A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Welcome to the Seelie Court

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Welcome to the Seelie Court Empty Welcome to the Seelie Court

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/4/2013, 7:53 pm

Hi guys! I'm Myka, and this is my RP invite.

Posting Frequency- I'm on here quite a lot, so I would like to RP with anyone who takes at least 1-2 days to post. I'm quite an impatient person, but obviously it's okay if something comes up. And of course, school is more important then the interwebs.

Posting Length- Every time I post, I will usually post longer and longer post, or I try to mirror the person who I am RPing with's posts. NO ONE-LINERS. Personally, I like to write and read longer posts.

MY CHARRIES!!!

Myka Camo

Myka is a 17 year old daughter of Ares. She is very shy, this being because when she was younger, she underwent abuse from her aunt and uncle. Ever sense then, she's been cautious about people's behavior around her. She is funny, but also very distant, and is able to go into day- dreaming in a second. She plays the piano and guitar, and absolutely loves music. Her typical attire consists of a band t-shirt, jeans, a leather jacket, and thick- soled boots. She has long, black curly hair, bluish- green eyes, and very tan skin. She usually covers almost every inch of herself, in fear that people will question the bruises covering her body. She has an arm length tattoo of a snake, which she absolutely loves. She is dating Eric Miller, son of Cratus (Ryger17's character) and needs a best friend (preferably a girl.)

Jadyn Lyn Christine

Jadyn is a 15 year old daughter of Melinoe, Queen of ghosts. She tends to be very blunt, sometimes rude, and will make sure to tell you of you are getting on her nerves. Shes funny- if you're her friend. She's very observant of people, and can read people very well. She loves to sketch, and isn't bad at it. She lived in Germany, and talks in German (her first language) quite a lot. She sees spirits 24/7, without the ability to not see them. She usually wears jeans, a Camp Half-blood T-shirt, and her grandfather's dog tags around her neck. She weighs about 110 pounds, and is about 5'5 height- wise. She has wavy white hair, and dark brown eyes. She is in need of a best friend and/or enemy.  

Elizabeth Sweeney

Elizabeth is a 16 year old daughter of Phobos. She can be very rude, and gets into fights for no particular reason. She is a well-achieved archer, mainly because her mom was obsessed with the sport and went crazy over it. Liz eventually got very arrogant over it. She has brown hair, and light blue eyes. She is about 5'5. about She usually wears a leather hunting jacket, a CHB shirt, black jeans, and hunting boots. She has the ability to show and sense someone's fear, and usually holds it against them. She is best friends with Damien Silentread (Silentread's character) and is need of a female bestie, preferably as mean as she is.    

Caleb Guardian

Caleb is a 16- year old son of Moros. He is funny, and very, very polite. When he was younger, his mom refused to work, so he was stuck with the job, and had to support his mother and himself. He loves to horse back ride, and will usually be found down at the stables. He is quite tall, being 6'6, and is self conscious about it.  He has brown hair, and dark eyes, and is very well muscled. He is a klutz, and will always be tripping over his own feet. He is in need of a best friend and/or boyfriend/girlfriend. (He's bi)

Maeve Miller

Maeve is the 15 year old daughter of Morpheus. She is very shy, and is practically selectively mute, talking only when she feels she needs to and to who she's friends with. She also goes by the name Mae, and prefers it over Maeve. She has the aura that no one can cheer her up, yet she can cheer everyone up if she tried. When she was younger, her mother died in a horrible car accident, so she is always a bit depressed. She is very flexible, and enjoys practicing, testing herself. When people are sleeping, she can make them see any dream she wants them to, but only in the time span of 5 minutes. She has light brown hair, and minty green eyes.   She is 5'4, and is slim. She is in need of a best friend.  

Characters Free at the Moment:

Maeve

Last edited by The Seelie Queen on 12/26/2013, 7:46 pm; edited 11 times in total
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3816
    Registration date : 2011-11-15

Welcome to the Seelie Court Empty Re: Welcome to the Seelie Court

Post by Tyrannic 11/4/2013, 11:08 pm

Hello there, I was thinking about Jadyn and my character Adrian. I get on every day frequently and I'm trying to post atleast 50 words nowadays but i'm not great. Anyways, my Character Adrian is German, a former nazi having been stuck in the lotus hotel. He struggles with his hatred and his desire to change. As an attempt to control his anger, Adrian does draw alot and he tends to read history books, to catch up on what he missed during his stay at the hotel. If not angered he can be a some what easy going guy, but he is angered very easily.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/4/2013, 11:26 pm

Okay! That's actually quite funny- Jadyn's dog tags used to be her grandfather's, who was on America's side during WW2. It would be interesting to see how they got along.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/5/2013, 4:12 pm

I was thinking we post at the library, as I said Adrian is trying to catch up on history, but I'm open for any other place
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/5/2013, 4:46 pm

Okay, I'm cool with that. I'll just have her being sketching there or something. At the moment, Jadyn is in a topic, but as soon as it's over I'll pm you.
    Tyrannic
    Tyrannic
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Tyrannic 11/5/2013, 5:02 pm

Alright then, when you pm me, I'll have Adrian head over to the library
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 11/16/2013, 11:19 am

I think that Autumn and Myka would be amazing friends.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/16/2013, 1:36 pm

Okay! Do you want me to pm you when Myka is free?
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 11/16/2013, 1:41 pm

Yes, that would be great! Thank you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:58 pm