A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Will's Bunk

Will's Bunk Empty Will's Bunk

Post by Guest 11/27/2013, 9:36 pm

Will tossed and turned...He couldn't sleep, no matter how hard he tried. The book under his pillow was tempting him. He turned on the lamp next to his bed and silently began to read. Finally, he fell asleep.

In the morning, he tucked the book back under his pillow, and left the cabin for breakfast.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Will's Bunk Empty Re: Will's Bunk

Post by Kendall 12/25/2013, 12:22 pm

There was a blinding flash of light, and there appeared the messenger god Hermes  inside the Egyptian cabin, dressed as... Santa Claus?

You look stupid, George hissed from atop the caduceus. Those shoes? With that shirt? Zeus have mercy on your fashion sense.

Oh George, it's Christmas; lighten up. Martha rolled her eyes, wrapped around Hermes's hand on the caduceus. Ignore him, he's just grumpy.

"I'm sure he is," Hermes muttered to himself, checking his list. William Hendy, son of Thoth. He glanced around at the array of bunks lining the walls, briefly wondering which one was which as he untangled his hand from Martha and reached into his messenger bag of wonders. He pulled out a piece of paper, wrapped up with twine; he hoped it wasn't some magical curse joke from Thoth. Last time he'd sent one of those, Hermes had had a candy-cane flavored hand for a week until Hecate reversed it.

He glanced at his list again -- Will's bunk should be... right here. Hermes took one large step to his right and deposited the paper onto the bunk. With the red pen hanging off the end of his clipboard, he checked off "Will Hendy" and nodded to himself. One down, thirty-ish to go. In another blinding flash of light, he was gone.

[Child's name: William Hendy
    God parent: Thoth
    Type of Gift and powers of this gift: An old map of the world. It can zoom in on certain areas of the map, showing cities, roads, and boundaries in more detail. It can also switch between topographic, political, political, and physical.]

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 6:09 pm

Will stepped into the bunk, tired after a long day of training. He lay down on his bed, but was interrupted by a crunch of paper. He sat up, and found a small scroll. He pulled off the twine, and the scroll rung open in his hand. It was a map. There were many small red dots on it, but Will ignored those. He experimented with the map, until he finally could understand its functions. After a while, his watch beeped, signaling that it was time for dinner. He stood up and left.

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 6:59 pm

Will open the creaky swing door to the cabin. Most of the bunks were abandoned, and the ones that weren't were almost empty. Except for one towards the center of the room. Books were strewn everywhere across the bed, as well as notebooks and writing utensils. In front of the bunk was a large desk and chair set, with a small lamp and a half empty cup for pens and pencils. Will had also put the map on the desk. He snaked towards his bunk, slithering around one of the Bast kids' hairless cats.

"Home sweet home" Will muttered, and fell down on an empty bunk. "Make yourself cozy, this shouldn't take long." Will reluctantly sat up and put his silver pen on his desk to charge.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/5/2014, 8:08 pm

Will's Bunk Tumblr_mejtjuYV6B1qglljb

Jase felt surprisingly more comfortable in the Egyptian cabin than he did in his own place. With the exception of what was obviously Will's bunk, based on how both he and it wreaked of nerd, and a few absolutely disgusting cats, it was run down and empty. Jase sat down and on an empty bunk across from Will's cluttered one. "I am thoroughly excited by the lack of pink and the amount of dull in this place." Jase laughed a little to himself. He was actually kind of enjoying this friend thing.

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 8:21 pm

"Oh, really? I was thinking of adding some plaid curtains. I might start getting into suspenders, too. My eyesight is getting a little foggy, as well. I should probably get some glasses. And braces could never hurt." I joke, completely aware of the bunk that basically yelled "geek".

"Want anything to eat?" I ask, opening one of the desk drawers and pulling out a bottled water and a granola bar for myself.

ooc: Sorry for the short post
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/5/2014, 8:32 pm

Will's Bunk Tumblr_mb8x0h0lnD1rxz1be

"The glasses could probably work for you, to be honest. Everyone can tell you are a nerd so there isn't really a reason to cover it up. You could honestly try for the whole "nerd chic" thing, if you wanted. It's kind of in this year." Jase realized what he was doing. He put his face in his hands. "Seriously, this is why I hate my mom. I didn't even know I knew this, and I definitely didn't want to. And yes I could take something to eat." Jase laughed a little bit.

