A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Josh
Blaze
GwrachSeren
7 posters

bye bye

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

bye bye Empty bye bye

Post by GwrachSeren 9/9/2013, 2:35 pm

I don't see a point in my being here anymore. Thank you if you were a friend to me in my time here. It really meant a lot to me. But right now, I'm of no use and frankly... Whats the point? We all know the deal here. I say I'm leaving. You all post messages that wish me well and say you'll miss me when at the end of the day, most of you will be happier I'm gone. The only people I know will miss me for real are my QB and possibly Asi.

So... Whatever. Post your messages of how you're going to miss me and whatnot.

Bye.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

bye bye Empty Re: bye bye

Post by Blaze 9/9/2013, 2:44 pm

Well that's mean :/ BUT SHAN DON'T LEAVE US. You have more friends than you know.

Post by Guest 9/9/2013, 2:50 pm

Bye. I'm not going to say anything sappy or anything. I'm saying that you should do what you feel is right. If that means to leave, then leave. No one is holding you back. Goodbye.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 9/9/2013, 2:58 pm

If you do decide to come back and read these, well, good bye. I regret all that happened with us towards the end, but before that, I loved our time together, so thank you for that.
    I know you've moved on, and so I doubt you'll speak to me again, and I accept that, I don't like it, but it's your choice, so that's okay.
    I just want to say thank you, and sorry for all the bad times we had, but we had many more good times, great conversations, and you were a fantastic friend.
    I wish you all the best.
    And Im sorry for my behavior in the past.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 9/9/2013, 3:28 pm

OK so I asked whether I was too blunt or rude in this topic. Let me amend it. I will miss CHB. I mean, I'm going to miss QB and our Queen talks. I'm going to miss the chat shenanigans with Chris and Kaa. I'm going to miss a lot of things... But recently, I've hated the site. Not the people, the site itself. With the backstabbing and the dramatics and everything... Emotionally, I don't want to and refuse to handle it any longer. So I'm leaving. I'm sorry if I offended you. That message just sums up what I think. After a while, you'll forget me... soon, I'll just be a memory and then, that memory will be gone. I'm unimportant. None of you know me. Some of you didn't even bother to get to know me well at all. So whilst to me, that was the truth... to you, it might not be a pleasant and perhaps a horrid way to leave.

I'll be on HBM if you guys want to talk. You can find me on skype, deviantArt and facebook.

I'll be on for a little while longer but only because Asi wants me to RP with Thesilly and Socks. That'll be all I do on here, however.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 9/9/2013, 3:56 pm

Goodbye shannacus I'm gonna miss you but see you around so bye from. The newb
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 9/10/2013, 8:40 am

SHAN /sobs
    You're not just a memory.
    Like seriously, you're one of my all time favorite people here! You're awesome, and I like your drawings! They always remind me of Danny Phantom and The Fairy Odd Parents! You were one of my earliest friends, the one who helped me to survive the first months on CHB. We would not forget you that easily.
    But if you really want to go and nothing can stop you, then...I guess I can do nothing. Thank you for everything you have done to me, to other people, and to this site. I would terribly miss you.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 9/10/2013, 12:42 pm

I'm gonna miss you QB... Although ill still email and Facebook and such, I will miss you. You were one of my first friends here, and by far one of the most influential in my writings. Without you, I guess I'll be going slightly mad. But remember, you, me, Freddie, we are the champions, and you have rocked this site! Your much more than a simple friend, your an older sister, a queen buddy, a mentor and a pioneer. Your artwork is outstanding, as is the ideas you haw and the experiences you encounter. Truly, the show must go on, but you will not bite the dust or crack under pressures of life. Your a killer queen Shan, queen of sheep, and cookie drugging. You need to go do a bicycle race or two, and remeber what a crazy thing love is. Your a brilliant young woman, and you have much to offer the world. I wouldn't be surprised if you were famous in a few years. But this rhapsody isn't over, deacon, may, mercury, and Taylor always stand beside you. *cwtch* I read this hours ago and wished I could listen to your favorite music of queen, but at least I sang and hummed and whistled the tunes, and I've come up with something for you....

Too late....your time has come,

Sent shivers down my spine, why did this come so fast?

Goodbye, Shan, you've got to go!

Gotta leave it all behind and face...the truth...

Shannon....mmmMMMMmm

I don't want you to leave,

I sometimes wish that it is all a lie---ie!

Alas, I bid to you my queen buddeh,
    Goodbye

Love, your QB
    Zachattac
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/10/2013, 1:28 pm

Well, Shan, I must say I'm surprised you didn't mention me in the list of the people who are going to miss you. You were among the first one I talked to when I arrived here, and without your help, it would've taken me a whiiiiile longer to understand this site.
    I am sorry you feel that way, even though I understand it. I hope you have fun, wherever you go, but know that you won't get rid of me >:DD I still have you on Skype mwahaha.

I had a wonderful time with you here Shan, and thanks a lot for it! To me, you were a super admin, and are still a very good friend.

Post by Guest 9/10/2013, 3:54 pm

No.
    No.
    No.
    Why.
    Shan, I know I barely ever talked to you, but you and Kendall were always my favorite staff members. I really, sincerely, will miss you. Good Luck in the outside world. I know this doesn't sound sincere but I really, really mean what I'm saying. I just have difficulty writing stuff down sometimes.... Bye Shan. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

~Luna

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:26 pm