting for you to ind me in the theatre! Where were you? Flirting with some other girl? Don't lie that's not only my perfume I smell on you!" She ripped off the mask. "And don't try to smooth me with Italian words, I want the truth and I want it now" she crossed her arms, eyes blazing at him. The eight thing would to lie, obviously but Harley had a good sense of honesty, even if he was a lying pickpocket. "Go on, speak!"
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/9/2013, 3:30 pm

He grit his teeth together. "I was dancing. Which is the point of a harlequin dance. And it's not my fault you ran off to God knows where! I looked for you for quite a while, and what do I get? Not a clue where you ended up!" Sure, he had other perfumes on him, but she must've had other colognes on herself! Why was this suddenly his fault? "What kind of truth do you want? I did what people are supposed to do at balls. Dance."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/9/2013, 5:54 pm

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Whatever, you know, just forget about it" she sighed and looked away, but felt sorry for him after five minutes. She sighed and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him for a few moments before smiling. "It's Harley, make sense?" She giggled as she let go. "So, how about dinner? I'm kinda hungry mr. Pizza"
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/10/2013, 10:41 am

He gave her a weird look. "Do I...Get it?" He pondered over that thought, confused on what the girl meant by that until it clicked. "Ah! Harlequin! Harley and then quin!" Dominik laughed, surprised at his kitten's cleverness. And with that, he took her hand and started to walk down the street. "I didn't think to bring street clothes,la mia gattina." A pigeon cooed as they walked further along, only fluttering away when Dominik jabbed at it slightly with his foot.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/10/2013, 10:46 am

She smirked, walking down the street towards a pizza place on the side of the steer and smiled at him "we'll lucky for you, someone here is prepared" she tossed him her backpack, which was full of stuff but among other things it was some clothes for him. "I didn't expect us to dance all night seeing how awesome New York City is" she explained as she entered the parlor and took a seat, looking at him. "So....where do we go after here? And what do you want on your pizza?"
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/12/2013, 2:40 pm

He caught the clothes, all the while giving her a weird look. The boy was silent as they walked to the pizza place, just nodding to show agreement. As the two slid into the booth, he gave a little smile and said "Well, I am going to go change really quick. Just pick whatever topping."
      The bathroom was similar to any local restaurant that was more than likely family run; relatively dirty but still having that look of being cleaned daily. Thoughts of all sorts ran through his head as he changed, still quiet as he was before. Stupid things like, I really hope she doesn't choose anchovies and less stupid things like, I really hope she isn't too mad at me. Of course, the second was more concerning than the first.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/12/2013, 3:55 pm

Harleyhad ordered and was listening to music from her MP3 player, waiting for her date to return frm changing. Sure he had given her a strange look, but ten again, who wouldn't in a time like this? She smiled to herself and watched as the small family run parlor created the pepperoni pizza for the two of them, she just hoped he wouldn't mind the topping.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/13/2013, 9:12 am

In a few quick minutes he was out of the restroom, still maintaining that handsome aura of his. He slid into the booth once more and gave her a small smile. "What did you get?" he asked. After a millisecond's pause, he added. "Did you have fun?" What sort of gentleman would he be if he didn't ask her the age-old question?

Last edited by Aries on 9/13/2013, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/13/2013, 9:16 am

She nodded after a few minutes of thought, tucking her music player into her pocket. "Yea, I suppose I did" she answered as the pepperoni pizza came to the table. She grinned, drooling as the amazing smells hit her nose, she was famished now
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/13/2013, 6:21 pm

He lifted up a piece of the pizza. Pepperoni wouldn't be his first choice in toppings, but it was nice to eat. The cheese stretched out nearly the length of his arm before it broke off, and he took a nibble. For a place that was only a few dirt smudges away from a dive, it was quite good. With traces of cheese still on his mouth, he muttered. "Well, that's good to hear. Do you get out often?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/13/2013, 6:49 pm

"When your wanted poster is all over the country you can't really go places" she smirked and ate her slice, then another, and another. She really enjoyed the pizza, as well as being able to go on a nice date with a great Italian. "What about you?
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/13/2013, 6:54 pm

His mouth dropped open, pizza sagging down to his napkin. "W-wanted? What do you me-" his voice cracked. This was just a little weird, considering the fact that she certainly didn't look like she was joking. "What do you mean, "wanted"?" Dominik totally ignored her next question. This was juicy gossip to him, and he couldn't pass up on gossip.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/13/2013, 7:03 pm

She casually continued to eat for a few moments. "Attempted murder, Thierry, breaking and entering, pick pocketing....credit card fraud" she smirked and leaned back. "You didn't think I was a classy nice girl did you?" She giggled and sat back, smirking.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 9/13/2013, 7:08 pm

He shook his head. "Well, no. I didn't think you were a criminal though." A dark look crossed his face. "If you end up getting arrested, I'm probably going to go to jail too just for being around you!" The pizza laid forgotten on the napkin, beginning to soak through with the sickening scent of fat and grease.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 5:12 am