A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What's colder than cold? Really cold!

Doofles
    Doofles

Female
    Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2013-11-19

What's colder than cold? Really cold! Empty What's colder than cold? Really cold!

Post by Doofles 11/23/2013, 7:06 pm

Food. There was a lot of food here, this is what you would expect in Mess Hall. Deimos had a plate of snacks already. To be full was to just stuff yourself up with the tastiest things. Deimos sat down on a near bench and placed his slingshot and pebbles down. Licking his lips, he glanced around for any unwanted attention. When he didn't find any, the boy had went into overdrive and chowed down. By a few seconds the plate was almost like someone had vacuumed it clean, as if there wasn't any food on it at all.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

What's colder than cold? Really cold! Empty Re: What's colder than cold? Really cold!

Post by Marceline 11/23/2013, 7:09 pm

I walked into the mess hall. Quiet alot of people were here already here and had their stomachs full. I decided to sit on a table next to a boy who had obviously had an appetite. My dog whisper growled at him and jumped up onto my lap. I had grabbed some food but not much.
    Doofles
    Doofles

Female

What's colder than cold? Really cold! Empty Re: What's colder than cold? Really cold!

Post by Doofles 11/23/2013, 7:18 pm

Someone had sat next to him, Deimos glanced over to see a girl. Yuck, a major source of cooties. And there was a K9 with her! From experience Deimos had guessed that dog was going to have lunch too. Scoffing, Deimos had went ahead to eat the crumbs so that nothing was left. "Do you mind?" Deimos ask bluntly, gesturing to the dog. "Dogs on the table isn't really proper."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/23/2013, 7:25 pm

I nodded. "I know, but good luck trying to get her off." I said back to him, biting into my food. My dog sat next to me like she ruled the whole camp. I gave her a steak and she caught it in her sharp teeth. Whisper ripped it apart and gulped it down. I smirked at the boy sitting next to me.
    Doofles
    Doofles

Female

Post by Doofles 11/23/2013, 7:29 pm

Deimos stared at the dog with a glare, this mutt was getting on his nerves. So he tried ignoring the pup as he drank out his glass of water. "What's its name?" Deimos asked as he pointed to the dog. "Meatloaf?" he guessed in a snicker. "She looks like she has a dog sense of humor."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/23/2013, 7:32 pm

"Her name is Whisper. And yes, doesn't everyone have a sense of humor?" I replied, drinking my OJ that i just got in the magical cups. Gosh, I didn't even let Chiron reply before i left. Oh well.
    Doofles
    Doofles

Female

Post by Doofles 11/24/2013, 9:06 pm

"Whisper huh? Don't sound too quiet to me," Deimos scoffed as he sipped some more of his glass that was almost full of water. The ices clinked together as Deimos set the glass back down on the table with a thud. "Who are you again?" He asked, glancing at the girl next to him.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/28/2013, 7:49 pm

I rolled my eyes to his question and said sarcastically "I'm a goddess that happens to be sitting next to the smartest guy at this camp." Apparently when I speak in sarcasm it's actually contradict. Meh, I don't care.
    Doofles
    Doofles

Female

Post by Doofles 11/29/2013, 2:40 pm

Deimos raised a brow at her, "Wow that's a real long name, 'a goddess that happens to be sitting next to me." He snickered as he resumed to shaking his glass and playing with the ice. "Good thing I have a shorter name than your's. It's Deimos. Deimos Corvi."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/29/2013, 2:49 pm

I sighed. I hated it when people replied to my sarcasm. "My name is actually Kyra Dawn, if you are really interested."
    Doofles
    Doofles

Female

Post by Doofles 11/29/2013, 2:56 pm

"Kyra Dawn huh? Not interested in mornings?" Deimos snickered at the pun. "But nah I wasn't really interested. So who's your old lady or pops?" He asked, leaning more toward the god parent. "The one that turns the day to dawn?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 11/29/2013, 4:27 pm

I rolled my eyes. "My mother is Hestia. You know goddess of hearth and all that." I tapped my fingers on the table and looked at Deimos with my head rested on my spare hand. If he doesn't know that I have fire powers, this could get interesting...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:58 am