A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

grr grr i'm a mean little boy but i play in the creek grr

Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

grr grr i'm a mean little boy but i play in the creek grr Empty grr grr i'm a mean little boy but i play in the creek grr

Post by Lone Wanderer 10/5/2013, 5:40 pm

Dominik took off his shoes and splashed around in the creek.
      A simple, stupid, childish action.
      But by the gods, was it fun.
      He laughed, he kicked around some more, and he scared the little fishies from their hiding spots. The water was nice and cool, mildly salty since the ocean was nearby and all. Blue eyes looked down at the multitude of pebbles and algaes and guppies and whatever else floated in a creek. This was fun. Probably the most fun he's had in a while.
      His mind slipped back to Harley for just a moment, a small moment. He hasn't seen her since that one date night, but maybe it was just a coincidence? This camp was large, after all. And with all that playing, he didn't notice another character walk up.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

grr grr i'm a mean little boy but i play in the creek grr Empty Re: grr grr i'm a mean little boy but i play in the creek grr

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 10/5/2013, 5:47 pm

OOC: I've seen stupidiest titles. "Mean little boy". I think they're gonna be good friends.

Prince was specially bored that day, so he decided to take a relaxing walk around the large CHB. He always needed to relax after he accidentally murdered a person. His illusion of peace was destroyed as he wandered next to the creek. There was a 6-years-old making some mess near the water, and when Prince walked closely, he realized that it was actually a 16-years-old with probably mental problems. He sighed and begged for him to stopped. The creek seemed like a good place to be alone, and he was willing to get rid of anything that could difficult his objective of being alone. As the guy didn't even notice his presence, he decided to call his attention in a fun, mean and typical way - throwing one of the pebbles spreaded around the ground right at his head.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

grr grr i'm a mean little boy but i play in the creek grr Empty Re: grr grr i'm a mean little boy but i play in the creek grr

Post by Lone Wanderer 10/5/2013, 6:02 pm

The pebble made contact with a satisfying -not to Dominik- "thok" sound. Rubbing the back of his head, he turned around, a nasty look in his eye. With his khakis rolled up a little and water coating his legs, he wasn't all that threatening. He spit out a curse in Italian, followed by a loud, "What was that for?" Honestly, who hits someone with a rock? For no apparent reason? His arms were crossed and eyes were shooting arrows. This boy looked familiar, Dominik probably saw him around camp a few times. The boy let out a low sigh, and stepped out of the creek. The one time he has fun that doesn't involve stomping on girls' hearts it got ruined by some punk.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 10/5/2013, 6:21 pm

"It was just a friendly greeting. Now, please, stop making noise." Prince replied with a wag smile. He walked closer to the confused boy, just to check that he didn't suffer a concussion or something. Yes, he was kind to that point. He immediatly realized that he was talking to a son of Aphrodite, and his initial sympathy was completely gone. He had serious trouble with those effeminate bastards. More specifically, with a beautiful girl who stole his heart before he knew - but that was a long story that he didn't want to remember. The matter was, Prince hated the children of Aphrodite, and the children hated him back. For a second, he was sorry that he didn't make that guy unconscious. But then, he decided that he would be nice to the kid as far as possible, after all, he didn't have anything to do with Prince's personal matters. "So, what's your name?" He asked, slightly desinterested.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 10/5/2013, 6:40 pm

That was--
      Of course. The brat who for some idiotic reason hated him and his half-siblings. A fire of anger flared up in his stomach, how dare he throw a rock at him and continue to act all snobbish and rude just because of his heritage? Dominik bit his tongue and gave a friendly "I'm going to be nice to you because I don't know you" smile. The one where your mouth makes a pretty face but your eyes spit acid. "My name is Dominik. Dominik D'Avella. What is yours?" he asked, relatively sweetly with a bit of that Italian accent slipping in. And what was with the "don't make noise" comment? He wasn't making much noise except for splashing, damn it. And even then, it wasn't like he was a six-year-old screaming and yelling and generally being a small brute. Angry thoughts ran rampant in his head. He didn't like this guy's smirk, his air of self-inflation, his attitude, his looks, his everything. He crossed his hands behind his back, not wanting to look all twitchy when he played with them.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 10/5/2013, 6:50 pm

Prince looked back at him with the same sugary and fake expression. Their cynicism was was compatible, but the prejudice may prevent them from being good friends, mainly because every single trace in that handsome face reminded Prince about the reason why he hated those demigods. "I'm Prince Ramirez." He replied proudly, and raised his hand at the boy at the height of his forced good manners. He was secretly glad to know that the kid also had a fancy latin name, now they could make fun at each other because of that common characteristic. "We already know each other, right?" He kept talking, only for a small tease.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 10/13/2013, 4:13 pm

Dominik uncrossed his arms and instead shoved them in his pockets. The guy, Prince, wasn't looking for a fight, so neither would he. "Well," he shrugged, just feeling tired and like he was in a stuffy room. This kid seemed to give off that vibe, where everything was hoity-toity and no one could have fun. "What is a gentleman such as yourself doing walking around on a hot day like this?" Hopefully he didn't sound like he was flirting. Probably did though. It was hard for the Italian, differentiating flirting and just making conversation.

ooc; eep I'm really sorry about this being late! I forgot about the topic for a little while to be honest. ;;
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 10/20/2013, 5:30 pm

OOC: And so did I. Let's just forgive each other and keep rping, if it's still ok for you.

Prince frowned slightly. He wasn't expecting a reply like that. Did that despicable creature had just dared to flirt with him? That was almost offensive, but he would just ignore. Those Aphrodite's kids were really stupid, they didn't even have common sense. And he didn't know what that guy was thinking of, but he thought that it was obvious that he was completely straight. "Just wandering." He answered calmly, trying not to show how much he was outraged. "What is a mature young man such as yourself doing playing with water on a hot day like this?" He mocked back, ironic.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 10/26/2013, 11:44 am

Dominik looked at him, straight in the eyes with a somewhat precocious frown on his face. "Hmm," It was almost kind of sad to the Aphrodite kid, how certain people couldn't become friends because of unrelated reasons. "Wandering's always fun. And me? I"m just trying to cool off. It's a bit warm today. Besides, I didn't think anyone would go and find me." A touch sassy, but the boy wanted a reason and he got one. Dominik gave another low sigh, tapping his foot out of boredom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:14 am