A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"Debate is so much better than denial"

"Debate is so much better than denial" Empty "Debate is so much better than denial"

Post by Guest 10/10/2013, 7:09 pm

wip

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

"Debate is so much better than denial" Empty Re: "Debate is so much better than denial"

Post by Belle 10/13/2013, 1:13 pm

"Debate is so much better than denial" Tumblr_ml2xerzy8w1s62rq0o1_500

Nova Yuin - Eighteen years of age - Son of Hermes

Nova had been wandering around the whole day, and he'd bug some kids, but then after help them out and play games with them. Nova had been playing basketball with some younger campers and he even helped out the weakest one so he could win and feel good about himself. That was Nova's thing he liked to make people feel good about themselves and make sure they weren't being picked on and that they mattered, it was just his nature. Eventually he had began to stroll on down towards the fields. Not many kids came here and honestly he just wanted some strawberries to pick fresh from the vines and he smiled softly.

He came over and began to start inspecting some of the berries, he picked a few and them wiped them off on his shirt a bit and sunk his teeth into the red fruit and the tastes has filled his mouth with sweetness. He loved strawberries more than anything, he could live off of them for that matter. Nova finished eating them and licked off the bits of strawberry life on his lips and began to seek for more. he found a good bunch and then tried to get them off, he kept tugging a bit until finally they came off but they had gone flying and he watched them hit a girl, and he instantly felt like bolting. She didn't look like the one to piss off, that was for sure.

"Debate is so much better than denial" Empty Re: "Debate is so much better than denial"

Post by Guest 10/14/2013, 11:17 am

wip

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 10/20/2013, 12:46 am

"Debate is so much better than denial" Tumblr_m9xujyKU5h1qim2ju

Nova Yuin - Eighteen years of age - Son of Hermes

Nova had been waiting for her to get mad, a lot of girls got mad and angry with him often of times, seriously, girls were complicated to understand half the time, and he never knew how to handle with them well, despite growing up with his mother a lot of the times. Then the girl mentioned that he had bad aim and he raised an eyebrow at that, he wasn't trying to hit her. He then scoffed a bit and rolled hi eyes as he picked a few more strawberries and dusted them off a bit and popped one in his mouth. He then saw her beckon him over and he was a bit scared about that at first but decided he would go and try his luck. His limbs started to move and make him go across to where she was and then he plopped down beside her and sighed. "Look I didn't mean to hit you, if I did try to throw it at you, you would have known." He said boldly and then popped another strawberry in his mouth and began to chew. "Names Nova, by the way." He said and held out a hand with a strawberry offering it to her, it was the least he could do.

Post by Guest 10/20/2013, 1:42 pm

wip

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 10/27/2013, 6:47 pm

Nova stood there and listened to the girl as she mentioned they weren't supposed to be eating the strawberries. He rolled his eyes and ate his anyways. "Not like these things can't grow. Plus we have children of Demeter around for a reason." He said shrugging, they could simply just grow more easily and sell those. If it was such a big deal, cabin leads would just tell him not to do it and scold him by now. He then heard her ask about his name and he chuckled, "Nawh, they just decided they liked the name Nova, but I could be a super Nova, of exploding awesome, if they wanted." He said smirking a bit. He then ate one more strawberry, and knew the redness of the fruit would stain his white teeth a bit, but hey they had tooth brushes for a reason right? Nova coughed a bit and looked at the book in her hands, "What are you reading?" He asked, trying to keep the conversation going, and seeing what more he could find out about the girl. That was when he realized, that he hadn't gotten her name. "What's your name anyways?" He asked her hoping she'd answer him, instead of being a jerk and not answering him, he's come across a few people like that before.

Post by Guest 10/27/2013, 7:20 pm

WIP

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest 11/16/2013, 9:49 am

WIP

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/16/2013, 10:02 am

OOC: Isis, please remember not to double-post; edit instead and write in OOC ;D

Post by Guest 11/16/2013, 11:15 am

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/16/2013, 11:34 am

Ooc: Isis, I told you the last time you asked about it in chatbox, that I'm very busy xD It's difficult for me to post sometimes. But feel free to drop this if you want to rp with her else where xD I wont be upset or anything, I know I take a long time to post. But I did mention lots of times to you that I am fairly busy so it'd depend when I could get to post. :P

Post by Guest 11/16/2013, 12:10 pm

wip

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/24/2013, 2:47 pm

(this is opening again, because ya know xD)

Nova jogged after her, "Wait!" He called out to her hoping she'd stop.

Post by Guest 11/24/2013, 2:52 pm

WIP

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/24/2013, 2:54 pm

Nova looked at her and sighed, "I'm sorry if I can be a bit boring." He said to her and then looked up again, "and I'm sorry about hitting you with the strawberries." He mentioned, he didn't know why he stopped her to be honest.

Post by Guest 11/24/2013, 2:57 pm

WIP

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/24/2013, 2:58 pm

Nova looked at her, "I want to get to know you better, you seem kinda interesting." He said with a smirk.

Post by Guest 11/24/2013, 3:11 pm

WIP

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/24/2013, 3:12 pm

Nova shrugged, "I think it was just some misunderstandings to be honest." he mentioned.

Post by Guest 11/24/2013, 3:18 pm

WIP

Last edited by The Red Queen on 10/27/2014, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/24/2013, 3:21 pm

Nova thought for a moment, "I like green, what's your favourite colour?" He asked her.

Post by Guest 11/24/2013, 3:25 pm

WIP

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/24/2013, 3:28 pm

Nova chuckled a bit, "Interested in royals, or just as a whole, a joke?" He asked her.

Post by Guest 11/24/2013, 3:36 pm

WIP

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/24/2013, 3:39 pm

Nova nodded, "What's your favourite pass time, I want to guess reading, but I might be wrong." He said with a chuckle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 1:49 pm