A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

jack's bunk.

sietepecados
    sietepecados

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2013-11-27

jack's bunk. Empty jack's bunk.

Post by sietepecados 11/29/2013, 7:05 pm

Nowadays, it felt almost unbearable to stay inside the cabin that has housed him for months. While it seemed like a getaway paradise for the first year, filled with gadgets and books that quenched his thirst for knowledge and anything unknown, the walls soon suffocated him and left him searching for more -- anything far away from the gadgets and books the cabin was so famous for. However, as if to contradict his thoughts, on this particular day he finds himself perched up on his bunk accompanied by a thick book. Something about the history of astronomy? Or something along those lines; it isn't like Jack is actually grasping the material in front of him. The words swirl before his eyes, twisting into uncomprehending phrases. He pauses at the word now, raising his head to look at the other occupants of the Athena cabin. The cabin is slow today, and Jack supposes that the rest of his siblings have gone out. His eyes go back to the book, his frown deepening. Maybe I should go out today, too? I bet the beach is nice today, or maybe arena. He sighs dramatically as he flips through the book. Maybe later. It's not like I'm missing anything.
    True to demigod's nature, Jack couldn't stay still for a very long time after his decision, causing him to get up and leave the cabin, the book long forgotten.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:36 am