A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I

communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Empty PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I

Post by communist 12/6/2013, 8:33 pm

PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko3_250 PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko4_250
    PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko6_250 PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko1_250
    Genevieve Starr Cohen was lost.

No, she didn't mean to (who wanted to get lost?) but this place was just so confusing. She wasn't a permanent camper, only hovering over at the place every few months or so to hide from others—and by "others", she meant monsters and paparazzi and sometimes both. Being a well-known demigod actress took its toll in more than one way.

The daughter of Loki was perched on a wooden bench near the edges of what she guessed was a courtyard, her posture near perfect as she studied the campers milling about. Some were laughing and talking, some were making out (yeesh, get a room), some were ambling around with confused expressions on their faces. She could relate to the last one, even though she didn't let it show.

Tossing her tame black mane of waves over her shoulder, Starr looked around for someone to approach. She didn't want to look clueless or anything.

Last edited by Headmistress of Hogwarts on 12/6/2013, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Empty Re: PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I

Post by Amy Pond 12/6/2013, 8:45 pm

Charlotte was taking Laurie out for a brisk stroll. Nevermind the fact that she had already taken the excitable puppy for three walks today. Laurie was still hyper, and did not approve of Charlotte going anywhere without her. The only time she had left her alone in the cabin had resulted in some poor kid's suitcase being torn to shreds. Not good.

Charlotte felt like an old pro, walking around the courtyard with a slight smile on her face. She had been here for three years now, and knew practically every twist and turn. She was enjoying life now, which was a bit lonelier than the average persons.

The various colors of all the sounds swelled around her. She always made sure to walk Laurie when there was considerably less people milling around, since too much noise often shut her down. Chiron had arranged for her to skip Chariot races Capture the Flag, which the shy daughter of Iris didn't mind. She liked the quiet.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/6/2013, 9:01 pm

PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko3_250 PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko4_250
    PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko6_250 PRIVATE | Where The Hell Am I Tumblr_mkr2ponKWf1qf2zyko1_250
    As the brunette's gaze raked through the courtyard for a few minutes, she shifted positions to see a little better. Nobody had caught her attention so far—they were too busy enjoying the company of other people and she did not want to intrude; nor did she want to talk to the lost-looking people, who would no doubt ask her for directions to some place she didn't know the whereabouts of.

Finally, as Starr almost gave up, her eyes settled on a girl that was a little bit younger than she was; of course, being eighteen years old, she was among the oldest at the camp. She flicked some unruly hair out of her face before standing up and stalking over in the direction of the girl, who, she noticed, was walking a cute little German Shepherd puppy that reminded her a little of Fluffy, her mother's, er, fluffy lapdog.

Starr shook herself away from her thoughts as she came closer to the girl. "Hello", she said, smiling sweetly and hoping the girl didn't take her smile as a mocking one. It was true that the majority of her smiles towards strangers were intended to be cruel or sarcastic, but this one wasn't.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/6/2013, 9:12 pm

Laurie noticed the girl approaching long before Charlotte. The sharp barks of the puppy drew Charlotte out of her thoughtful daze, with bursts of indigo tinged with nice fuchsia color. She gained a startled look, before switching with her usual friendly smile.

The girl's words came across with a lovely pale green with flecks of yellow. She readily recognized them as the usual "Hello." that many people used. Laurie nearly tugged the leash from her hands.

"Laurie! Down!" She said, getting a tighter reign on the puppy's leash before she did her usual jumping. Charlotte just said the command for training purposes, although they probably weren't the best.

"Hello." She said back, nlin a more confident tone then she usually used. Prehaps it was the fact that she knew that a topic she could discuss well was coming up.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/6/2013, 9:37 pm

The daughter of Loki tilted her head to the side, a more amused smile quirking at her lips as she noticed the adorable little puppy—Laurie, the other girl called her—barking loudly. She continued smiling at the other girl. "My name's Starr", she told her. "Starr Cohen. And you are?"

The brunette couldn't help but giggle a little bit as Laurie attempted to jump at her, but was restrained by her leash. Before she knew it, she was saying, "She reminds me of Ivory's puppy. Fluffy, her name was—yes, I know, it's super uncreative, but whatever. He was a cutie."

