A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

play based off of the lightning thief

play based off of the lightning thief Empty play based off of the lightning thief

Post by Guest 9/9/2013, 9:10 am

PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS THE
    LIGHTNING THIEF 2
    BY:Samantha Kelly Randall
    Backround info: Based off of Percy Jackson and the Olympians the lightning thief by Rick Riordan and vampire kisses by Ellen Schreiber. Percy Jackson and the Olympians the lightning thief two is based off of my two favorite books which are Percy Jackson and the olympians the lightning thief which has all the same characters from that and Vampire kisses which has one character from that and it has some of my favorite NASCAR drivers and owners and crew chief. This is all set in the future when I am a senior and 19 years old and older.
    Characters:
    Percy
    Poseidon
    Ares
    Athena
    Annabeth
    Samantha
    Apollo
    Zeus
    Denny
    Kyle
    Danica
    Joe Gibbs
    Dave Rogers
    God
    Fans of Samantha
    Chiron
    Dionysus
    Kurt
    Carman
    Alexander
    Mark Martin
    scene 1
    int. Mcdonald’s day 7:45 am
    (Mcdonald’s monday morning at 7:45 am Percy meets up with his father and now his brother since he became a Greek god)
    Poseidon: Percy your wife is at Cedar ridge high school.
    Percy: Why? What happened?
    (Just then Ares comes and gets his food and sits with his brothers)
    Ares: Samantha is using her name and that is why she is at cedar ridge high school.
    Percy:Why would she do that to me?
    Poseidon: Well she is your half sister.I am sorry I did not tell you.
    Ares:Don’t worry Percy she can come back when Samantha stops using her name.
    (Zeus comes in and he is missing his master lightning bolt for a second time and this time he blames Samantha.Zeus and Poseidon start arguing and Percy and Ares have to break them up. Meanwhile at Cedar Ridge Athena walks in with Annabeth to enroll her in school.)
    scene 2
    int. Cedar ridge high day 8:20
    Samantha: Hi want to be friends?
    Annabeth: Sure my name is Annabeth. What’s your name?
    Samantha:My name is Samantha but I go by Kelly.
    Athena: I thought you went by Athena which is my name.That’s why I got kicked off of Mount Olympus.
    Samantha: I did when I went to Hillside high school.
    Athena: Why did you use my name when you went to Hillside
    Samantha:I wanted to sound smarter in U.S History.I am sorry for using your name.
    scene 3
    int camp walter johnson day
    (Just then a monster bull man comes in to the school and attacks Annabeth. Athena explains that I was blamed for stealing Zeus’s master bolt.Athena takes me and Annabeth to Camp Walter Johnson in Denton North Carolina)
    Chiron:What happened to your daughter Lady Athena?
    Athena:The minotaur got her while I was trying to explain to them that Samantha was blamed for stealing the lightning bolt.
    Annabeth:Where are we at?
    Samantha: Camp Walter Johnson which is the new Camp Half-blood.
    Chiron: What is your name hero?
    Samantha:Samantha but all my friends call me Kelly.
    Chiron: Well Poseidon is you father so you are in cabin three.Do you want me to show you where that is?
    Samantha: No I have been to camp walter johnson before.
    Chiron:Ok dinner is at 5:45 but free time is now.just drop your stuff off and go anywhere you want.
    Samantha:Ok I will. I am going to the pedal carts.
    Alexander: Hi what is your name?
    Samantha:My name is Samantha what’s your name?
    Alexander:My name is Alexander.
    Samantha: Who are you the son of?
    Alexander: I am the son of Poseidon.
    Samantha: I am the daughter of Poseidon. We are siblings.
    Alexander: That is too bad for someone so pretty.
    Samantha Where are you going.
    Alexander: Pedal carts and what about you.
    Samantha: Pedal carts like you.
    Chiron: Hi Alexander I see you met your sister.
    Alexander: Yeah I did.
    scene 4
    (Just then the camp director comes and butts into the conversation)
    Dionysus: Chiron why did you not tell me we had a new camper?
    Chiron : She just got here.
    Dionysus:She is also the one that Zeus blamed for stealing his bolt.Young lady you need to come with me.
    Samantha: Can I bring Alexander
    Dionysus: Sure you can.
    (Alexander and Samantha went with Mr.D and then went to dinner the the pool.Since they were brother and sister Alexander could not help but make her a vampire just like him.He turned her into a vampire and she was very happy.)
    Dionysus: What did Alexander do to you Samantha?
    Samantha: He turned me into a vampire like him.How did you know my name?
    Dionysus:Athena told me your name.
    Kyle Busch: Hi Samantha, Alexander told me all about you.
    Samantha:Where is your brother Kurt?
    Kyle Busch : He is in the race on Sunday.
    Samantha : Why are you not in the race.
    Kyle Busch: I quit racing.
    Dionysus : Samantha come on. You can come too Kyle.
