A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside, It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED

Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED Empty Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside, It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED

Post by Guest 10/10/2013, 2:59 pm

Isis's RP invite

I Will Not Be Triumphed Over.

Salve, my name is Isis, you can call me Isis, Cleopatra, or Marie, whatever you'd like! My posting frequency is usually pretty consistent. I usually post 3-4 times a day, usually more on the weekends. I'm quite literate and usually post about 300-400words although I can most definitely post more. I usually role-play on third person and I'm not keen on changing that but we can work something out if you prefer to rp in 2nd or 1st person.
    I would like my role-play partner to post at least a formidable paragraph.
    The beautiful coding was done by Morgan Landry, she does such a great job! It was everything and more then what I expected.

RP listing

Topics in progress
    •"Even the coldest heart, when touched, melts away." ft. Arlon Faust/Neqi
    • Title ft Character/Username
    • Title ft. Character/Username

RP waiting list
    • Character ft. Character/Username

Wanted Links

Alexander Helios Stone| FREE• A girlfriend to help rein in this unruly but handsome young man would be nice.
    Alison O'Hara |  •TAKEN • This shy daughter of Hebe needs a pal to bring out her inner boldness.
    Cleopatra Selene  • FREE• A boyfriend and a best friend would do wonders to this Daughter of Isis's self-esteem.
    Annalise Saponara |  • FREE• A boyfriend and a best friend are on the top of this Great Debater's wish list.
    Arsinoe Stone|  • FREE• This pretty little liar would love a partner in crime and possible a love interest.

Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED Hieroglyphes_smallDon’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED 19272-great-sphinx-giza-necropolis-pyramidDon’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED Rsz_osiris-tomb-of-nefertariDon’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED Lapis-lazuli-100x100Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED 5535_thumb_square

(c) D O U D O U W

Annalise Saponara

Description
    Annalise Saponara is a vivacious seventeen year old daughter of Terpsichore. She can be quite friendly and open unless it's a morning or she's having a bad day. This Italian-American is quite judgmental, always critiquing others but never herself. Her birthday is the 5th of February and her zodiac is the Rat, so if your a horse or a rabbit you better watch out. She's a skilled debater and has a fondness for reading. Annalise sometimes feels like the third wheel and also has a small scar on the back of her wrist. Annalise is somewhat anxious about things that are new, like going to a new school or meeting new people, she doesn't like things that she can't control. She's very uncomfortable around people that she doesn't know, especially if she's with a group of people and their talking about something that she's never heard of before. Annalise is a natural leader and has nice rhetoric. She's very impulsive and has trouble controlling her anger. She also has trouble accepting responsibility for her mistakes. She's very self conscious about her thin body and struggles with self-esteem isues.
    Links
    • Boyfriend:
    • Best Friend:
    • Close half-sibling:  
    • Enemy:

Arsinoë Stone

Description
      This pretty little liar goes by the name of Arsinoë. Arsinoë is the offspring of Apate and every bit her mother's daughter. The eighteen year old is quite adept at forging signatures and seeing through lies. She is able to vocally mimic the voice of a person she has already heard speaking and it's almost flawless except for the fact that she can't mimic the style of how someone speaks. Arsinoë is a very manipulative girl and often very lonely. She, similar to other children of Apate, tends to be very treacherous and often laughs when she sees some poor fellow slip on a banana peel or suffer a misfortune although it goes to a certain extent as death and serious injury don't amuse her. Overall, she's like a snake, always crawling through the cracks and looking for easy prey.  Arsinoe is a bit too ambitious, willing to step over anyone that gets in her way. Miss Stone also holds grudges for a long time, not easily letting something go and always planning her revenge on someone, she won't stop until she feels that someone has been adequately punished. Another one of the girl's flaws is vanity, she often holds herself above criticism and especially above anyone else, thinking everyone to be below her and inferior, she often lets that show more often then she means to. Arsinoe enjoys playing the piano.

Links
      • Boyfriend:
      • Close half-sibling:
      • Best Friend:
      • Enemy:  

Alexander Helios Stone

Description
    Alexander Helios Stone is the twin of Arsinoe and the son of Apate. He sometimes resents his sister's powers because he has none. He's not a musician like his sister but Alexander is a good equestrian and enjoys spending his time in the stables. He is quite brave and somewhat chivalrous but extremely rash, often doing something without thinking which often gets him in trouble. Alexander can be stubborn as well, often not willing to submitting to anything or anyone. Alexander harbors iexcessive personal loyalty as he is willing to do anything for her friends or family, often willing to risk herself for them. Alexander also exhibits hubris, often taking great pride with what he does and never willing to admit that he's done something wrong.

