A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I'm sitting with psychopaths

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

I'm sitting  with psychopaths  Empty I'm sitting with psychopaths

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/19/2013, 10:54 am

Prologue

I was at lunch when Marco came up and sat down. This was strange, because I usually sat alone or with people I don't talk to.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, seeing I forgot to pack a lunch last night.

"Depends, are you going to but me food?" I snapped.

"Come on Minnie, be nice. I'll get you a burger." He offered. I nodded.

"Just don't call me Minnie, my names Minnesota, okay?" I said.

"Fine, Minnie." He laughed and I scowled. He stood up when we heard a deep, rough voice.

"Sleep my pawns!" It yelled "Sleep!" That was the last thing I remembered.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

I'm sitting  with psychopaths  Empty Re: I'm sitting with psychopaths

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/19/2013, 5:09 pm

Chapter One

I wake up with a really strange feeling. I look at the walls and noticed I wasn't in my room. I was in the school lunch room. There were six of us. All of us were people who match stereo types. There was the loner, which was me, the rebel, which was Marco, The jock, the cheerleader, the nerd, and a total drama queen. The last four, I had no idea of there names, looked around them, confused.

"Where are we?" The jock asked "I want to go home!" He sounded like he was about to punch something and I didn't want it to me. I stood up and backed away slowly.

"Hey!" I annoying voice called "Where do you think your going?" I wanted to punch this goon in the face. It was the queen bee.

"Hey, leave her alone. She's not used to people." Marco defended me. I shot him a grateful glance then glared at the drama queen, who stood up and turned to get away from the chair. The words 'drama mamma' was pasted on her back. I snorted.

"Something wrong, loser?" She smirked "Btw, the names Daphne Lane. Not that you guys didn't know." She flipped her hair.

"Nothings wrong, you just have a very accurate description of yourself." I laughed scornfully. "Who are all you idiots. Except for you Marco, I know you." I questioned.

"My names Carson." The nerd said.

"I'm Jason." The jock introduced.

"Kimmy." The cheerleader volunteered.

"Well, I'm Minnesota." I glared at my toes.

"You can call me Marco, and her Minnie." Marco smirked. I wanted to strangle him. "Now what the heck are we doing here. It's," he checked his watch "5:00 pm!" I looked up and Daphne gasped.

"Why didn't any of you leave? Or, more importantly, wake me up?" She scolded. I rolled my eyes and muttered that world doesn't revolve around her. She glared at me.

"You fell asleep too?" Jason asked. We all nodded. "Well, let's all leave!" He said, which was really smart. I headed toward the doors that were located in the lunch room. I rattled the handle but it was locked. I pulled hard on it and it still didn't budge. We were locked in. Then, the doors vanished completely.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/21/2013, 10:58 am

Chapter 2

I screamed and pounded my fists on the now solid wall. I heard snickers from behind me. I snapped around and scowled. Kimmy was covering her mouth but Daphne roared with laughter.

"You guys are jerks. Leave her alone." Jason said, surprisingly.

"Thanks." I muttered. Jason nodded and Marco groaned.

"What the heck just happened!" Carson spat "It's scientifically impossible to make a whole wall of doors turn into a solid brick wall!" I heard foot steps outside in the hall. "I mean-" Carson was about to rant more but I shot him a look that said shut up or I'll hurt you.

"Who's there?" Daphne shouted and I slapped her. "Ow! Why would you do that!"

"You never call out who's there! NEVER! It's what the people who die in horror movies do! You're so stupid! I whispered furiously at her. Everyone nodded in an silent agreement. I heard more footstpeep this time com in to the lunch room.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/26/2013, 1:38 pm

Chapter 3

"OMG! Is it just me or is Vangough watching over me!" I cut, brown haired girl shouted. She twirled and pulled a hair brush out of her hair. She looked like an art geek. "I thought you guys were dead. I don't know how to check pulses so..." she trailed off "But you're not dead! My names Olive!" She talks a hundred miles a minute. We all introduced our selves. Daphne rolled her eyes for about the thousandth time.

