A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

That's the Forest...

Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

That's the Forest...  Empty That's the Forest...

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/5/2013, 9:26 pm

Aarya stumbled through the forest. Why was her life so confusing? Her boyfriend died, but he didn't really die because he came back to life, but now his new form is dying again. Lovely. Now she kissed some guy she didn't know, and had no regrets. That was probably a really really bad thing, but whatever. Her life was full of crap, why not add more? She heard someone trailing behind her. She sat at the base of the nearest tree, and drove her sword into the ground.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

That's the Forest...  Empty Re: That's the Forest...

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/5/2013, 9:37 pm

As Nicholas's ghost appeared in front of Aarya he screamed "Boo!" as the others couldn't see himnd he knew that too. He just wanted to be alone so Aarya and him could talk.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/5/2013, 9:43 pm

Aarya rubbed her eyes to make she she wasn't hallucinating. Nick was in the shadows, her shadows. The one place she could ever be alone. It was not okay that he was there. "You know that thing back there, were I told you I couldn't date people whose egos were bigger than I am. That was called breaking up with you. Then that thing afterwords, when I walked away, that was called being free." Aarya was not happy with this guy, and she was most likely never going to mourn him.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1186
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Post by Jasper 12/5/2013, 9:50 pm

Gilliono followed a trail of footsteps in the leaves, he hoped that the kid back at the lake was okay, and not dead. Gilliono did feel guilty about leaving him behind with only that other girl, but he just had questions now, and he wouldn't feel good with out them answered. When he was following the tracks, he heard a voice, Aarya's. He followed it until he could see the clothes of hers from the spaces in the trees. He heard Aarya talk to to nothing, and thought that she may have gone a little insane, but then lost the thought and approached. "Aarya?"
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/5/2013, 10:00 pm

Aarya turned toward Gilliono. She swallowed hard, not quite sure how he felt about what happened at the lake. She shot a glare at Nick, telling him to shut up and leave her alone. Aarya bit her lip and walked over to Gilliono. Shadows were cast completely over them, it took all of Aarya's strength to stay solid and not become one of them. "Yeah?" She answered Gilliono, bracing herself for what he was about to say.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/5/2013, 10:01 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, i''m dead. Well, kind of. Coma. most likely about to die because of the Nemian Lion back there." He said and pointed "I know what break ups are like. I've seen them around camp. So, basically, now that I don't have a reason to stay, I guess, I'm giving up on life. So, I might come back in a new form but, wont say anything. You'll recognize me. Hopefully." he said watching the Nemian Lion strking camp and said "I have to go." he went over to camp and saved camp from a Nemian Lion by poisoning it on the inside but still had his ghost. He came back in Nemian Lion spit "Gross. Look, what i'm doing is saying i'm sorry for doing that. I know it was wrong and I won't get another chance. Blah Blah blah. I just hope you'll be happy Gillono as i'm a good sport. I'm sobbing on the inside but being nice on the outside." He said and continued to watch their conversation. He liked how Gillono seemd to be worried about Aarya talkign to a ghost of he ex boyfriend. It was slightly creepy yes, but sweet of him. Nicholas then realized, that was supposed to be him doing that. That was supposed to be him with her on Christmas day, not Gillono. "Aarya, I still love you" he said finally crying " I want ot be the one who spends Christmas with you, I want to be the one that helps you up when you fall. I want to be the one that gives you a surprise bithday party every year even if you don't show up and I bring you tons of presents. I'm trying to say, I love you so much and what I did was a mistake and it will never ever ever happen again if you give me one more chance. Please, Aarya. Please." He said to Aarya sobbing hoping she would at least say best friends or friends. He really loved her.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/5/2013, 10:11 pm

Aarya looked back when Nick started talking. She let the shadows take her. She spoke so that no one but Nick could hear her. "Do you know me?" She asked him with force. "When I first met Charlie, he knew who I was. I made the first move. Charlie knew I was not that high school girl that spent most of her time in the mirror, fixing her hair. I don't want birthday parties. I dont want presents. I've lived without them all my life. If you thought thats what I want in a guy, you might as well just leave me now." She never realized how stupid boys were until now. Did they think every girl in the world was the same? Aarya hoped not, she hoped that some male creature out there would notice that girls had their own personalities, and their own minds. "And I don't need your help when I fall." That last line came out powerfully, and Aarya fell from the shadows, just in front of Gilliono.

