A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Science in Archery

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Science in Archery Empty Science in Archery

Post by Kevin 10/8/2013, 2:40 pm

Vincent bit his lip as he watched the various demi-gods practicing in the archery range. He himself didn't take part in it, but continued to study the archers anyway. Actually, it was part of an experiment he was conducting and was rather important to him. However, he couldn't just stand at the sides of the range, watching the archers and scribbling notes forever. No, he would have to find a specific one archer to get the information he really needed. Vincent sighed, fidgeting with his lab coat as he waited. So far, every archer that he had asked to help him with his experiment had said no. And one particularly burly archer had punched him in the face, resulting in Vincent's now black eye. The demi-god muttered under his breath, tapping his pen on his clip-board as he glanced around.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Science in Archery Empty Re: Science in Archery

Post by Kevin 10/8/2013, 2:59 pm

Vincent looked up from his clipboard as he heard someone walk over. He, being the friendly soul he was, offered a smile and gave a slight nod before answering. "My name is Vincent. My mother is Euphrosyne. I was punched, and if you could heal it that would be wonderful. Also, I'm conducting an experiment... I haven't been very successful, if you couldn't tell..." The demi-god said, glancing at the ground for a moment, his smile growing sheepish.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Science in Archery Empty Re: Science in Archery

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:32 am