"I don't give a crap on what your names are!" She shouted "I want to go home!"

"Daph, calm down." Jason soothed. He put is hand on her shoulder and she relaxed a little. "She's right. I want to leave this stupid place. It's bad enough that I have to be here eight hours a day but now I'm stuck." Everybody Carson nodded in agreement. He blushed and muttered something about how science is cool.

"Well" Olive turned toward me "Minnie, can you please follow me." I shook my head. Everyone looked surprised.

"What the heck, Minnesota!" Kimmy screeched.

"Yeah, why can't you follow her!" Daphne agreed. I glared and ran away.

Marco found me in the school kitchen. I was eating strawberry sherbet and chocolate muffins. He grabbed an orange and peeled. I looked at him while he peeled off the last bit.

"Leave me alone, Marco!" I seethed.

"Come on Minnie. Everyone thinks a psycho path has murdered you." He laughed. Sitting down next to me, Marco popped an orange slice into his mouth.

"I can't go out there. It involves people." I said seriously. Marco rolled his eyes.

"Wow, you really hate people." He smirked "Hey! Everyone! I found her, alive!" He was trying not to crack up. He stopped as soon as her saw my glare. Everyone rushed in and grabbed some food. Suddenly, the voice was back.

"My pawns! You'll all be wishing you were dead soon." He cackled "You've all been chosen to engage in this activity. Have fun being tortured." With that cheery note the voice was gone.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/27/2013, 12:56 am

Chapter 4

"I'm done. I'm so done." I said. My voice was hard, sharp, and cold. I walked slowly out of the kitchen. Scrambling feet followed me.

"Where do you think you're going?" Daphne sneered. I ignored her. Marco grabbed my fore arm.

"Home! I'm going home!" I shouted. Marco let go. Everyone had the same expression, stunned. I fled.

When I reached the door, I found it lock. I ground and pressed me back to the wall. Graoning, I sank down and rubbed my temple. I was just so done. Sobs racked my body. I heard foot steps settle around me. No one under stood. No one got my pain. My parents were divorcing, I had no friends going to my school, and the only friend I made, Jordon, was ignoring me. I had a horrible year. I felt broken and beat. I had told Marco a few weeks ago and he thrust hi arm around my shoulder. I felt his lips near my ear.

"We're getting out of here, I promise." He whispered fiercely.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/28/2013, 2:45 am

Chapter 5

I was tired. I hadn't done anything but I felt like drowning.

"Well, what are we doing. Let's set up a good system." Marco said. Carson nodded.

"I think you are right. Okay so, we have food and water." Carson thought aloud "We have the cots in the office. I have a feeling that this is going to be long so it will be nice to have somewhere to sleep. Check to see if you have your phones." We checked our pockets and all pulled out a very nice phone. Except for Marco and I. Everyone had and IPhone 5s. Marco and I had the 4th gen. Daphne looked at my phone pitifully.

"I'm very thankful for this phone, you know!" I snapped "Not everyone has a rich family. I actually had to work for this!" Daphne looked down at her feet. I felt a surge of victory. I shook it off fast. "Yeah, so, we got supplies, I know. What about communication. What if there sre more kids?" I asked.

"The intercom!" Jason shouted. "The one they use to call kids to the office!" We all nodded and sprinted to the office.

"I'll do it!" Olivia volunteered. She ran up to the intercom. "All kids, please report to the office. All kids." She grinned "I have always wanted to do that." We heard two pairs of footsteps coming up to the office. Jack Ham and Stacy Collins walked into the office, looking relieved. Stacy was a total Drama geek and Jack Ham was a famous school camera man. They were popular and dating. I understood why they were clinging on to each other. If you though about it, we all didn't really know each other. They were the only pair.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/1/2013, 1:23 am

Chapter 6

"Oh! Thank God!" Daphne squealed. She rushed over to them and swooped them into a big hug. "Finally someone I care about."

"Thanks!" I muttered. I got a death look and some snorts.

