A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

10 year old me stories

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

10 year old me stories Empty 10 year old me stories

Post by kayt smells 11/25/2013, 8:16 pm

Some of these are soccer stories

Alaska Iditarod

When we got to Alaska it sure was cold. The other team greeted us and invited us in for hot cocoa. They had at least 15 huskies. One was a cute little puppy they got from the shelter. They told us that they do dog races here. They showed us there sleds. We wanted to go out to play so they brought out the sleds after we got bundled up. Rocky, Steamy, Gigi, Blue, Crunch, Cali, and Mimi were the lead dogs. They did not have enough dogs for 3 rides so we went to the Iditarod Resort (Racing resort? Really me?) to do races there. I got a nice team of dogs and they were beautiful. When we started racing, I was pared up with Kaci who is terrified of dogs. Once we finish racing we wanted to start skiing. There are resorts were you can go skiing. Once we got on the skis we went down the first slope. It was so easy we went to the next slope. That one was easy so we skipped the next slope and went to the Big Momma. This one had trees, rocks, and was very steep. I was about to chicken out, but I wanted to have fun. Someone slipped and fell and screamed very loudly. She got up turned around an ran. Behind her was a avalanche. We were now skiing super fast to avoid being eaten by snow. I ran into a rock and heard a pain splitting crack. It was such a bad crack I did not want to think about it all I knew is that the snow numbed it. We were stuck in the cold snow for 25 hours until the snow ambulance (WTF) came and helicopter's came to spot us and dig us out. Some people broke noses and fingers. Some people broke wrists. Most people were just cold, but 4 people including me broke there ankles, knees, arms, and legs (ouch). We were taken to the hospital and I was lucky I only broke my arm and my wrist. One girl broke her leg, but we could still play the soccer game. The next day we hurt EVERYWERE and I had bruisers as big as soccer balls (pun hehehe). We all sat round drinking hot cocoa and watching TV. People who broke bones had to stay in the hospital over night and it was sucky but awesome. We could eat and drink whatever we wanted. They gave us video to play, laptops, and a TV for roommates to share. We had this buzzer we could buzz and get service or food. I used it when my IV ran out and I did not want to have the needle in my arm again, but I needed to. (WTF) When we got back our team combined with the other team and made us a cake. It was delicious. We went sight seeing and we ran into Balto’s statue. We read how he saved lives and I like the story. When we returned we were still worn out from yesterday so we went to bed. Today was the big race so we got ready. We played indoors and the we one (reading class, you would have thought my teacher woud have fixed that) the game. We had an extended stay because of what happened and for the doctors to say it was ok so we said goodbye to our new friends.

Okay that sucked next one

Massachusetts Freedom Letter:

When we came here I already knew that I was going LOVE it. It was a super lovely place. The other team were very nice and they asked if we wanted to go to Williamsburg. We did want to go, but it was a 3 hour drive. We were having our tourtement around there, so we decided we would go. When we got there we got costumes and went ballroom dancing. We drank tea and I was going to throw up because it was the most disgusting taste I ever drank. Luckily I found a plant and poured the tea out and turn it upside down and said no more tea. After that we traveled around looking at places and I liked the jail and the war battle. It had a drummer and all that cool stuff. After that we left to got to the soccer tourtement. It was not a long game and the other team one and then we said bye to Massachusetts.

That sucked, again NEXT!

Amish People (did i really call it that /facepalm)

When we got to the farm we met the other team. They said they do not usually play with other people. It was a all boy team and one of the boys was nice. His family was American friendly and let us stay there. Most of the boys on our team just played around, but me and the girls wanted to help. The mom let me bake, milk the cows, feed the chickens and gather there eggs, she gave other girls chores like laundry but I feel I got the ones that I liked. She told me and some of the boys to ride the horses to town to get some food. She told us the buggy broke down so we will need to ride horseback. We already knew how to ride horse back from the Oklahoma experience. She gave us 50 dollars to buy her ingredince. When we got back we had a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies for us. The next day was the game. They Amish boys were taunting us. We beat them during the game and said good bye to The family that took care of us. We will never forget of he Amish work and live.

WTF 10 year old me!

Florida Everglades:

Home Sweet Home
    When we were driving on the bus it was so humid, we could feel the heat through the air conditioning! When we got there we stepped out and the other team was laughing at us! They already knew we were going to lose because we were sweating like crazy and were not used to the weather. We arrived at a swamp were they lived. One girl from the opposite team said it is so beautiful here right. To me it looked like a green swamp with moss on the trees and it was humid. We did not want to hurt their feelings so we agreed. The opposite team wanted to have fun with us. So they said lets go swimming. We agreed and it was cold, slimy, and I jumped on a rock. We were in the middle of the lake when I screamed loudly. Why is that green/brown rock moving? Even the other team did not know what to do. Then one of the opposite team’s dads jumped into the lake to get the alligator. What surprised me is that he said Rocky come here. The alligator came. Since the other team traveled they did not know that an alligator was there mascot. Now we had to get a mascot. We decided a baby bunny.
    The next day we went to Jacksonville, Florida. It was a long drive, but we still had 2 more days until the game. It was beautiful and we went to the beach. The coaches went to talk about the game and gave us money to buy food. We did not have any pockets so we had to eat first. It was 104 degrees so we bought smoothies and snow cones. After we ate I knew how to surf so I went into the water. I surfed for a little bit until I fell and water went into my nose, eyes, and mouth. We went and rested on the sand and I was completely dry so I went on my boogie board and went into the water. The tide was out so I did not realize how far I was out until the tide was back in. Then I got a free ride back to the shore because of the waves. When we were sitting out on the sand I saw a dolphin and the coaches said everybody get out of the water. We did not know what was going on until they said whenever there is a dolphin there is sharks. We started off to go back.
    Yesterday we just hung around the swamp and played some games. Today the weather is 82 degrees and is not humid. I have a feeling we are going to win the game today. We were an hour until the game started and we had to go to the field. We ate some snacks, drank water, and practiced a little. When the game started, we were ready to go and we played a great game. We did not win, but the opposite team one 17to16. We are going back to are families and we are saying goodbye only for a little bit because next year we will see each other soon.

Okay sorry those really sucked XD Sorry if I waster your time.

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:43 am