Links
    • Girlfriend:
    • Close half-sibling:
    • Best Friend:
    • Enemy :

Cleopatra Selene Monroe

Description
      Cleopatra Selene is the seventeen year old daughter of Isis. She was born in Alexandria Egypt and lived there for thirteen years but then moved to Jacksonville, Florida, USA. Selene can fluently speak English, Egyptian, Arabic, and Italian and is currently working on mastering Chinese and Spanish. She is very quiet and mysterious, she often watches situations unravel from afar, disliking confrontation. Everything is black or white to Selene, there aren't any blurred lines, either something is or isn't what it is, there is no between for this young demigod. Selene can be quite humorous once she warms up to you although the latter is quite hard to accomplish as she is not to good with socializing and often shy's away from human interaction. Selene is extremely self-conscious, often worrying about what other people think about her and her reputation. She also takes things that people say to her quite personally so it's best to not even say anything that could even be considered an insult around her as she is offended easily. The emotional sensitivity that lurks within Selene could be attributed to her eating disorder.  It's not that Selene doesn't eat, it's just that it's very difficult for her to gain weight. She could eat a whole three course meal and she wouldn't gain too much weight and the weight that she does gain, she loses quite quickly for one reason or another. When Selene was fourteen, she had to stop all physical activity because she was so underweight that her father feared that he would have to check her into the hospital.
      While she does love food, there are times when Selene doesn't want to eat, more accurately, she doesn't feel hungry.
      When she was about ten, her father put her on Strattera, an over the counter medicine that is used to treat ADHD. When she was put on the pill, Selene never felt hungry and when her father forced her to eat, she often felt sick.. She began to lose weight quite fast and her father reluctantly took her off the pill but her body was so used to not being hungry that she still didn't have an increase an appetite. Only by the pleading of her therapist did she really try to overcome the nauseous that she felt when she attempted to eat a big meal.  After awhile, her appetite began to increase and it's still getting better,

Links
      • Boyfriend:
      • Close half-sibling:
      • Best Friend:
      • Enemy:  

Alison O'Hara

Description
    Alison is the sixteen year old daughter of Hebe. Ali is somewhat quiet and reserved, she's often that girl who sits from a corner and watches quietly and while she has very sharp opinions, she never says them in public for fear of being ostracized. She's quite intelligent but sometimes plays dumb if she's to embarrassed to say the answer for fear of being wrong. Alison can be very vindictive and manipulative, often being a double-sider, she only stays on a side so long as she is safe and it looks like her side is the winner, she tries not to be on the losing side. Alison is also very judgmental, often criticizing people ruthlessly, whether it's their clothes or their personality, she's never one to take it easy. Underneath all of Ali's rough exterior personality, she can be somewhat gentle and kind and all she's ever wanted is to fit in and have true friends but she's scared that if people see the real intellectual, friendly girl that she is, they'll throw her to the side. Alison is quite the piano player as she has been playing for thirteen years. She is also a skilled debater and a nice writer although she rarely writes anymore because she can't seem to harness a muse.ne of Alison's flaws are ambition, she is willing to take down anyone in her way of getting what she wants and she will do anything to get what she wants even if it means destroying someone. Miss O'Hara also holds grudges for a long time, not easily letting something go and always planning her revenge on someone. Another one of Alison's flaws is vanity, she often holds herself above criticism and especially above anyone else, thinking everyone to be below her and inferior, she often lets that show more often then she means to.

Links
    • Boyfriend:
    • Close half-sibling:
    • Best Friend:
    • Enemy:

Last edited by The Queen of Versailles on 10/21/2013, 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED Empty Re: Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside, It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED

Post by Nemesis 10/10/2013, 8:47 pm

I would like to rp with Cleopatra, I have Oblivious available at the moment.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside,  It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED Empty Re: Don’t get too close, It’s dark inside, It’s where my demons hide... UPDATED

Post by Morgan Landry 10/11/2013, 1:47 am

Isis, I felt free to edit your code. You had accidentally deleted
    Code:
    </table></center>
    at the end of the coding, reason why it became a bit messy.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 10/11/2013, 9:53 am

I would like to Roleplay with Alison. I'm offering my character Dian.

Post by Guest 10/11/2013, 1:35 pm

Sorry I'm getting back to everyone so late, I was experiencing some technical difficulties last night :/

Also I will be out of town from the 12-14 although If I can get wifi I will pop on every now and then, so sorry for any inconveniences that this might cause! I will be back promptly though.

@Phantom, Selene is currently in an rp but I'd be happy to add you to the waiting list if you like!

@Morgan, Thank you!!

@ Chris McClean, Ok! c: Did you have a specific link that your interested in?
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 10/11/2013, 1:40 pm

That's fine with me.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/11/2013, 6:36 pm

I can take your needed link for Alison if you want.

Post by Guest 10/11/2013, 6:50 pm

Whatever you'd like, it's all the same to me. Do you have  a preference as to where you'd like to post?  
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/11/2013, 7:19 pm

No, not really. Can you post first?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:13 am