A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Character form

Eclipse NightDawn

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-12-11

Character form Empty Character form

Post by Eclipse NightDawn 12/11/2013, 3:28 pm

Name:Eclipse NightDawn
    Eyes:Silver
    Hair:Black
    Height: normal height for a 16 yr old
    Body Type: don't know
    Skin Color: white ( not literally)
    God Parent: Artemis (Please!!!!! if you let me then i was born by my dad saved one of Artemis' sacred animals and protected it. The goddess approved and she blessed it and it became a baby girl. (me))
    Mortal Parent:Michael NightDawn
    Country of Origin: America, New York.
    Pets: none
    Talents: gets on with animals well
    Weapon**: charm bracelet turns into celestial bronze sword named DarkShadow.
    Personality: Kind, Gentle, Strong, Fast
    Flaws: Always trys to lead even if i don't mean to.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can talk to animals.
    Life Before CHB*: Dull and boring only friend  was a satyr named Grover (he was searching for demigods found me took a long time to persuade my dad to let me go to camp half blood
    RP Example*:
    Any notes about your characters:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character form Empty Re: Character form

Post by Kendall 12/11/2013, 3:35 pm

... That's a pleasant name.

No children of Artemis.

Personality must be at least 2 lines long.

Add two more flaws.

Why does she have silver eyes?

You need to specify a height.

Life Before CHB needs to be at least 5 sentences long and so does RP Example. Rp Example is like writing a story from your character's point of view, like this: I looked around. I fell down the stairs. Oops.

Also for LBCHB, if you're referring to Grover Underwood that's not allowed; we don't allow noncanon characters to be connected to canon ones.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/11/2013, 3:36 pm

[I was already sending a post, but since you were quicker, I just edited it ^^]

And body type is like, lean, athletic, muscled, hourglass shape, stuff like that.

Add more talents please.

How long is her sword?

You're not allowed any contact with canon characters, so please take Grover out of the life before CHB.

Is this WIP or why didn't you put a RP example in?
    Eclipse NightDawn

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-12-11

Post by Eclipse NightDawn 12/12/2013, 1:14 pm

Name:Eclipse NightDawn
    Eyes:Silver ( because Artemis has silver eyes)
    Hair:Black
    Height: 5'9
    Body Type: don't know
    Skin Color: white ( not literally)
    God Parent: Artemis (Please!!!!! if you let me then i was born by my dad saved one of Artemis' sacred animals and protected it. The goddess approved and she blessed it and it became a baby girl. (me))
    Mortal Parent:Michael NightDawn
    Country of Origin: America, New York.
    Pets: none
    Talents: gets on with animals well, Good with a sword but better with bow and arrow. ( likes sword better)
    Weapon**: charm bracelet turns into celestial bronze sword named DarkShadow. swird is 1'10
    Personality: I am Kind, very Gentle, if i want to be i can be very Strong, i am a Fast runner, definitely not a girly girl, doesn't really like the Aphrodite cabin but Piper is ok , Love the night sky and love constellations. always daydreams.
    Flaws: Always trys to lead even if i don't mean to. too loyal to my friends and will never give up ( even if it was impossible)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can talk to animals.
    Life Before CHB*: It was Dull and boring. my only friend was a satyr named Charlie (he was searching for demigods found me took a long time to persuade my dad to let me go to camp half blood) . I managec to stay in one scool for 2 or 3 years but then i got kicked out. I always would try and read even tough i have dyslexia. It would always only be me and my dad every day at home.
    RP Example*: I was sitting in my bunk alone in cabin number 8, the Artemis cabin, as always i was alone. I'm the only child of Artemis since shes one of the maidens who swore not to marry. The only reason I'm alive is because of my dad, otherwise i would be a snow white wolf, one of the sacred animals of Artemis. My dad managed to protect me from some Dracnea in the woods when Artemis and her hinters came along trying to find me. Artemis approved of what my father had done and blessed me. I turned into a baby girl, then after Artemis kissed me, they left, off to fight some other monsters.
    Any notes about your characters:

I will change my mother if you really dont like it. its just im writing a story and i wanted to put it on a website and im a daughter of artemis in the story. also i was writing a post called under the stars before i realised i had to do a character post. I had just written a really good part of the story and pressed send. I was hoping to copy and paste it on to word after I had sent it. it said only an administrator could reply to the post. I went to go back on my topic and it had dissapeared. could you possibly put it back on so that i could copy and paste that part of the story on to word.and just keep it on there for one day then take it off?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2013, 1:27 pm

No need to double-post you can just edit by using the 'edit' button in the top right corner of your post.

I am maintaining the veto to Artemis as a god parent.

After you got notified, I said I was moving the topic to the Old/Unneeded topic forums, where your topic is now. I can copy-paste it and PM you it, if you wish (;

Again, no to the silver eyes. Besides, Artemis doesn't have silver eyes, it is stated in book 3 that she has moon-yellow eyes.

One more talent, please.

No to the power.

When did she come to Camp?

In your RP example, I think you mean Dracanae instead of Dracnea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:59 pm