    Samantha: Ok Dionysus I am coming.
    scene 5
    (As they are leaving to go to Mount Olympus to convince Zeus of Samantha’s innocence Kyle gives Samantha a gift)
    Kyle Busch: I have something for you Samantha
    Samantha: Thank you Kyle.
    Kyle: You’re welcome Samantha.
    int. Mount Olympus day
    Zeus: Why are you here?
    Samantha: I am not the lightning thief. I found the bolt in Kyle’s back pocket.
    Zeus: Kyle give me the bolt NOW or you will be blasted to pieces!
    Kyle: Ok I will give it to you but I also took something else.
    (Hades comes up from the Underworld and explains that his Helm of Darkness was stolen by Hermes son Kyle Busch.Kyle goes to steal Poseidon’s Trident and does it successfully.)
    Kyle Busch: Here you go Hades. I am sorry for stealing your power items Zeus and Hades.
    Poseidon: Who took my trident?
    Samantha: Kyle did father. I tried to stop him but he would not listen to me.
    Poseidon: Kyle give me my trident before I have Hades and Zeus blast you to pieces.
    Kyle:Ok Poseidon here is your trident.scene 5
    (Mount Olympus was the most beautiful place that Samantha had been to.As a reward for Samantha being honest Athena had claimed her as her daughter and Poseidon was mad.Zues had offered to her immortality by means of becoming a Goddess.Samantha accepted but had kept secret that she was the archangel Gabriel and a vampire.As Samantha left to go because she had not wanted to stay there with her brothers and sisters God came to congraulate her on becoming a Goddess.)
    God: Why didn’t you tell them you are an archangel Samantha?
    Samantha: I choose to let them find out and they will be mad at me.
    (Just then Percy and Athena came and found out her secret of being an archangel and they were mad at Samantha for not telling them that she was an archangel.)
    Percy:The room's starting to spin real fast... cause of... cause of all the anger. Samantha... I love you.
    (Percy faints and loses consciousness.)
    Athena:Percy are you ok? Apollo Percy just fainted and I think he is unconscious.
    Apollo:I’ll be right there Lady Athena. What how did you know Percy is unconscious?
    Athena: I seen his eyes close.
    (Apollo comes as fast as he can to help Percy out. Percy stays unconscious for 3 and a half hours but thanks to Apollo Percy will be fine.Samantha goes off to the race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway to see Denny Hamlin race.)
    scene 5
    int. Las Vegas motor speedway after race night
    Denny Hamlin: What are you doing here young Goddess?
    Samantha:I came to see you race. By the way can I have your autograph please?
    Denny Hamlin: Sure. Look here comes Joe Gibbs.
    Joe Gibbs: Well I seem to have found Kyle’s replacement standing next to Denny Hamlin.What is your name young lady?
    Samantha: My name is Samantha.
    Joe Gibbs:Want to be a NASCAR driver Samantha?
    Samantha: Sure I do.
    Joe gibbs: Just sign this contract and you are all set to replace Kyle Busch because he quit.
    (Samantha races for Joe Gibbs racing and wins 10 races and a championship her first year of NASCAR racing.)
    scene7
    int.Daytona Beach Hilton Inn Hotel Night
    Joe Gibbs: How do you know how to race like that?
    Samantha: I am the Goddess of Racing and Thieves.
    Denny Hamlin: Congrats on winning a NASCAR championship Samantha
    Samantha:Thank You Denny Hamlin.
    Denny Hamlin: You’re welcome.you are the only female to win a championship in the NASCAR sprint cup.
    Danica Patrick: Hi Samantha. I just wanted to congratulate you on winning a championship for Joe Gibbs racing.
    Samantha:Thank you Danica Patrick.
    Danica Patrick:You’re welcome Samantha.
    scene 8
    int. Daytona Beach Daytona International Speedway daytime qualifying
    (As Samantha keeps getting congratulations from everybody Zeus comes and talks to Samantha about what she done with her goddesshood and tell her she is just the goddess of racing now then congratulates her.)
    Denny Hamlin: What was that about.
    Samantha: Nothing Denny. I be with you in a minute.
    (Samantha leaves to go to her race car to qualify at Daytona and nobody knocks her off of the pole)
    int. Daytona 500 race 2:00
    Samantha:(to crew chief)The car is really lose and my tire just blew.
    Dave Rogers:(to Samantha) you will be a few laps down.Just go to the garage.
    scene 9
    (After Samantha blows a tire the crew sets to work to fix the 18 car in the garage and it is back on the track before she is lapped by Denny Hamlin. Denny Hamlin wins the 2018 Daytona 500.)
    Samantha:Congrats Denny Hamlin on winning the Daytona 500.
    Denny Hamlin:Thank you.