She didn't really know why she was discussing her mother's dog—her mother's dog, of all things!—with a girl she had met almost three seconds ago. The only person who she ever talked to, kindly and on a regular basis, was Aurora, who was her twin sister, so that didn't really count. Did it? Whatever.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/6/2013, 10:17 pm

Charlotte thought that she looked kind of familiar, and her slight suspicions were confirmed when she imtroduced herself. She vaguely remembered seeing some movie starring(heehee) her.

She didn't comment, knowing that some.famous people hated it when the random kid said something like "Hey, weren't you in....." Charlotte knew that it would bother her, certainly.

She knelt down beside her still squirming puppy, who happily licked her face. "Charlotte McWilliams, daughter of Iris." She responded, deciding that the best course of action would be to carry the puppy.

She scooped Laurie up and stood up herself, mulling over Starr's name. Star was a silvery word, with some blue swirling somewhere in the mix. She smiled as Starr went on to say something about "Ivory's puppy", and how he was cute. She took notice of the word was, and went on to smile and say.

" Well, her name is Laurie. She is quite a naughty girl." Charlotte shifted the puppy's.weight to her.left arm and managed to brush back some of her currently lavendar hair.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/7/2013, 7:39 pm

“Iris? That’s the... uh... Greek god of rainbows or messaging or something, right?”

Starr flushed a bit. Being a Norse demigod, she wasn’t too great with the Greek gods, and was aware she might be being rude towards Charlotte if she was wrong. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, adding, “My godly paren’t Loki, the Norse god of mischief and fire and whatnot. I’m not too good with Greek mythology, so I’m sorry if I got your mom wrong.” She felt a bit awkward while apologizing, not really used to doing it a lot, but she wasn’t a famous actress for nothing.

The brunette sighed a little and shifted her gaze to her feet for a moment, before turning it back to Charlotte’s face. “Sure she is”, she said, smiling a bit. “Anyway... How old are you?”
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/7/2013, 8:08 pm

Charlotte nodded as Starr went ahead and guessed who her mother was. "Yeah, she is." She replied, deciding that Laurie was a bit heavy and set her down again. She let go of the leash while doing so, and Laurie would have moat certainly bolted then. It was definitely a good thing that she caught the it before Laurie rampaged the Aphrodite Cabin like she did last Tuesday.

The name of Loki did not ring as a pleasant color, and she was not surprised to hearthat he presided over fire and mischief. Charlotte had an irrational fear of pranks, or at any rate getting her eyebrows shavedin the middle of the night. She was practically terrified by fire, also for no reason.

"It's totally fine. I am not at all good at Norse mythology, so we're even." She said cheerily, absentmindedly begining a braid with her left hand. She was getting very good braiding one handed, since she was an excellwnt multitasker.

"15." She said. "And you are?"
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female

Post by communist 12/9/2013, 12:57 am

Starr twisted a lock of black hair around her finger in a rather absent manner. “To be honest, I’m not great at any mythology. Not even Norse. I know who a few major gods are — yanno, like Thor, Loki, Odin, people like that — but I’m not too good with the rest.” She shrugged, letting go of her hair and dropping her arms to her sides. “Meh.”

The daughter of Loki started to twiddle her thumbs before adding, “Oh, and I’m eighteen” to her words. There was a minute or so of silence as she struggled to come up with a conversation topic. Then, she said, “So... How long have you been here?”

[ooc: i have no inspiration creys]
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 12/10/2013, 4:26 pm

Charlotte, too be honest, was not too good with the Greek mythology. She knew who the twelve main gods were, and who Iris was(oviously), but the rest didn't intrest her much. She didn't particularily care, either.

Laurie by now had worn herself out with her crazy antics, and was now asleep. Charlotte was quite pleased by this, since it is not so easy having a conversation with an exuberant puppy zipping around. She also could lessen her concentration on those tasks of keeping-Laurie-from-destroying-cabin-ten and the such.

She barely noticed her lengthening braid, which would have made any girl with a sense of style laugh. Charlotte had an excellent eye for colors, but fashion was beyond her. It was probably a good thing that she wasn't paying attention to the smirking Aphrodite girl behind her.

The silence continued while Charlotte mentally came up with her ammount of years at camp. "Three years now, four in February."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:24 pm