A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+6
communist
tyler oakley
Christian
Morgan Landry
hellaxya
Jules
10 posters

Now that its all been said and done

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Now that its all been said and done Empty Now that its all been said and done

Post by Jules 11/3/2013, 2:37 pm

I’ve wondered for a long time, about whether or not I should do this and when I decided that it was inevitable, I tossed and turned over how to do it. I guess there is no easy way for this sort of thing, no way to to soften the blow, to prepare those you love. Nonetheless, while I’m sure this will come as a shock to some of you,I know others have picked up on the clues..even seen this coming. Well that’s enough beating around the bush I suppose, I should just go ahead and say it.

I have decided to start a new life as a lemon.

And unfortunately, lemons dont admin on forums. And that’s that. I’m under no illusions that this will be hard and maybe I’ll even be tempted to turn back somewhere along the way but I know that this is what is best for me. I’ve been on this site for quite a period now, for what was arguably some of the hardest months of my life. I’ve had some truly wonderful experiences here and met some really great people, many of whom I’m sure will continue to be a part of my life. I’m truly grateful to you all for well, being you and putting up with me and my eccentricities and just generally being part of a really great experience. I hope my time on this site has helped rather than harmed and I like to think I’ve made a couple of great friends. I also hope I wont be crowned Most Ineffective Admin Ever.

So well, lemons are not exactly known for their superior rambling abilities so I’m gonna keep this short and sour. (See what I did there? No? Ok.) Basically, don’t give your new admin and staff a hard time, be nice to each other blah blah blah. Remember that this site is all about having fun so if people are more miserable than not, something needs to be changed.

I suppose I’ll be hanging around some until the dust settles but after that don’t expect to see much of me. For those of you that don’t know, I’m in my senior year of highschool and unfortunately adminning on chb doesn’t pay (Ahem, Danny) so if I ever want to get a real job I’m gonna have to get serious and actually study. Josh dont look at me like that.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is, have fun, keep in touch and turnips are not your friends guys. Turnips..are..not..your..friends.

Adios.

Now that its all been said and done Lemon0328
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Now that its all been said and done Empty Re: Now that its all been said and done

Post by hellaxya 11/3/2013, 2:43 pm

T..turnips will never be my friend.

Turnips will never be my friend.

ASI-LEMON-HONEY-SUGAR-BUMBLEBEE-CAKES WHY MUST YOU LEAVE MEH?!?

YOU WILL BE Sincerely missed (dammit caps lock)
    I'll miss you and i hope you come back soon *waves*

Buh bye Asi *tears up* ITS JUST SO EMOTIONAL GAWD.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Now that its all been said and done Empty Re: Now that its all been said and done

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2013, 3:16 pm

Is this a leaving disease? First Chris, then Josh, now you? But what will this site look like without you? Asi, you can't just... leave! You have to stay! /clings to leg
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/3/2013, 4:44 pm

There's no point in telling you to stay, your mind is made up. I will miss you dearly Asi, we have had some good times together. Drop in sometime and say hi!

neither are onions. they leave you in tears.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by tyler oakley 11/3/2013, 9:01 pm

awww
    asi, you've been a great admin/mod to chb, and you will be missed!
    thanks for being on this site! i'm sorry you haven't been on here too long, but you've got a life and, okay, sorry chb, but i think we can all agree that your school/job is a liiiiiiiittle more important than this site. c:
    we'll miss you, be sure of that, and come back and visit once in a while!
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 11/3/2013, 9:21 pm

I'd demand you to stay, but that's kind of pointless. So yeah.

Bye.

iwasneveranygoodwithwords
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 11/4/2013, 8:38 am

Asi??
    Ooh goodness, why people like you must leave the site (in a short period of time, no less), ESPECIALLY YOU?
    You have always been a great person, Asi, even before you're an admin here. Like, seriously, I was there when you posted your first post on the introduction section--and I must admit that the post itself was amusing.
    However, I know that you have your own life and I believe the steps you take are for the best, so...(*sobs) here we go.

Goodbye, Asi. You've been truly a great friend to me and an awesome person for this site. Good luck, and have fun out there! Don't forget to visit us sometimes! We will terribly miss you.
    And here, have an instrumental song. (it's really good, I'm serious.)

Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 11/4/2013, 10:52 am

Aurora wrote:) so if I ever want to get a real job I’m gonna have to get serious and actually study. Josh dont look at me like that.
    You're going to study? huehuhuehuehuehue. We'll see.

Yes I am looking at you like that. xD
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 11/4/2013, 11:11 am

Asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii no you can't go
    I can't stop you going but We will miss you and a real job good luck.
    No good with words so see you around.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 11/5/2013, 4:46 am

Thank you all so much. :)
    I'll miss you too and yes, I'll pop in from time to time. If I dont, ask someone who has my skype to carry a message.

Also, for everyone that's pm'ing me asking if this is a joke, its not. Im sorry but I'm really leaving. I dint mean for this topic to come off as a joke, I fail at being lighthearted. xD
    GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488

Female
    Number of posts : 386
    Registration date : 2013-06-29

Post by GoldOwl488 11/5/2013, 8:26 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Why are you leaving? Okay, I know the answer for that...
    Please promise me that when you have holidays or something like that, you will come here and chat in the chat box with me for... Forever! *sobs and hugs Asi*
    You will be missed. Wait, that sounds like you're dead.
    I love you... You are the best admin/shipper ever.
    Be a good lemon okay?
    Turnips will never be my friend...
    Now that its all been said and done Tumblr_inline_miwyrwDMeg1qz4rgp

Now that its all been said and done Tumblr_lw7r7vRUGN1qii6tmo1_500
    Goodbye.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:36 pm