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 8:41 pm

Will laughed, tossing him a bag of chips. "You feel my pain, man. You think I like being smart? Its torture. That's why I try to avoid attention. Because then you don't have to worry about being judged or stereotyped." Will took a bite of the granola bar. "I'd trade lives with some dumb blonde Aphrodite kid any day." Will sat down on the messy bed, picked up a random book, and checked what page he was on.

"Ugh, I hate this one. Chiron's been assigning me special assignments to challenge me, but its really just a pain in the butt."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/5/2014, 9:27 pm

Will's Bunk Tumblr_m9669101xP1rtzlzf

Jase shook his head. "For starters I am not blond, and I am not dumb. And you wouldn't want to be me." Jase had learned one thing in the cabin where he had spent very little time, most of the Aphrodite kids weren't dumb. "This is going to sound elitist and ridiculous, but beauty isn't all it's cracked up to be." Jase opened the bag of chips and popped one in his mouth. His brothers and sisters would have gasped at him eating something so fatty. Jase shoved another chip in his mouth.

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 9:40 pm

Will shrugged. He wouldn't know. He reached down under his bunk and pulled out a small suitcase. He popped it open. Inside gleamed at least twelve different blades of different shapes and sizes.

"This should last you a few weeks," He said, throwing the now-closed briefcase down on the bed beside Jase. "Don't even try to give it back to me. I hate the thing. Bad memories attached to it. I've been trying to dump it on someone since I came here. And you're going to need them if you ever get into monster hunting."

"Now, stop making the socially awkward geek come up with all the conversation topics. Say something." He prompted. Conversation wasn't his strong suit, seeing as he tended to avoid social interaction at all costs.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/5/2014, 9:58 pm

Will's Bunk Colton-haynes-smile

Jase laughed. "You surprisingly aren't the first person to hand me a briefcase of weapons." Jase looked up to see what the look on Will's face was. "I was a really sketchy dude back home." Jase said with a laugh. "And you're the only person I've talked to in like 2 weeks. I don't particularly know what to talk about. How about you tell me more about your little drawy thing. Honestly, it's the first thing that's honestly interested me since my first day here."

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 10:18 pm

Considering his history, Will wasn't exactly comfortable with crime, but he let it slide. This guy must've changed at some point.

"Runes are like symbols. You draw them, and they make things happen. Like a healing rune heals, and a light rune makes light, and..." Will paused, before reach for his desk and grabbing his pen off the desk, as well as a thin book off the floor he flipped to a random page in the book and began drawing the rune on a scrap piece of paper.

"This is an energy rune. If I draw it on something living, it'll give them a burst of energy."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/5/2014, 10:31 pm

Will's Bunk Colton-haynes-smile

Jase shook his head in awe. "You're lucky to have a cool power. I've got nothing." Jase began to roam around the cabin and looked around. He liked it in the cabin. There was no one there. "So, as nice as your cabin is, are we going to go out and do something? I need so good ol' fun."

Post by Guest 1/5/2014, 10:44 pm

"Well, you don't have to act like I'm entertaining, you know." Will joked, bit packed a few knives, his pen, some bags of chips, and a water in a backpack. He tossed Jase one, too. Gods, he had so much stuff.

"So, what have you seen in the camp?" Will asked, already planning something.

He held the door for Jase and let it slam behind him, pushing a path through the brush. However, instead of going towards the rest of the camp, he took a left an went straight towards the forest. "You coming, man?" He called back.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/6/2014, 10:55 am

Will's Bunk Tumblr_m7ivp5baAe1rt3fn2

Jase grabbed the backpack that was tossed to him and shoved the case of knives in it. "Not really much. I've spent most of my time avoiding my cabin at the beach or in the mess hall." Base followed as Will raced out of the cabin, almost getting smacked in the face by the door. He had no clue where Will was going so he just stopped at the edge of the shrubbery outside the Egyptian cabin. Will continued on, though. "Oh yeah. I'm coming." Base called. He shoved his hands in his pocket and followed after Will.

Post by Guest 1/6/2014, 2:38 pm

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t17776-i-ve-grown-tired-of-watching-you-fall#1157211
    ...ignore the title

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:26 pm