    Samantha:You’re welcome.
    int. Phoenix international speedway Qualifying 2:00
    (Samantha is on the pole until Mark Martin takes the pole away.Samantha is determined to win this race)
    Mark Martin: Well Samantha you have a lot of guts to be a NASCAR driver.I don’t have as much guts as you have.You remind me of Dale Earnhardt “the Intimidator” who died on Feb. 18th 2001 at Daytona.Here is a picture of him.
    Samantha: Thank you Mark.
    Mark Martin:you’re welcome
    scene 10
    int. Phoenix international speedway race 4:00 pm
    Samantha:(to Denny) Let’s get to the front so we can come in first and second place.
    Denny:(to Samantha) Yeah let’s do that.
    (Samantha wins the Subway Fresh Fit 500)
    int Phoenix international Speedway Victory Lane
    Fans of Samantha: Congrats. We are your biggest fans.We love you so much. You’re our hero.
    Samantha: Thank you all.You all are too kind.
    (Samantha is called to Mount Olympus for an emergency meeting of the Gods and Goddess.She leaves right after she tell her boss Joe Gibbs to cover for her until she gets back.)
    scene 11
    Int. Mount olympus 3/6/13 day
    Zeus: I called this meeting because someone keeps stealing our power items and I think I know who it is.
    Athena: Who do you think the thief is?
    Zeus:Hermes’ son Kyle Busch because he is here almost every day to return a stolen power item.
    Samantha:Kurt and Kyle look alike.If it really is kyle then he has not been at Camp.Chances are it is not Kyle but Kurt because he has not been at any of the races because he was fired.
    Hermes: My son is not the thief. He was not here yesterday or today, but all those other days he did come. Why would you accuse him of stealing our power items?
    Zeus: He is your son and you are the God of Thieves and the Messenger God, so he has the motive to do it.
    Hermes: I am telling you that he did not do it. He sent me an Iris message to tell me that he did not do it.He said it was his brother Kurt.
    (Just then Kurt came in with the stuff he stole. He explained that he was fired from NASCAR for drug use even though he was not on drugs.)
    Samantha:Kurt I know you are upset but that is no reason for stealing our stuff. Please return our power items now or I’ll make sure you’ll never return to NASCAR.
    Kurt:Ok here are you power items.
    Samantha: Thank you Kurt. Zeus can I get back to my other job?
    Zeus: Sure you can. See you later.
    scene 12
    int. Phoenix international speedway victory lane evening same day
    Joe:Why did you have to leave?
    Samantha: God and Goddess meeting.
    Joe:Who was the thief of the power items? I really want to know?
    Samantha:Kurt was the thief. Is it true he got fired?
    Joe: Yes it is true. They thought he was on drugs.They had to do another drug test on him.
    Samantha: Kurt said that he wasn’t on Drugs when he came to return the power items.
    Joe:Oh really. Why do you think they would fire Kurt then?
    Samantha: He wasn’t winning races and his attitude has been bad lately too so that was probably the reason why he was fired from Furniture Row Racing and NASCAR.
    Joe:Yes you are probably right.
    Samantha: Thank you for covering for me boss.
    Joe: You’re welcome. I will do it for you anytime you need me to do it.
    Samantha: I will keep that in mind for the next meeting of the gods and goddesses.
    Joe Gibbs: Well we got to get to Las Vegas for the next race now.
    Samantha: Ok I’ll be right there.
    scene 13
    (Samantha sends an Iris Message to Zeus explaining that she is an archangel and a vampire and that she is sorry for keeping it a secret. She asks for her mom to come see her at Las Vegas for the next race.)
    int. Las vegas Raceway Qualifying day 2:00 pm
    Denny Hamlin: You did good in qualifying today just like every race.
    Samantha: Thanks Denny.
    Denny:You're welcome.
    Athena: Hey sweetheart.
    Samantha: Hi mom. I’ve missed you so much.
    Athena: I’ve missed you too.
    scene 14
    Carman:(bursts out into song)God don't care, what the circumstance,Or even if the future's lookin' dim. God don't want, some big ol' song and dance.He just wants your faith and trust in Him.
    Samantha: When did you get here Carman?
    Carman: When your mom got here. I followed her because she is my mom and Poseidon is my father.
    Samantha: Did you know we have the same parents but that I am a Goddess now?
    Carman:No I did not but you got to be joking right.
    Samantha: I am absolutely serious and I replaced Gabriel too.
    God:She is telling you the truth Carman. She is the Goddess of racing and the Archangel Gabriel.
    Carman: Why did I have to find this out now and not later on like after the race.
    Samantha: I wanted you to know but I am also a vampire. A vampire is a being who sucks blood but I only drink animal blood because I am part of the Cullen Clan and they never drink human blood unless they are saving a life.
    Carman:Well sis I believe you now.Thanks for letting me know your secrets.
    Samantha: You are welcome.
    Carman:How did you become a goddess?
    Samantha: I was really honest with the gods and goddesses.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:35 am