A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

So, we meet again

Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

So, we meet again Empty So, we meet again

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/2/2013, 10:05 pm

Charlie or should I say Nicholas walked in the forest. Ignoring the fact that dead souls walked among him. He sat at a tree looking around feeling the dead warriors around him that died for no good.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

So, we meet again Empty Re: So, we meet again

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/2/2013, 10:11 pm

Aarya slumped depressingly along the forest. She kept her hand on her sword. If she saw even a single kid with any kind of weapon, she was probably going to hack the life out of them with her sword. Her dark eyes scanned the area around. Her eyes were probably red and her hair a mess, but what did she care? Anyone who would actually care was dead.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/4/2013, 7:37 pm

So, we meet again Darren-gif-darren-criss-23189007-500-223

Nicholas turned towards Aarya "Ah. You're not dead. I can tell you that. What's wrong? Brother die? sister? Mother? Wait, getting it now. Ah, I see, boyfriend. Preferably Charlie Phillips. Hello, I'm Nicholas Call me Nick or Nick. Please call me Nick. Anyways, you want me to summon him? I can sense all dead souls here." He pointed to his right "Rachel Gofd. Josh Ning. Dating. About to get married in the underworld."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/5/2013, 12:32 am

Aarya's head shot toward the persom pusumably called Nick. She chocked at the sound of Chalies name. Aarya hadn't even noticed she had drawn her sword. She was standing alertly, her face serious. She thought about bringing him back for a moment, then decided Charlie was better off down there anyway. Aarya shook her head, but didn't lower her sword.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/6/2013, 9:28 pm

"You okay Aarya?" Charlie's voice spoke out "Woah. Wait, why do I remember being reborn? This- This isn't supposed to happen. I didn't summon myself." He had his voice back looking at his clothes "This isnt me. This cannot be me. Where's Cicero? Aarya, It's felt like years. I don't know what I would do without you!" He ran towards her ready to hug her. Gods, he missed her
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/6/2013, 9:33 pm

Aarya made a growling sound in her throat. She didn't have any idea what this guy was talking about. She kept her sword up, and when he came to hug her, she smacked him in the back with the flat of the blade. She hit him in the back of the head with the hilt of her sword and stepped back, leaning against the tree.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/6/2013, 9:41 pm

When he got hit he yelled "OW OW OW! YOU KNOW, MY GUT STILL FREAKING HURTS! I can prove I'm Charlie/Doctor/Nicholas." he pulled up his shirt, the gut wound still there "I've had it for 18 years."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/6/2013, 9:45 pm

Aarya shook her head. She hadn't said a word to this guy, and frankly just wanted to run him through with her sword. But she listened. Aarya didn't believe him, and probably never would. If Charlie had re-formed, he wouldn't have remembered anything. He would be completely oblivious to his life before, and probably would not be a demi-god. Aarya wasn't stupid, or gullible, or trusting. She was just plain depressed. She rested the tip of her sword on Nicks throat and raised her eyebrows, daring him to defy her.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/6/2013, 9:54 pm

"Aarya, I'm The Doctor. The first time we met, I picked you up and we were in the same situation. You had your sword at my throat. I don't even know how I remember but, This feels really quick, I still love you. I met my old mother Athena. I know why you had just been crying. I died. Aarya, Daughter Of Hecate, give me one more chance. My last words were I did this for you Aarya. I love you. I have a picture of you and me on that short little trip we went on" He pulled out his wallet taking out a picture and handing it to her. It had been them. well, her asleep and him taking a picture with his arm around her.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/6/2013, 9:57 pm

"That's a little creepy." Aarya muttered, lowering her sword. She pondered the words, then decided to humor him for a while. She shook her head for a second, then brought her sword up and cut his left cheek, just because she wanted too. She sheathed her sword. "Fine, I'll believe you, for now." She sat down at the trunk of the tree.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/6/2013, 10:00 pm

"Look, I'm sorry." he sat down "At least we can finish the trip. But, Your going to have to call me Nick. Or Nicholas. Either is fine. Uh, does this still mean we're going out? By the way, I'm not a son of Athena anymore. I'm a son of Anubis." He smiled and wrapped his arm around her "The stars are beautiful tonight aren't they?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/6/2013, 11:35 pm

Aarya pushed his arm away. "Um, I'm not calling you my boyfriend. Either you really are Charlie and I am mad at you, or you are some creepy stalker then I would have to kill you." Aarya somehow kept a straight face that whole time. Maybe she was being a little harsh, but she didn't care. She was not going to be taken advantage of, by her boyfriend or not. Especially if she didn't know it was her boyfriend.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/9/2013, 10:06 pm

"Yeah, You never knew my name. By the way, I dont mind if you call me "The Doctor again. Also, You must be mad at me then." He replied to Aarya. He made sure to keep his tone. "I did die but, I came back for you. I remembered you. Only you."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/10/2013, 4:00 pm

"That's strange, considering you didn't know your life before anyway..." Aarya said, glaring at him. "And even if you weren't Charlie, I would still be mad at you. But for the slight possibility that you might be, I a resisting skewing you." Aarya gave a fake smile then went back to staring blankly at the ground.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/13/2013, 8:20 pm

"I didn't know my life because a child of Lethe cursed me when I stepped foot in this camp." Nicholas replied with a smirk "Aarya, I know your smile. I also know your fake smiles-" An arrow went to go through his head and he caught it with his bare hand "Not this time" he muttered and sprung into action.

