A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

My characters (and random extras) dancing

Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

My characters (and random extras) dancing Empty My characters (and random extras) dancing

Post by Maggie Chase 10/31/2013, 9:35 pm

Jax Kason walked in the room in a big, ripped Zombie costume. He found his date, Jessica Moone, the daughter of Aphrodite. She was dressed like an angel. "Hey Jess, am I dreaming, or did you come from Heaven?" asked Jax, gazing at Jessica's eyes. She laughed, and they started dancing to 'The Moonlight Hop'. A zombie and an angel? I guess opposites attract!
    Maggie walked in with her Jedi (from star wars) costume on. She sat down on a foldout chair, and watched everyone dance. "Hi Brainy, they're playing Moonlight Hop. Wanna dance?" asked a daughtdr of Ares, Ally, one of Maggie's friends. She agreed, and they jumped and danced to the upbeat music.
    Dominic was a DJ, and he was laying down some sick beats on his reed pipes. Unfortunately, his satyr friend, Alex, took over for the 'Moonlight Hop' song. He shrugged in his very 'original' goat costume, and went on the dance floor. Just as he did, a slow song played! One of the water naryds, Selina, walked over to him, and speechless, they both danced the night away.
    Cole sat in the corner, dressed as a skeleton. He was a little down, because no one was dancing with him. "Ghost and death go together right? Is that true on the dance floor?" asked Hally, daughter of Melinoe. They danced for the entire song, and for once, Cole felt completely at home.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

My characters (and random extras) dancing Empty Re: My characters (and random extras) dancing

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/3/2013, 6:35 am

OOC: Is it ok if I send one or two of my characters to this topic?
    Maggie Chase
    Maggie Chase

Female
    Number of posts : 377
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

My characters (and random extras) dancing Empty Re: My characters (and random extras) dancing

Post by Maggie Chase 11/3/2013, 4:02 pm

OOC: sorry, but my characters have to leave.
    RP: After a great night of dancing, Jax, Cole, Maggie, and Dominic left.
    @tIgEr

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2014-04-17

Post by @tIgEr 4/22/2014, 4:58 pm

That is a really nice one if you like me then go to my blog @tIgEr
    @tIgEr

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2014-04-17

Post by @tIgEr 4/22/2014, 4:59 pm

love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! percey
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 4/22/2014, 5:18 pm

OOC:Tori, get on skype and I'll tell you how this works.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 7:07 am