A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Elizabeth's Bunk

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Elizabeth's Bunk Empty Elizabeth's Bunk

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/28/2013, 4:05 pm

(The bed is a mess, with black sheets and comforters decorated with Day of the Dead skulls zig-zagging across the mattress. Pictures of famous archers like Alison Williamson, Viktor Ruban, and Charlotte Burgess decorate the wall around the bed, along with two or three pictures of her and her mother, a middle aged looking women with the same brown hair as Elizabeth and a fake smile. In every picture, a bow is present.  One or two unopened packs of cigarettes lay across the pillow, with a lighter next to them. The thing about the bunk that tells the most about Liz are the punch holes in the walls- about seven in all. The only neat thing about the entire bunk is her extra bow and arrows, sitting neatly in the corner of the room.)
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Elizabeth's Bunk Empty Re: Elizabeth's Bunk

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 8:07 pm

Elizabeth was lying on her stomach upon her bed, flipping through old comic books that she had found outside the bunk that morning. Right now, she was reading an X-Men comic, and was fascinated by the plot.
    She was wearing a black muscle T-shirt that had the words 'f*** everything' in hot pink on the front. Black skinny jeans covered her legs, and her long brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail.
    Nothing was on her mind except the comic, and a certain son of Triton.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 8:27 pm

As Stephen walked through the courtyard, he was peeking into cabins, sometimes entering. The children of Ares almost made him a part of the soil, the children of Aphrodite almost seduced him into stripping. Which cabin would be next? Stephen decided to peek inside of a cabin that looked... Dark. It looked like Thanatos' cabin, but he knew better. He hasn't explored this one yet. A demigod with only bottom pajama pants on would usually be odd... Especially if he enters another God's cabin. Stephen crept up to the door and slowly opened it, the screen pressing against his face.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 8:36 pm

Elizabeth's head jerked up when she heard the door opening. There was little to nobody in the cabin at the time, so she was forced to get up and investigate. She reluctantly walked over to the door, stopping a few feet away from it when she realized who it was. She sighed, and said "What are you doing? Ugh, whatever -- if you're going to open the door, you might as well come in." she turned around and walked back to her bunk, resuming her position on the bed.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/30/2013, 8:43 pm

Stephen nearly pissed himself when Elizabeth came into view. He wasn't equipped with any armor, ant weapons, anything at all. If you counted his pants as being a weapon, sure. As soon as she walked away, he relaxed, his hand moving away from his crotch. He had reflexively protected that spot first. Stephen entered the cabin, slightly embarrassed as he crossed his arms to cover his bare chest. "Comic books huh?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/30/2013, 8:53 pm

Elizabeth smiled and shrugged. "They're my guilty pleasure." she noticed that he was half-naked -- then again, who wouldn't notice? "Where's your shirt, Tarzan?" she said, looking back down at the comic book. She tried to cover her face with the book, due to the pink tint blossoming in her cheeks. She was also embarrassed about the punch holes in the walls next to her bed -- but then again, she wasn't. That's just what she did when she was angry, and Stephen was going to have to learn that.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 4:10 pm

Stephen smirked, wondering what other things could be her guilty pleasure. A tint of red occupied his cheeks as she asked him about the whereabouts of his shirt. A daughter of Aphrodite had persuaded him to strip his shirt off. Only after the children's giggling had he managed to break out of his trance and run out of the cabin. Besides, the children of Ares had ripped it while they were trying to feed him a knuckle sandwich. "Oh, my shirt's dirty. Besides, shirts are... Overrated."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 4:19 pm

Elizabeth tried not to laugh. "Overrated, huh? Well, that's a shame." she kept flipping through the thin-papered book, amazed by all of the artwork. This particular comic was drawn by one of her favorite artists -- a man named Steve Rude. "So, Stephen," she said, not bothering to look up. "Why are you in my cabin? To show off that shirts are overrated?"     she only moved her eyes to look up at him, and a smirk was on her lips.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 7:31 pm

Stephen looked up at the ceiling, trying to find some sort of nook or cranny to focus on. Usually when a person focused on something like that, everything else seemed unimportant, like the whereabouts of his shirt for example. Although this technique worked 80℅ of the time, he could feel his cheeks becoming hot with embarrassment. "Uhm... Well... I was... I happened to be in the neighborhood and... I thought... It'd be nice to visit you." Right. Visit. Totally.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 8:01 pm

Elizabeth smirked and looked up. "Aren't you technically always in the neighborhood when you're at camp?"   she shook her head and looked back down. "Well, as long as you're here, you might as well make yourself comfortable." she gestured to a black and grey chair a few feet away from the bed she was lying on. "I know I sure as hell did when I was at your cabin."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 8:09 pm