Nicholas rose 2 dead warriors from the ground. All of them sprung towards the almighty Nemian Lion. (I'm sorry. I can't spell)
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/13/2013, 10:19 pm

"Where in Hell do these arrows keep coming from?" Aarya asked, taking the attoe from him and driving it into the tree behind her. Only the end was visible. When she turned around and saw the warriors there, she thought she was going to cry. Without knowing it, she had drawn her sword and had disappeared halfway into the shadows. She closed her eyes and said in an edgy voice "That's wrong." she had said it so forcefully that the shadows melted back to their proper places and stopped reaching out to her.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/13/2013, 10:19 pm

"Where in Hell do these arrows keep coming from?" Aarya asked, taking the attoe from him and driving it into the tree behind her. Only the end was visible. When she turned around and saw the warriors there, she thought she was going to cry. Without knowing it, she had drawn her sword and had disappeared halfway into the shadows. She closed her eyes and said in an edgy voice "That's wrong." she had said it so forcefully that the shadows melted back to their proper places and stopped reaching out to her.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/13/2013, 10:29 pm

Nicholas had gotten 6 scratches on his faces and his warriors were losing "No, No,No!" He umped yelling "I'm sorry Aarya! I'll be back!' and jumped down the lion's throat slicing the insides. The Lion fell to the ground ead Nicholas still in it showing no signs of being alive

OOC: He isn't dead
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/14/2013, 7:11 am

Aarya narrowed here eyes. "Okay, just get eaten by the lion, I don't mind. I was gonna shove you down his throat anyway." Aarya shook her head at sat at the base of the tree again, and started to sharpen her sword. She had done this so often these days, the blade was wicked sharp and would impale anything just with a tap from the tip.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/14/2013, 7:17 am

Nicholas popped out ofthe lions moouth covered in blood "Remind meto never jump down the Nemean Lion's throat again." He smiled I told you not this time. I'm not leaving this time. The reason I know you, I know you because of my connection wth my old self. I can see you anytime I like. Watch this. That one guy Jeik Weir, well, watch." He pulled with all his might and brought up Jeik "Hey, Jeik. Aarya say Hello to Jeik. Jeik say Hello to Aarya."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/14/2013, 4:11 pm

Aarya cursed under her breath as he popped back out of the lion. "Um, I'm not going to say hi to Jeik, that's wrong Jeik died. He should stay in the underworld where the dead belong. No offence Jeik." Aarya said to them, not really wanting to offend the dead. "If you go to the underworld, ask them if they want to serve you, and if they said yes then I would be okay with it. And that is not an invitation to go to the underworld to get a petition signed or something." Aarya was out of breath. That is the most she had said since Charlie had died. She looked back down at her sword and continued to sharpen.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/14/2013, 10:00 pm

Jeik laughed "Actually, Aarya, Nick and I are friends. We've known each other for 14 years in the underworld. He gave me something. I'm able to touch you. He's able to bring anything or anyone up. You know, Besides Anubis and Hades. Have you seen my brother Nick? WAIT. Nick, there's someone I think Aarya needs. She needs Doctor. Jeik dissolved in a pile of dust

OOC: I miss these days so, This will be for Fun with Charlie

I appeared again but in Nicholas "Aarya, You have to believe Me...Nicholas. This is really confusing! Look, You're probably going to kill me but, I still love you. Nick or me isn't going to remember this right now though. You're going to have to tell him when he wakes up. Anything you wanna say? I can appear when you want me to."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/15/2013, 5:14 pm

Aarya shook her head, hard. Now she believed he was Charlie, but didn't want to. She stood up, drew her sword then melted into the shadows. She materialized at the top of the tree. the tree, the sword leveled at her own chest. She didn't plan on actually killing herself, but the look in her eyes said otherwise. Her dark brown eyes were swimming with anger, sadness, and insanity.

OOC: You just don't do that to depressed people.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 10/15/2013, 8:33 pm

Charlie or Nick fell to the ground. Waing up Nicholas yelled "No! What-What happened? Am I sleep slapping again? Damn it! I hate when I sleep slap! Aarya, don't do this. Trust me, I'll die for you again If you want me to."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/16/2013, 3:26 pm

"NO!" Aarya yelled it so loudly and forcefully, the birds in the trees flew off and chirped, very irritated. Aarya dropped her sword so it was pointing at the ground. She leaned up against the tree. "Nick, I swear. I didn't hate that Charlie died, I hated that he died for me. I'm responsible. Jeik did the same thing. That's two people that I owe my life. I don't need another."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:10 pm