Last edited by Trixie on 12/5/2013, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/5/2013, 10:17 pm

Nicholas turned to her then If that's how you feel then, maybe I should just..." he saw his mother on the other side of the shadows and started crying. His mom looked like......Aarya. "Aarya, do you see that?" He said turning towards Aarya "That's my mom. she only comes when I truly need some love."
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/5/2013, 10:24 pm

Gilliono was surprised that she had asked what he thought of it. He really didn't know. First it was technically his first kiss. And with a girl he'd just met. "I don't know." Gilliono answered like he was back in school and the teacher had asked him to answer a question of what she just taught, but he'd been day dreaming. "Do you mind if I come back in a few days?" Gilliono asked a little serious, since he didn't want to be there now. He felt embarrassed, scared, and something else.  His thoughts came bacl to the boy who was probably dead now. "What about your um, whoever that boy was?" Gilliono asked.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/6/2013, 11:04 am

Aarya pretty much just ignored Nick completely. "Come back in a few days... to do what?" Aarya asked, not really wanting to be alone with her dead ex... and his dead mother. "I guess I don't really care." She said to him, turning around and walking to a tall tree. She didn't expect the guy she had just randomly kissed to want to hang out with her a bunch. Then she heard what Gilliono had asked about Nick. "Oh him? He can burn in hell, for all I care. Or where ever it is that the Egyptians go." Aarya said it with a devilish smile. This was no longer about him kissing another girl, or telling that very same girl he loved her. It was his point of view that she would turn around and follow him where ever he went, even if it meant her death. That is what she would have done, if he hadn't let it slip that he thought she would do that. That this kid of behavior was expected from her. He didn't say that technically, but it was implied.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/6/2013, 1:05 pm

"Okay." Gilliono started, but then didn't know how to finish it. Now he knew that that the other boy was probably not a good topic for her. And now he worried less for the boy, since the way she talked about him, he probably wasn't a good person. "So.." Gilliono began again, to see if he could get that kid out of her mind, and let her be the way she was earlier. "Back to the question, you know how I feel, and blah." Gilliono said like it was ages ago, which it did feel like that to Gilliono since time seemed to go slower. "I would say that I feel.." Gilliono stopped, trying to think. "happy?" Gilliono asked, not sure
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/6/2013, 1:15 pm

Aarya bit her lip. She was glad he wasn't upset, or weirded out about what she did. She wasn't necessarily 'happy' about what she did, but she was glad she did it. Kissing Gilliono wasn't at all like kissing Nick. Thinking back on it, kissing Nick felt wrong, like she was with someone she didn't even know. She at least talked to Gilliono before she did anything. "Me too." She said, finally.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/6/2013, 3:34 pm

"Great." Gilliono said unsure of what to do. "Ummm, so what now?" Gilliono asked looking at her, adn around the forest, seeing if he could come up wit anything, before the daughter of Hecate could. He failed in finding anything fun within the forest. Gilliono had a change in mind. "So um, may I ask where your from?" Gilliono asked quickly, after his first question.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/6/2013, 11:14 pm

"Kansas." Aarya said, frowning a little. Her memories there were not fun. "You?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. She had wondered if he was actually happy about what happened at the lake. Aarya was, she decided, perfectly happy with what she did, and wouldnt change a single thing. She started to wonder where the other girl went. Aarya wanted to tell tell the girl that it wasn't her fault, and Aarya didn't blame her
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/7/2013, 12:14 am

"Ima from Italia."Gilliono said with his accent, to only prove, although, he was sure he didn't have to. Gilliono leaned back on the tree behind him, trying to relaxe again. Gilliono studied Aarya  and wondered what she may be thinking. "So, umm, yeah." Gilliono said, seeing if he could come up with anything as he said it, and failed.  Gilliono then randomly thought of what it would feel like if he had actually expected a kiss. Gilliono then put an imaginary iron door on it.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/7/2013, 1:26 am

"Yup..." Aarya looked at Gilliono quizically, wondering what he was thinking. She had never been good at that. Aarya looked at the forest around her. She wished she had something to say. As usuall, she didn't. "Do you have family?" She asked before she could stop herself. It was the most dreaded question that she hated to answer, or ask. But the words had already escaped her mouth, and she couldnt take them back. All she hoped was that his family background was very different from hers.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/7/2013, 1:34 am

Nick choked down a sob and muttered "And I still remember that day. The day I had to decide who was more important me or you. I chose you, and I would any day." He then spoke up and said "I-I'm glad you're happy with Gillono. I only stayed for you. I only came back for you. Aarya, I knew you on the first day I met continue to remember you. I remember everyone whom I love. So, basically, I only remember one person. So, you're happy, and i'll be around camp depressed." he said and smiled. "Like I always am." he then muttered and took out photos of Aarya and him and dropped them next to her "Does this mean....i'm letting you go?" Nick said "My name was The Doctor because I saved people. Not because I hurt them. I don't deserve that name now. I deserve then name "Irresponsible uncontrollably stupid Nicholas James Carver, Charlie Lou Phillips." he said throwing down all of his work equipment his eyes twitching. He was going....insane. His eyes weren't brown anymore. They were light blue and his face was pale. His T-shirt had blood pouring down it. He then said "I had bad memories about my mom." He turned to his mom whom was kissing a random guy. "She did that f-f-for a-a-a living." He sat down at the nearest tree and started sobbing as he was back to normal and didn't remember his name, Aarya, or anyone. He was out of the coma with brain damage.

