A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Get along with the voices inside my head }:-)

DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Get along with the voices inside my head }:-) Empty Get along with the voices inside my head }:-)

Post by DannyBoi 12/12/2013, 5:21 pm

Hey there! I'm DannyBoy. Well, here are some things about how I role play. I post usually from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. I'm home schooled (yep… it's true. Homeschoolers exist) so there will be times when I can post all day long as well. Just to be clear, if we role play, and there's no response within 5 days, you can end the topic. Holidays are not included in that agreement. I post from 3 to 4 lines a post. Just make sure there's a bit of detail and It will be all right. I'd like it if we could go anywhere from a day to a week. If there's more than 3 people, then the length can vary. Now, here are my characters.

My name is Dylan Rancor, I am 16 years old, and my god parent is Cratus. I am, what some would call, a natural born leader. I can take any problem, no matter how difficult, and lead my team to victory. I honestly can't interact in romantic affairs right now. Girlfriends are out of the question. What I need are team mates and battle partners. This battle between demigods and monsters cannot be fought alone, that's where friends come in. I need people I can rely on.

My name is Blake Alexander, I am 17 years old, and my god parent is Hephaestus. Let me just start with this: I'm not easily impressed... with anything. It takes a little more than just one afternoon to become someone I trust. I need to have been in battle with you, see how you act under pressure. Some people, like Dylan Rancor, I can trust. I'm not always this angry, I just... need to get the necessaries out of the way.

My name is Oswald Elkison. I usually go by Ozzy. I'm 15 years old, and my god parent is Morpheus. I don't know why those two are so uptight, but I'm not like them. I actually care about having a girlfriend, and I actually like people. Dylan and I knock heads all the time trying to be in control. I like to have fun while I lead, while that guy is all about "order" and "getting the job done" and useless stuff like that. This is a camp after all, so why not have some fun while we're here?

As you can see, these three do have many traits that oppose each other. With time, their views and responses will change. Will it be for better, or worse? That depends on their interactions with other campers. Will you shape them to be leaders, or followers? Champions, or chumps? Will they live to tell their stories, or will they die in battle? I don't know. But all that I do know is this: I need you to help me create their stories.

If you would like to rp some time, pm me. Write your name, your character's name, the character you would like to rp with, and where. See ya around.

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 1/9/2014, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Get along with the voices inside my head }:-) Empty Re: Get along with the voices inside my head }:-)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2014, 10:06 am

I would have wanted to take a short romantic link between my daughter of Ares and your son of Cratus. It would be very, very short, though. Is it really impossible or...?
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Get along with the voices inside my head }:-) Empty Re: Get along with the voices inside my head }:-)

Post by DannyBoi 1/9/2014, 6:35 pm

Nope, it's possible. Pm me for more information

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 3:39 pm