Stephen's cheek felt like they were going to melt. Zeus, strike me with lightning. He felt as though even his father, Triton, was laughing at him. Stephen was goad that it was warm in the cabin. Well, it was warmer than being outside. "Don't mind if I do!" He exclaimed, slumping into the chair. "So, this is what the infamous Elizabeth does when she's alone eh?'
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 8:14 pm

Elizabeth nodded. "Pretty much." she sat up, her legs over the side of the bed. "Why? What did you think I do?" then, before he could reply, she held up her hand. "Wait -- don't answer that." she knew how Stephen could get sometimes.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 8:19 pm

Stephen had a bright smile when she had asked him what he thought she did alone, but before he could spill it out, she had quieted him. He snapped his fingers, "Damn, so close." He said, laughing hysterically. "Oh man. The words I would have said. You know, you're lucky you're quick."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 8:40 pm

Elizabeth shrugged. "Nah, I'm just lucky I've dealt with you before." she got up and started to snoop around her cabin mate's drawers, finally finding what she was looking for. She threw a huge sweater at Stephen, one that said 'Harvard' across the front. "Put this on. You're distracting me." and before he could say anything to that, she held up her hand again. "Shut up, Stephen." she smirked at him.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 8:47 pm

Stephen nodded rapidly, as if he'd had too much caffeine before a sweater slammed into his face. It smelled like strawberries. What the hell? He removed the shirt from his face and examined it. Harvard. Oh, he had dreams of attending Harvard in the future... That is, if he lived to see the day. Another opportunity to embarrass Elizabeth!... And it's gone. "Damn it, Elizabeth." He muttered, slipping on the sweater. "Isn't this... A little big? Did a giant wear this or something?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 8:55 pm

Elizabeth shrugged again. "I dunno who owns it. I just found it." she patted the top of the drawer in which she had found the sweater. She typically went through her cabin mate's stuff if she needed something. It wasn't unusual for her to do so. "And you don't like wearing oversized sweaters? Psst, I love wearing oversized sweaters. But not because they're comfy; I just like to smack people with the huge sleeves." she smirked, and walked back to her bed, sitting down on it.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 8:58 pm

Stephen wasn't uncomfortable. The oversized sweater allowed his body to accumulate heat in the extra space, and that made him sigh in content. Smack people with the huge sleeves? "Hey Elizabeth, could you stand right here real quick?" He asked, his eyes trained on the space in front of him. He wanted to try the sleeve-smacking for himself, and if she didn't budge, he would have to get up himself and unleash his sleeve fury on her.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:10 pm

Elizabeth smirked, but shook her head. "Nah, I'm good right where I am, but thank you." she patted bed, saying I'm not moving, and you can't make me. She raised her chin in confidence, and put on a huge smile when she realized that the boy she loved was comfy in the sweater.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 9:14 pm

Stephen smirked, planting his feet on the floor. "Oh, you're going to make me come to you eh?" He asked, standing up. "Well, okay then." He said, his bare feet walking across the cold floor. He stood in front of her, swinging the sleeve and smacking her in the face. "Heh."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:20 pm

Elizabeth turned her head to the side, trying to avoid the sleeves from hitting her face. "Okay, okay, I surrender!" but when he didn't listen, she slid between his arms and wrapped hers around his waist. "You can stop now."

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 9:25 pm

Stephen couldn't resist smacking her repeatedly with his sleeves. It was more amusing than anything he's done in his life. As soon as she hugged his waist, his cheeks turned pink. He knew she didn't have any intimate thoughts, but it made his mind think of the worst. "O-Okay. I'm done." He said, holding his breath. He knew she didn't mean it, but she kind of squished... Well, yeah.

OOC: I'm dead.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:37 pm

OOC: OMFG *shakes head* you just couldn't resist, could you?

BIC: Elizabeth looked up at him and shook her head in a really? type of way. She sighed, and muttered: "You've got to be f***ing kidding me." she took a step back, faced the bed and flopped down onto it, face first.

OOC: xD
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 9:40 pm

OOC: IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS XD

BIC: Stephen relaxed as she released him. It didn't take long before he started laughing again. "You should've seen your face!" He exclaimed, laughing even harder. Between fits of laughter, he began the process of trying to sit on the bed without falling over. As soon as he accompolished this, he sighed, looking at Elizabeth. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry Elizabeth. Hug?"
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 12/1/2013, 9:46 pm

Elizabeth shook her head, which probably looked really weird with her being on top of the mattress and all. "No," she said into the bed. "Never again." it wasn't long before she was shaking with laughter too.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/1/2013, 9:50 pm

Stephen smirked, looking down at the girl he fell for. "If you don't hug me, I'm going to hug you." He said, chuckling a bit after. After a few minutes of silence, he shrugged and hugged her laughing self. It was slightly awkward, hugging her back. "C'mon baaaa-aaaabe. Hug meeee-eee." He said into her shirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:33 pm