"I feel as if we are supposed to do something." Carson said, thinking. "Search the office, come on!" We searched the office when Olivia shouted.

"Found it!" She squealed. She has way to much enthusiasm. "I'll read it aloud." She stated "Dear Pawns, One of you will disappear every day. This will continue to happen until you decide... decide" she couldn't finish. I took the note out of her hands.

"Until you decide which one of you will willingly come to where I am and decide to be a slave for all of my kind. Once you decide, everyone taken, will be returned." I read. Everyone got silent. I shivered. I wanted to be brave, but I couldn't. I wanted to volunteer, but I was scared.

"Can you all please leave the room, Minnie and I have to discuss something." Daphne said tersely. Marco shot me a look like you okay with this? I nodded and waved everyone off. "You have to do it." Daphne said as soon as everyone left the room.

"Why? You should do it, everyone hates you!" I snapped "You're a brat! You treat everyone like they're are gum on the bottom of your high heels!"

"If you don't I will make your life miserable. I might even kill you if you don't! I might even kill Marco!" She threatened. Daphne looked serious. She was a murderer. I knew she was a witch but I didn't know she could kill.

"Fine." I walked out in the room. "It's me, I'll do it. If you protest, I'll scratch your eyes out." I told the everyone. I glared a Daphne. She smiled sweetly. I looked at Marco. He looked like I had betrayed him. I turned on my heel and headed to the lunch room. I heard Daphne's heel click behind me. Fury welled up inside me. I was going to let her feel the guilt. Then, I remembered she has no soul. I turned and punched her in the face. She screamed and everyone rushed over to see what was going on. Then her friends grabbed my arms and hauled me to the lunch room. Kimmy stayed behing, knocking out all my friends. Carson's head hit the ground. I didn't know him well but he was nice. Jason tried to fight back but Kim was too fast and kicked him legs out from underneath him. Marco lunged for me but the guy who was holding my left arm kick him in the face. His nose was broken and he look like the blow knocked him out.

"You little brat!" Kimmy slapped me. I bit her hand before she could pull it away. She screamed. I drew blood. It was small, but felt great. Then I ran my finger nails into my captors hands. They let go I and stumbled backwards, falling ontop of Marco. He groaned and I scrambled off. I kicked Kimmy in the face and she fell. That was awesome. Then I heard Daphne snicker. The last thing I felt was her high heel hitting my head.

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 12/14/2013, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/1/2013, 1:56 am

UPDATE ON Story!

I realized that the ending of the story kinda sucked so I changed it. More action, more deaths, and more evil will be coming soon!

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 12/14/2013, 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 12/12/2013, 10:29 am

Why the heck did you chop off the ending.
    I was really liking the story and then it just ended...
    My advice. Re-write the middle, where they were going to start disappearing, drag it out a bit longer. Minnie could be forced to volunteer, and you could drag the end out a bit more. That's my advice.
    I liked it!
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/12/2013, 10:46 am

Thank. I do t have time right now but I'll change it later.

Post by Guest 12/14/2013, 6:27 pm

Alrighty! Sounds great!
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 2/6/2014, 4:17 pm

I awoke tied up. I was scared and alone. I didn't know where I was until the memories came flooding back. Daphne and Kimmy were...?
    "No. No no no." I whisper. I hear a sigh of displeasure.
    "I was hoping you were not going to wake up." Kimmy says quietly, "She'll want to know. I'm sorry Minnie." She called for her friend.
    "The little witch is awake?" Daphne sounded like she wanted to use a different word choice then witch. I pity myself so much it hurts. I looked around and saw Marco, Jason and Carson were tied up back to back. I noticed I was in front of Marco, who was groaning.
    Someone was missing, but who? I racked my brain thinking of who was here. I crane my neck and see a red eyed Jack, crying in the corner. Stacey was gone. I gasp.

"Listen, jerk! You have to go in! Who knows what it'll be like!" I seethe, "You could be queen! You and our kidnapper would get along great!" Blood matted down my brown hair. The dark crimson leaked from my forehead. My lip was bleeding and my whole body was sore. "Just let me go." I rasped.