He looked at Aarya "Aarya Henders, Daughter of Hecate. I somehow know you. I'm The Doctor. I don't think we've ever met, have we?" He turned to Gillono "Gillono Fabbro." he said with a nod and the shake of a hand "Nice to meet you, both of you. Have you seen a minotaur around here somewhere?" His gash on his stomach was fgone. it was almost as if.....he was reliving everything.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/7/2013, 9:46 am

"I only have a.." Gilliono trailed off as the boy seemingly popped out of nowhere. Gilliono shook the guy's hand while looking at Aarya, to see if this was a magic show. Gilliono then realized that the boy didn't remember anything that had happened. Although the boy did know his full name, which creeped Gilliono out, since he never said it. Gilliono then heard ask about a minotaur, which he thought was a weird question, but Gilliono guessed it wasn't the weirdest part of his day. Gilliono didn't answer and just looked back and forth from Aarya, to the boy.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/8/2013, 12:22 am

Aarya's plan to ignore Nick didn't work to well. Especially after he started to go insane. Did he really just complain about living with depression? She had dealt with depression since she was five five. Aarya's eyes were almost pitch black. She was allowing too many shadows to enter her body. Even her own appearance wavered. The only thing anchoring her from turning to the shadows was her constant anger with Nick. Aarya's jaw was clenched. She didn't notice she had drawn her sword. She was standing in a defensive position. Her dark hair was no longer pulled back into a pony-tail, it fell in tangled ringlets to her back. "Sometimes you have to be selfish, Nick. That day, when Charlie sacrificed himself, there wasn't a single threat in the air. When he took the arrow, I didn't find it endearing. I didn't realize that until now. Thinking back on it, I wish he had let the arrow past him. What he did was not sacrifice for someone they love. If I had been frail, weaponless and dying, of course I wouldn't have minded him putting himself between me and the enemy. But I wasn't, and he still did, as if he thought I was a weak little girl that couldn't handle things myself. What he did was the worst insult I have ever received." Aarya spoke every word with a different kind of power. The shadows around her created an echo of her voice. Their master was upset, they must defend her. "Sorry, Gilliono, this must be a tad bit confusing to you." Aarya said turning to him. She received a strange look from him, like he was asking 'what the hell is wrong with that kid?' Aarya returned with a 'I have no idea.' look.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/9/2013, 8:36 am

Gilliono leaned closer to the tree, and gulped. " it's okay." Gilliono said looking at, or in, Aarya's dark eyes. Gilliono couldn't decide. Gilliono's head started to get dizzy, from too much magic as he thought, and slid down the tree, til he was sitting, still awake. Gilliono looked around on the ground in daze, until his eyes spotted a blood covered rock. Gilliono then felt his head, where a little blood trickled. Gilliono then thought of where it could have came from. The only thing he could've thought of was ricochet, maybe from some monster in the woods, throwing rock? Gilliono then looked up at Aarya and the other boy, and started to laugh historically.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/9/2013, 5:57 pm

Nicholas walked around Gillono when he started laughing "Something- anything in this forest can be making anyone here go crazy. I can't go any crazier. I've been crazy for years but, enough of me. Gillono, what are you laughing about?" Nicholas asked Gillono
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/9/2013, 9:14 pm

Gilliono stopped laughing, and put on a serious face. "I have no idea." Gilliono, then got back up and felt the sticky liquid that was running down his fingers, blood. "What happened?" Gilliono asked looking at the both of them, feeling blood trickle down his face. Gilliono then started to feel woozy again, and was tipping towards Aarya. Gilliono could sense the increasing unbalancing of himself. Gilliono then finally fell taking down Aarya, and his arm outstretched, hitting The other boy, who Gilliono wasn't exactly who his name was still.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 12/12/2013, 7:19 pm

Aarya didn't appreciate everyone around her going insane, although it was probably half her fault. She had never had this problem before. She watched as Gilliono started to laugh... and said he had no idea why. There was blood on both the boys hands. She was trying to think of what to do. Nothing came to mind. She didn't, necessarily, want to be trapped in a forest at night with two insane boys... one claiming to love her, the other 14 and she had kissed... probably not the best idea on her part. In about four seconds, Gilliono had fallen onto her, and 'accidentally' hit Nick in the face. She tripped backwards and fell, hitting her head on a rock. Her vision started to blur.
    Jasper
    Jasper
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Jasper 12/12/2013, 7:36 pm

Gilliono stood up again, and looked around him. The fall must've fixed his brain, but now there were two people 'down'. He first went to Aarya, since he personally cared about her for some odd reason, and she looked a bit dizzy. He went on one knee. "Are you all right?" Gilliono asked seeing if he could move her head a bit, for if it hurt her. He stopped half way, seeing his bloody hand, wondering how that happened. Gilliono then wiped the blood off on his pants, feeling the throbbing pain in his again. He ignored it, looking at Aarya.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 12/12/2013, 7:41 pm

Nicholas stood up. His eyes were both black and blue and closed shut and his head was as swollen as a tube but, he still ran over to Gillono and Aarya with ambrosia and nectar. "You okay, Miss?" he said feeding her caringly. He turned toward Gillono "Are you alright, sir?" he said standing up but then falling down onto a sharp rock, it poking into his skull. "Ow." He said sitting up with a rock in his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:31 pm