A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hallo Again.

Hallo Again. Empty Hallo Again.

Post by Guest 10/2/2013, 6:23 pm

Actually, thats a bad name for this topic. Well, you're here because you noticed this and thought, 'Why, it's strange that Luna's made a post in the leaving catagory. Is one of her dear friends quitting the site, or...'

Well it's or.
    I really don't want to leave you guys. But I have to. CHB is, and I will admit it, making serious problems in my life. It's to the point where it's blocked from my home computer and my wireless devices. It should be considered a miracle I could even post this. You haven't done anything, it's all me. I'm really, really going to miss you guys.  A lot. I've tried to quit the site before and failed but I've heard it gets easier. CHB is my second home and you are my second family, but sometimes one is better off alone. If you're one of the people on my friends list I actually ever talk to thank you so much. You have made me what I am right now and I feel there's nothing good enough I could give in return. You've given me the confidence I need to keep going. To those friends I am eternally grateful. Whenever you wish to speak with me, hopefully frequently, skulduggeryrp.forumotion.co.uk and alphahqbooksrule.forumotion.com are places I go on frequently that are not blocked. Also, you could ask me for my email on one of those sites. I'm going to miss this site and my charries, even Stella. Welp. This is it.

Sincerely,
    Luna Asylum Myst
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Hallo Again. Empty Re: Hallo Again.

Post by Christian 10/2/2013, 6:48 pm

Goodbye Luna

It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.

Goodbye Luna. We have never really talked, but we will miss you when you leave. I hope that you have a great time in the real world. Oh, and don't die. c:

~Christian
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hallo Again. Empty Re: Hallo Again.

Post by Morgan Landry 10/3/2013, 6:22 am

No, Luna D:
    I'll miss you!
    Amy Pond