"Fine." Daphne walked over and cut me free. She had her hand clamped on my arm. "Let's take a walk. Shall we?" She gestured to the lunch room. I stuck my feet into the tile. I was so grateful for my red Chuck Taylors being sticky right then. She tugged but I held my ground.

"No." I growled, "I'm not going!"

"You are! Jack!" Daphne called over the depressed boy, "Pick her up and giver her to me!" I'm lifted, thrashing and wild, my blood flying off me. I'm dumped into Daphne's arm, which are surprisingly strong. Kimmy gives me a look of pity.

"Don't pity her! She's evil!" Daphne spat. Kimmy suddenly found her shoes very interesting. Daphne dumped me back into Jacl's arms. She grapped the rope and tied my wrists together. "Lets go!"
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/4/2014, 5:10 pm

I was dragged along, screaming and thrashing. When we got to a random hallway, I was thrown against the wall.

"Will you shut up!" Daphne growled, "I have some things to tell you."

"Will you let me go?" I retorted, 'I have somethings to hurt you with." Daphne chuckled and pressed her arm against my throat.

"Let me speak! You see, I want out and I want my friend back! I want Stacey back! But I don't want to die. I want to live and tell my sad story to the world! I want to be famous." Daphne whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"You're insane!" I spat.

"Let's face it, you were always sitting with psychopaths." Daphne seethed. She pushed me through the hallways again. Suddenly, all too quickly, we were at the lunch room.

"No." I plead quietly. I see a mocking pity in Daphne's eyes. I put on a hard look. One no one can access, not even Marco cam make me smile. "I won't do it." I say. She laughs and pushes me into the lunch room and unties my wrists. I whip around and see the door slamming. When I go to open it back up it disappears. "No!" I slam my hands against the wall. I turn around and slide down, my back on the wall.

"Come on, don't do this!" I hear shots from the wall. Daphne was crying, "Jack is gone! Just do what you're told, please!"

"We can figure this out!" I hear Marco scream.

"No! Not until that- that- horrible person goes through what she needs to!" Daphne sobs. I hear her sprinting away and pounding on the wall.

"Minnie?" Marco asks, his voice quiet.

"Marco." I respond.

"Hey Minnie, don't do it. Please."

"Marco, you're next. I'm not going to-"

'I don't give a crap about me! I care about you!"

"And What am I supposed to do? I care about you to, Marco! I like you!" I scream. No one but him can hear me. I shake and start to cry. I press my hand against the wall.

"I like you too Minnesota." Marco whined, "Please don't go through."

"No, i love you Marco. I'm going."

"I-" Silence. I start to scream. i run to the vending machine. there's a sticky note on the keypad. I pick it up and punch in the code.

1A56B9C

The vending machine opens.

"Hello, Love." A man is standing there. He pulls me in. I tug my arm away but he's just so strong.

"Let me go." I whisper.

"Oh, but you see. I need a queen and I love games, so I put on together.I need to make you cruel. I need to make you hard. So. I will kill one person of your choice." The man booms.

"No." I growl, but I'm cut off by a sudden flash of light. jack, Stacey and Marco are tied together. I cry out and start forward.

"Now, choose someone, or I do." The man growls. I sink to my knees.

"Who are you?" I ask. I was tired and sick of this game. I was done.

"I'm Kronos." Pride fills his voice.

"I've read about you, sicko!" Marco screams, his mouth is instantly sealed shut.

"Now choose." Kronos demands. I sake my head. "Fine." Marcos neck snaps in half and Jack and Stacey disappear. I scream.

Marco Marco Marco Marco Marco I think No please, be fake. Marco Marco Marco

I feel empty. I am empty. This is over. I turn around and stare Kronos in the eyes.

"We are never going to happen."

"Fine. You'll be locked in your room until you change your mind." Kronos sneers. I feel this power come over me and I glow. Almost as if I was impossible to defeat. As if I was immortal.

OOC: So I was thinking of turning this into a series called The Immortal Diaries. What do you think?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 2:00 pm