A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Canoeing (Private with Jasper)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Canoeing (Private with Jasper) Empty Canoeing (Private with Jasper)

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 4:29 pm

Jason walked in, waiting for the first Aphrodite kid to come. Once, his little dude friend, Nick, told him that Aphrodite girls stuck to him like glue. Now, later, he started to get a tad bit annoyed. Sure, they were Jason fan girls and everything, but he was now thinking about later in life - his 19th birthday was really soon, and he couldn't stay in camp anymore. He had to get a job, some place, somewhere, sometime. Jason hoped that was fairly quick - he didn't need to be a hobo begging for money. Though, his future was more than a job. It might involve college, depending on how dangerous that was, and even a wife and children.

Jason had been involved in small relationships before, even back in Greece, but he never met the one. That thought sunk in until a rock dropped from somewhere into the pond, causing a splash! which made him draw his dagger. He muttered something, and an owl responded.

Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Canoeing (Private with Jasper) Empty Re: Canoeing (Private with Jasper)

Post by Jasper 11/27/2013, 4:47 pm

Alexis Mae

Alexis looked up when she heard a splash of water. She then looked around to see if anybody was causing it. She spotted an 'older boy' with his knife out. She wanted to say something like 'Stop making noise.... or maybe more like put that knife away before you hurt yourself' But she didn't find the words, probably she was too afraid to come out of the shadows of the trees, Alexis thought.

Alexis cleared her throat and got up, putting one hand behind her back, so she could quickly draw her dagger or bow, if she was far away enough. She stopped twenty feet away. "Could you please be quiet?" She asked nicely "Before something happens?" She asked raising her right brow. She then  thought it over... threats might work? She asked her self. All she wanted was the quietness of the beach.. but that can be ruined by this loud giant of a boy.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/27/2013, 5:38 pm

Jason looked at the much smaller girl. Maybe not height, but he was a lot stronger. He thought for a moment, and despite not acting like one, he thought this was a Jason fan girl Aphrodite girl, trying to get with him. He didn't want or need a relationship, besides, he had an idea of what he was doing after camp. Jason came back to reality, knitting his brows.

"That was not me - that was a rock. I wouldn't draw my dagger if I didn't think I was in danger," he said, a bit annoyed. "Go investigate the ultra falling rock! I'm sure it's so - " he stopped, realizing he was starting to build up anger.

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm sorry," he said, smiling. Jason bent down and put his dagger on the ground. Then, another noise came; a fox erupted from no where (it seemed, at least) and went over to smell him. He had a frown on his face, remembering Peanut and - that was it! This fox was one of Peanut's friends.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 11/27/2013, 5:48 pm

Alexis Mae

"You're sorry?" Alexis asked.vIt should really be her apologizing, but she didn't feel like it. She glared down at the Fox witch had came and started to smell that boy. "What, does the Fox smell idiocy?" Alexis asked with a snort. "Anyways.." Alexis said taking her bow out "Ima get a new rug for in front of my bunk!" Alexis said enthusiastically. She knocked an arrow and aimed up her shot.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/28/2013, 8:13 am

Jason made a small forcefield, with a spell, around the fox. "You can't be serious. Oh, and by the way, calling me an idiot is not a very good idea - you shouldn't judge a book by their cover, because if judged me my pages, you would know I could send you flying into a tree." He smiled, showing off his good 'comebacks,' as he called it.

He bent down to the fox.

"Hi, buddy, are you lost?"

It responded with a bunch of grunts (at least that is what it would've sounded to the girl/Alexis).

Jason nodded.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 11/28/2013, 11:05 am

Alexis Mae

"Hm!" Alexis chimed, and put her bow away. "This never would've happened if you could've been quiet" Alexis muttered walking back to the tree of which she was before. She sat down and listened to the awful sound that came from the fox. "Could you at least shut it up?" Alexis asked irritated.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/30/2013, 10:14 am

"Don't tell the fox to shut up - and once again, I didn't make that noise," he growled. Jason asked it a few more questions, then walked over to the girl.

"It's hungry and lost - it apparently is not from this part of camp. I say we canoe it to Zephyros Creek, feed it, and help it find it's way back. Unless, y'know, you're...SCARED?"

Jason just grinned wildly.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 11/30/2013, 7:03 pm

ALexis sat up again, and stiffed her nose. "Im a daughter of Thanatos, I'm never scared. And anyways, don't smile like that, it makes you look very creepy." Alexis stated then continued "An I shall go, since this area of camp has turned out to be quite loud. Alexis looked at the Fox then the 'boy'. By the way, my name is Alexis, yours is?" Alexis said looking at the fox again wandering what made it, or the boy so special to be able to talk to each other.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 12/1/2013, 12:46 pm

"Uh - huh." Jason got rid of his wild smile, and put on his normal smile. "I'm Jason, son of Hecate. So you know, one of my abilities is the ability to talk to animals, like Coco - that's apparently the fox's name." He rubbed his shoulder, feeling a bit cold. This got Jason wondering about the Solstice Trip thing - he didn't very much like seeing Hecate. In matter of fact, the only demigod he knew that actually liked their god/goddess parent (crazy, right?) was Nicholas Hoover. He wondered how that shrimp was doing.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/1/2013, 10:34 pm

"Coco the Fox?" Alexis asked with a quizzical look on her face. She shook it off. "So... wanna go right now?" Alexis asked and waved off to a canoe that was approximately twenty feet away. "You know, if your little Fox friend says it's alright?" Alexis added then walked off to the canoe without waiting for a response. On the first five feet, she wondered why she was even going. She really didn't like to just canoe off with some random demigod who could talk to Foxes. But she was, maybe for a reason.

Alexis leaves

OOC: Ima take Alexis outta here~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:35 pm